Be Israel

>Be Israel
>Have threats from ISIS, Hezbollah, Hamas, Iran, the U.N, and anti-semites online

Why is the international community so insensitive
to what Israel goes through?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wiKgHFU8L9g
youtube.com/watch?v=XwBSWN4s9JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This.

israel has the 4th most powerfull military in the world and they have several hundred nukes.

Because Israel is put on a higher pedestal since its a 1st world democracy in a sea of tyranny.
Because Israel actually gives a shit when its called on its shit unlike Saudi Arabia.
Stop taking Palestenian soil, Gaza had rockets but west bankers are weaponless farmers.

Then why should anyone care about their problems.
Do other nations care when the US has issues?
>no (rainbow lighting a bunch of buildings dosent count)

>muh six gorillion

>american taxes pay for Israel gibs
>american soldiers die for Israel
>why does anyone care

Actually yeah the world is obsessed eoth the US especially trump.
US ends up bringing the rest of the world with it at times like Iraq war.
Anything trump says gets a small box on the first page of my newspapers.

fuck off kike.

What sort of tennis attire is this?

Old hag shouldn't be dressed like that in her 30's, should be sitting on my dick instead.

>Be white guy
>Take myself and a bunch of other white people from my cult to Japan and start buying up property
>Claim our god gave us The Slanty Islands and that this "Japan/Nippon" never existed and the Japanese are impostors; start colonizing it with the help of a superpower
>When people claim that we have no legitimate claim to Japan, just say white people have been in The Slanty Islands for centuries
>Genocide Japanese people, claim there are other Asian nations they can live in
>When people criticize what we're doing, call them "anti-nihonjinites", even though we basically appropriated Japanese identity and are literally wiping out the legitimate Japanese people
THE SLANTY ISLANDS HAVE A RIGHT TO EXIST YOU ANTI-NIHONJINITE!!

>Do other nations care when the US has issues?
When those issues involves destroying other countries it pretty much does. And yes, you don't get money from elsewhere, you just print money, that cost nothing and pay Israel to be silent about it.

they asked for everyone one of those threats

UN = 183 countries
OIC = 53 countries = largest voting block
(Organization of ISLAMIC Cooperation)

The UN general assembly has always been a joke. A country with less than a million (Lichtenstein) has as much say as countries with 1000x times more people (China/India).

The next time someone says "international law..." or "UN resolution..." just kick them in the balls.

The Israelis could solve all this in a year by just exiling all the mudslimes, but then they would have to give up, "muh six gorillion"

I'm already starting to see Sup Forums shift toward being pro Israel. This board is such a shithole.

Because most of the 'international community' are muslims and cucked whites who virtue signal each others. Also China, India and Russia refuse to support Israel because they have no connection to it.

here's a better question: why is OP such a shill?

Every country has it's good and bad people.Israel should accept all the filthy jews like they also have decent israelites

Serious question: will normies ever care about becoming aware of the man behind the curtains? I just can't imagine them caring if it won't affect their weekly sports games or improve their chances of getting laid

>2016
>being this easily baited...

unrelated but i really love this fuckin amazing playlist youtube.com/watch?v=wiKgHFU8L9g

What is the outfit called?

Are you fucking retarded? Japan is a country that exists. Palestine never existed as a country ever. It's been a territory under constant dispute, under the rule of various nations, cultures and religions. The fact is "Palestinian" is a made up identity created out of pan-Arabism in 1968 in order to create this false narrative are galvanize support. They are part of a larger Arab population which already controls Jordan which is half of "Palestine".

Here Palestinians admit there's no such thing as Palestinians.

youtube.com/watch?v=XwBSWN4s9JU

get rekt noob..

We were the first to be in israel and it belonged to us many times, your comparison is completely flawed, are you an Arab by chance? Only shitskins use that argument.

>be isis
>jews are literaly your biggest enemy as a muslim, you hate them and want to kill them
>you never attack israel despite having borders with them, you never commit attack on jews in west but only on christian or atheist
rly makes me think

Still not asking for it

There was that Rabbi who got butchered in France

My yid friend, have you ever wondered why literally everyone hates Jews? How is it that dozens of completely separate civilizations have come to the same conclusion about your people?