Redpill me on Muhammed

Did he kill anyone? Did he fight in self-defense? What is the truth on this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Muhammad
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/murder.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=CfDYzY-shBA
youtube.com/watch?v=jHmsL0p6jnI
youtube.com/watch?v=fDZix-oIsYY
youtube.com/watch?v=QWzJ_nwWjps
youtube.com/watch?v=HgKn_OaDOHI
ldfp.eu/2016/09/27/isis-declares-war-on-palestine-kills-top-hamas-commander/
youtube.com/watch?v=GKH-sInknQM
youtube.com/watch?v=vGxVWDLO87I
asmariy.blogspot.com/2011/05/was-prophet-muhammad-black-or-caucasian.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

No.Muhammad came from a wealthy family and he most probably was a good tradesman.Setting aside Quran stuff he was a good military leader and i doubt that he wanted to start a new religion because he was given a message.Kaba was in a crucial trading point and Pagan leaders had a hold of it.Long story short you might guess what happens.Abrahamic religion was popular and he chose to be a prophet of one,or he might as well have been a Judaist Protestant

I'm just confused how the religion of peace could have a prophet that killed people/or led an army to do so. I'm not sure if he actually did this or not

He got raped by a pig according to the Sunnah.

He was a great conqueror compared to that faggot commie jesus

Well you should believe evidence more than a religious book.Mohammad did kill people and wasn't the peaceful.And when it comes to some things like Aisha was 9,that is false.At the age she married with Mohammed she might have been somewhat 15 or 16 years old,for documents show two years after Mohammed married her she was in her 18s.

>t. Muhammed

Are there any sources about how he killed people? (((Google))) isn't much help.

Muhammad was a warlord, and had killed people. However, he got to the point where he was able to tell others to do horrible things to people, instead of doing it himself.

After winning a war against a tribe of farmers with no military training, he told his followers to kill all the men in front of the women, and then rape the women and use the kids as slaves.

He was also known for having sex with a 9 year old, having multiple wives, and having repeated epileptic fits (which he claimed gave him visions from Allah about what to do next).

Basically, he was a bloodthirsty paedophile with epilepsy. Muslims claim he is an example of a perfect human. Religion of peace, right?

I'm interested in learning more about the killings he had done himself. Do you have a source about that to read more?

Well in that case you might actually be right.But I doubt it.He was the military frontier in his battles,and chances are high he killed people,but somewhat perhaps,if you don't consider some sources,with his own hands he might have not killed anyone.

Killing kuffar is God's will, either kuffar repent and turn to Allah or they're killed. Christians and Jews are slightly above Kuffar but they are kuffar none the less.

hadith mentioned him marrying 9 years old.

Which is normal back then, and still normal today if you don't believe in man-made "laws".

He was super based against jews.

Surely you will find strongest (of) the people (in) enmity to those who believe, the Jews and those who (are) polytheists; and surely you will find nearest of them (in) affection to those who believe, those who say, "We (are) Christians." That (is) because among them (are) priests and monks, and that they (are) not arrogant. ( quran 5:82)

((( they ))) cannot change quran 5:82 with interpretations.

With the bible, they succeeded in making Jesus as somekind of pharisee / saducee despite his "children of viper" verses.

But quran is a lot tougher because the verses are much more simpler and direct instead of parables.

It's not that I don't believe you, but do you have any sources about his violent history?

I don't think he actually join the war. He is more of a general.

Umar, Ali, Abu Bakr joined the wars though, and all of them become caliphs.

Ali's Zulfiqar sword is famous for splitting man into 2 slices.

Don't worry euro-folks, Islamic horde will be the one that stop Israel and the ((( banks )))

Actually if you think about it, Muslims are just Protestant Jews

Was Islam then spread by force? Do you know why he conquered other lands (e.g did God tell him)?

Protestantism early supporters were muslims. Muslims literally bank-rolled the protestants.

Mostly because of politic and because protestantism teaches people doubt over the church, and also protestant "sola scriptura" belief is very weak and can be used by islamic teachers.

Which is why many are converting to islam. lol. Most priests cannot explain trinity because it is church tradition, sola-scriptura also breaks once you mentioned the older bibles with more books like ethiopian bible

Originally spreads with love but becomes militant because they have to fight the persian empires and roman empires and later indian empire and chinese empire and finally the soviet atheist empire and now the ((( banking ))) world order.

Since most mention of Muhammad is only found on Islamic sites (so known for their bias), it's hard to find exact parts. But try this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Muhammad
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/murder.aspx

However, as I said before, most of the time he was getting people to murder others for him. At one point, he gets a guy to kill a merchant they were friends with, and the guy did it immediately. When the guy's brother questioned him about it, the guy said he'd kill him too if Muhammad said so. The brother immediately became a Muslim, since this was apparently a good thing.

why fight the future of Europa?

here's the funny thing, most of the followers of islam are not really arabs.

