Lil Benji

Kek, I'm completely done with this hack. Hurr durr facts don't care about your feelings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2T_iosde0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#NeverTrump
#IsraelFirst

Godspeed Benji! Show those anti-semites they shouldnt question how much money they give to Israel!

After hearing what he said about circumcision the other day, I can't take him seriously anymore

Religious tradition is a mental disorder

Here he was another one from the other day after Trump acted vaguely pro-Israel. Snarky Tweet after snarky tweet but then he was all of a sudden looking forward to his presidency.

Ogod. Sounds hilarious. Link pls.

>pleading your allegiance to a foreign country doesn't make you a traitor

jew logic

facts don't care about your feelings
but my feelings matter more than facts
especially regarding my religion which is more important than yours

I guess he's starting to get on the same page as Trump

Kek

I hate Benji too and I am against the Jews.

But you know what i hate more? Mudslimes and roaches.

And we need Israel to keep killing the roaches in Palestine.

I was done with this fag when he was propping up that retarded breitbart bitch who tried to get charges pressed against lewandowski

>Facts don't care about your feelings
>God is real, I have no facts, but feelings

Kids will be kids...

>Saying a pro-israel jew is pro-israel is antisemitism
How do I into double speech and lack of intellectual honesty?

>an american jew self-described Zionist and jewish political activist somehows supports more the ethnostate of Israel than his own american homeland
Really makes me go hmmmmm.

He doesn't fight and talk about America as he does of Israel, treats them on different standards and principles.
>immigration to israel from non-jews = bad
>immigration to US from non-whites = good
>both "country of immigrants"

Go be an anti-semite somewhere else. Sup Forums stands with our greatest ally.

Don't forget what started it...

>Trump celebrates Hanukah, NOT CHRISTMAS !
>doesn't give a shit about the 99% christians that voted him in

Hahaha, drumpftardkins BTFO.

Is he an American born Jew or is he a Israeli born Jew? His fixation for a foreign nation compared to his own is a bit unhealthy.

They let the roaches into Europe in hopes they are the last ones standing.

You have to cure AIDs before you cure the lesser diseases. Jews are the AIDs that infect the government

Oh please. Ben is quite plainly suffering a bit of a victim complex with this tweet and he of all people should know better. Nothing against his religion at all.

You only just noticed this?
Literally any negative comment (perceived or otherwise) towards jews is anti-semitism.

He's coming for him and he knows it

youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2T_iosde0

That's what happens when a whole generation grows up learning that "racist!" silences every argument.
When it stops working they have no other idea how to defend themselves because they never learned to form an actual argument.

He was born in Commiefornia.
The only thing worse than diaspora is diaspora spawn.

religious tradition is not a mental disorder

but yes, following it with faith, but lacking understanding of WHY it is a tradition, is a sign of genetic degradation.

Say I create a religion with a bunch of traditions. It is conievable that I could create a religion with traditions that were all completely beneficial to the adherents right? right.

BUT, if the adherents, many generations down, still do them, but they have lost the reasoning for why these traditions are traditions, that would mean that my religion was ultimately a failure, because instead of raising up my adherents, it has resulted in their genetic lowering.

Jews are some of the most brainwashed group out there. They are unable to understand others point of view. Don't trust any Jew. Especially one who went to a Jewish High school and wears a Yamika.

I don't think we can possibly defeat them, except with our own religion.

He was my original favorite pundit but I can't take his Jewishness anymore

Funny, this was the other image I considered posting kek

Liking this guy already.

Jews are based. Happy Hanukkah