In fact, most of ISIS members were blonde people and central asian and indians and many more.

Is this also a manmade law, Ahmed?

youtube.com/watch?v=CfDYzY-shBA

it is biologically normal for medieval people to marry young. And lots of tribal people that are not corrupted by modern laws still practice marrying teens.

In fact, biologically speaking, there is nothing special with number 18. In many european countries, the age of consent is a lot lower. Some have 14 - 16.

Mohammed was an Arab nationalist. He created Islam to gain power of mecca and later the middle east.

eventually Europa will understand why Islamic caliphate have defeated Roman Byzantine, Persia, India, Soviet Union and soon the "NWO".

The good warriors are all religious orders.

Actually, it preaches peace when they are greatly outnumbered. When their numbers are bigger, then those verses are abrogated with others who order the slaughter of unbelievers.

Here you have just some examples:

youtube.com/watch?v=jHmsL0p6jnI
youtube.com/watch?v=fDZix-oIsYY

He was a fag, he died, the end.

So you are saying that it is perfectly normal to marry a six years old, then have sex with her when she is nine and make sure she washes the semen stains in your clothes after nightly sessions in a harem with at least 9 women when even Islam forbids having more than 4

youtube.com/watch?v=QWzJ_nwWjps

Delete this image please, it is very disrespect.

Islam is for the world, not just middle east. That is why it expands to India, Eastern China, Southern Russia, and Indonesia and recently Europe and AMerica.

normal for medieval people. The age of consent back then was low because of reality of life.

Many tribes still practice "teen" marriage. Many european countries still allows it.

The "halal food industry" is an early step towards islamic caliphate worldwide.

Basically it's a worldwide organization that tax food products and use the money for islamic missions.

It's kinda a pre-cursor for EU (which started as steel pact)

>After winning a war against a tribe of farmers
>farmers

You know this is arabia right?

Ahahaha. Try telling this to an Arab. Arabs don't view non Arab Muslims are real Muslim. In Arabic, Paki muslims are referred to as Hindunia.

T. Iraq Christian

I don't see how any of that is related to what I say. Muhammed is just a edgenerate sex addict. He even saw a little baby once and stated his intentions to marry her. He also lusted after his stepson's wife, so he had a convenient revelation stating that she should marry him instead. Think about that. There is a revelation from Muhammed saying that his son's wife should leave him and join his harem.

Ther is, by the way, also a revelation where Muhammad's guests are told to not to try to talk to him too late, when he just wants his nightly session.

youtube.com/watch?v=HgKn_OaDOHI

>most were blonde

Seeing once Chechen fighter doesn't mean they are all white. Most are shit skin arabs you brick

That is why arabs get chopped by ISIS which is multicultural terrorist organization.

The islamic caliphate will be ruled by non-arab. Just like Christianity is no longer ruled by semites.

US, is that you using a Canuck proxy?

Depends on which hadith you believe. We know his followers militarized conquered and killed people, but we don't know for sure about specific details to his life.

The earliest sources on Muhammad(which were written by greeks and armenians) only tell us he was a tradesmen become prophet become generalismo, and that he wrote the quran. Possibly the treaty of medina too.

There's some great secular work on the topic, namely from Robert hoyland who compilled every early primary source on the muslims, islam and muhamad, called: Seeing Islam as others saw it.

-Some warrior/warlord in desert
-Went to a few battles and got PTSD and other mental illnesses from stress
-Jews later used this to get under his skin and fund him an army
-With new army he united the pagan arab tribes under his own made up religion(mish mash of others)
-Jews were gonna send him on conquests to eradicate christianity in europe because they were no longer answering to their masters
-Was poisoned and people have been masquerading as him for 20-40 yrs after his death in order to "cultivate" Islam further, in order for them not to rebel to judasim like christianity did after rome became officially christian
-1400 years later, a drawing of him gets you beheaded in some countries
-Aversion to pork(because crypto-kike)

Most Arabs don't use Islam as a religion but more as cultural affiliation. The way they dress, speak etc.

Islam was never made to reach non Arabs, it just has. That's the sad part.

One of the big reason ISIS is the boogeyman is because they really are the "protestant revolution" equivalent in Islam.

Many are supporting them in secret, they just don't say it.

ISIS declared war with saudi, hezbollah, iran, hamas and many more. It even wants to bomb kaaba because it sees it as stone worship.

If ISIS gets destroyed, it would be bad because it simply means the movement / idea will spread because the people are scattered. Just like destroying Israel doesn't stop Christianity (reformation to judaism), it simply spreads it.

ldfp.eu/2016/09/27/isis-declares-war-on-palestine-kills-top-hamas-commander/

that is not true, the early converts to islam were non-arab turks and mongols, and africans.

The later converts were indonesian / malay and indian and recently europeans (after the liberals opened the door to islam in Europe).

There were many gods being worshipped where he's from, while they didn't live in in harmony, they atleast co-existed. Muhammad was offered the chance to be the prophet of one of the gods, but he refused and proclaimed all the others false. He was thrown out of the city.

He rallied people for his cause until he had a sizeable force, he was a skilled tactician, he had charm and was, going by the records handsome aswell. Which motivated his troops. He was delusional in the sense he had conflicting visions, or he lied about some of them.

Once he had conquered multiple cities he returned to where he came from, conquered the city. And it was a pattern which continued until he united the middle-east under one religion which lead to better trade and general well-being in comparison to what was had before.

At the time, his religion offered a better alternative to females aswell. At the time, it may have been considered what radical feminism is today. He influenced his soldiers with fanaticism, they had no quarrel with dying due to his promises for the afterlife - And they died, but since they were without fear they could take out atleast 3 of the other armies' soldiers before going down.

Seeing how he had no record proclaiming a successor when he died, there was disagreements on who it should be; Which is what the Shia/Sunni split is all about.

He was a glorified Warlord, with charisma, beauty and intelligence, if he wasn't, the records most probably wouldn't have turned out the way they did.

Marrying children at the time was considered a part of the norm, and as he did it, Muslims have no issue with marrying away their children either. The reason it's a backwards ideology is because it's been untainted with the liberal ideas of today; As any attempt at a reformation is shut down with a beheading.

If he hadn't done what he did, it's a high risk that the middle-east would have turned out like Africa; Colonized. The white man was united, they weren't.

t. Ahmet Al-Sawarim Bashallad

ISIS uphold true Islam, though, they follow perfectly Muhammed's teachings and example

youtube.com/watch?v=GKH-sInknQM

When mohammed accepted an African into Islam all of his commanders questioned him I remembered reading something about this.

second most successful prophet of all time

he was an illiterate merchant warlord pedophile who also happened to be a genius and visionary. super interesting character in human history, wish we had better historical records about him

that is true, many just don't say it. They are basically the "purist" "protestant" revolution. They want to end the shia and sunni.........by taking both out.

They even invents the gold dinar to fight the monetary order.

They are basically the "black flags" that islamic traditions mentioned as pre-cursor to the islamic caliphate / Mahdi to fight anti-christ coalition

We have great, long historical records in the Hadith and the early biographies

Saying "purist protestant" is like saying "four sided triangles".

They are just the best followers of a pig

Is still don't get the logic of killing/hating people over physical depictions of him.

so much of the hadith is unreliable or uncertain though, we have a few great sources of hadith and many not-so-great sources of hadith. i just wish Muhammad had like a go-pro strapped to his head for his entire life that i could watch

Arab conquerer. Kept his people in line with an effective propaganda campaign, declaring himself chpsen by god himself. The arabs were a bunch of fucking whiney dindus with nothing holdong them together and they really latched on to his rebranding of judiasm.

Just one more successful desert savage. If we had live in the times a few centuries after king david it would look pretty much the same, warring factions arguing over who has that drop of divine blood.

>religionofpeace.com

And what the world media don't say is that they have constant money and manpower support from all islamic countries from Asia to Africa and Europe.

That is why ISIS can still fight on after all these years despite russian, chinese, iranian, western bombing.

In islam, the rule of war is simple. It's eternal war until the other side surrender to islam.

It's really about religion. Empire of religion. Not really about race or culture or money.

I predict an islamic caliphate in the next 10-20 years max. Either it will be a one big caliphate, or simply a fractured caliphate with no real border but real camps & army without flag.

Most muslims i talked to are already radicalized. They just don't know it yet.

If muhammad was pedo then why did he wait 3 years before having sex

Kek fuck off from here
t. Visited UAE, Saudi and iran

This is the truth.
youtube.com/watch?v=vGxVWDLO87I

Yes and he said in his last sermon than an arab doesnt have superiority over a non arab and vice verca

Byzantine fell after constant harassment and finally an insider traitors that opened the gate to Constantine, not to mention the catholics prefer the byzantines out from the game to prove orthodox christianity collapsed.

Persia collapsed by military.

India collapsed after constant harassment.

Africa converted, Arabs converted (most were pagans before islam), albanian conquered and converted.

Indonesian through trade, war and peaceful conversion.

Now the last part of the world is Europe and America. I predict peaceful conversion that takes at least 50 years.

You cannot fight an enemy that sees heaven by the end of a rifle.

That is true, it's empire of religion. Not race or culture or money.

The 6 perfectly reliable Hadith are the ones I refer to.

This is stated. Islam teaches you to have sex with the child when you will not cause damage. Until them, you can "fondle" the child

Sahih al-Bukhari 5080—Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah: When I got married, Allah's Messenger said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron.' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the virgins and for fondling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's Messenger said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?"

Poo in loo, you shitskin mudslime.

that is because you are modernized. Early christians kill each other because of different understanding of Jesus.

Catholic killed some christian sect because they insist Jesus was God the father (modalism). While some kill catholics because catholics believe in trinity.

While catholics also kill some sects that believe Jesus was created by God instead of existing without creation.

The Quran, Hadith and Sunna are available for free online. Have you tried reading them for yourself?

well, in life, you have 2 choice. Follow man-made secular laws or follow biology / God's laws.

Nothing special happens in the body when you reach 18 years old

So do you fondle a couple of 6 yo wives and have sex with a couple of 9 yo wives? Who washes your semen stains?

Gtfo murican soldier in japan
No, he waited because of the period

you see, modern secular man-made laws lie to you that it is natural to eff 18 years old, because nothing special happens biologically when you are 17 turning to 18.

The body biology is way earlier than 18.

Hell, spain's laws of consent age was 14. Lower in the past.

The merchants have been running that scam for years.

he died before they could truly expand Islamic Empire, only made it a bit out of Saudi Arabia

kek that's real prophet Ali. Mohammed wish he looked like pic related. Get your facts checked negroes.

I can see how you can be upset over the forced illusion of necessity to do so. But I can't understand the absurd, fierce reaction to it. Muslims in my experience like to look for reasons for violence.

bingo. It's one of their strong industry.

Same goes to Diamond industry. Diamond is plenty, but monopolized by ((( few ))) people that can jack up the price.

want to get married?

buy 35,000 dollars diamond ring go-guys.

>No, he waited because of the period

>If you are in doubt concerning those of your wives who have ceased menstruating, know that their waiting period shall be three months. The same shall apply to those who have not menstruated. As for pregnant women, their term shall end with their confinement. God will ease the hardship of the man who fears him.

He's the 44th great-grandfather of Donald Trump.

He was a member of the Quraysh tribe. The Quraysh tribe was a mercantile group, meaning they were merchants. One day Muhammad heard a voice in his head that he took to be the voice of divinity and thus began his quest to spread the words heard in his head. It was likely that he was dark skinned as well, not the arabic type of pigment. After he passed away two groups fought for the *proper* continuation of his Islam. The two groups were split by those who knew him versus his actual lineage. Those two groups became the Sunni and Shiite.

I don't understand how that is related to a harem of at least 9 women, including a 9 years old onw who washes your semen stains. Even his contemporaries considered him to be a degenerate:

>… Layla bt. al-Khatim b. ‘Adi b. ‘Amr b. Sawad b. Zafar b. al-Harith b. al-Khazraj approached the Prophet while his back was to the sun, and clapped him on his shoulder. He asked who it was, and she replied, "I am the daughter of one who competes with the wind. I am Layla bt. al-Khatim. I have come to offer myself [in marriage] to you, so marry me." He replied, "I accept." She went back to her people and said that the Messenger of God had married her. They said, "What a bad thing you have done! You are a self-respecting woman, but the Prophet is a womanizer. Seek an annulment from him." She went back to the Prophet and asked him to revoke the marriage and he complied with [her request]…

>It was likely that he was dark skinned as well, not the arabic type of pigment.

source? everything i've read has indicated that he was the normal arab color, kinda brownish but not sub-saharan brown/black

Solomon had 2,000++ concubines, which is a nice & gentleman's word for slut.

try reading the songs of solomon, kinda semi-PG.

Give me the source on that

I don't pretend Solomon is an exemplar man. However, Islam teaches Muhammed is the exemplar man, and several of his """revelations""" get him additions to his harem.

Also, I'm not talking about Solomon. Why do you start talking about Solomon?

History of al-Tabari, Volume 9, p. 139

> Why do you start talking about Solomon?

because it's a diversionary tactic for them. try comparing muhammad to jesus and see if such a comparison still stands.

Solomon is a high prophet in islam and christianity, and in Islam, no prophet is greater than the other prophet. All were equal prophets.

God is the one that is great.

I talked about Solomon because you assume the prophet's marriage was "weird". It was not back then, and Solomon was grander in the amount of concubines.

asmariy.blogspot.com/2011/05/was-prophet-muhammad-black-or-caucasian.html

Islam is shit. I'm an ex muslim.

You don't think you ll get an unbiased opinion about Muhammad here, do you ?
You should read the quran and the hadith without carring about what people might think.