Why there's so many East Asians in Canada? Why does Asian suddenly decide and want to be >a fucking leaf?

Why there's so many East Asians in Canada? Why does Asian suddenly decide and want to be >a fucking leaf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fTPym5VHI4c
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We are expanding the khanate brother.

Gee I have no idea. Maybe because they're super cheap to employ.

It's not a recent trend. Vancouver has traditionally been a popular destination for Japanese and Asians in general, not very sure about the motivations though.

Canada is historically more diverse than US actually. It really isn't a recent trend.

we sold them all the land here in BC, now they are just moving into what they bought. We had the Chinese flag fly over our city hall to signify handing everything over to them

Colonization

Back in 1999 people living in Hong Kong were scared about the turnover from UK to China and getting purged by their new government and British Columbia said any ching chongs with over 250K in liquid can immigrate no questions asked.

This set off a snowball where Vancouver is seen by rich Chinese as a place for rich elite and also a great place to store wealth out of the hands of the Chinese government in the form of realty.

Please do not associate based Mongols with Uralic peoples, please.

They they have more opportunities in Canada then China. Plus they get that sweet non white privilege that Canadians are dieing to give out.

Ugly

Pretty much everywhere else in the world is better than China. Over 800 million Chinks live in conditions that would make Ethiopians happy with their lives.

That's why we can't allow Chinese immigration. Hoards of them would flood every country on Earth. China would be empty, and the rest of the world would be full to bursting. We need to depose their Government and place in some Nationalists.

>finn
>vittu in id
you should already know the answer, pekka

My dad's actually one of these Gooks who fled to Canada. Reason he went to Canada was because the Khmer Rouge were committing a genocide against the Vietnamese, and his friends/family were already dead from them.

Suffice to say, he hated the Canadians because they were "Communists in the making", and worked to get into the US legally.

Canada would never have the wherewithal to kill 20% of our population

You'd need like guns, or a police force, or a decent military to do any of those things.

I don't believe that for a second. The way you're going, Whites are going to get genocided in Ontario and BC. Unless a Conservative (like, actual Conservative, a Nationalist, not a neo-con Globalist) wins, Canadian Whites are fucked.

It would be easy when all the civilians here have no guns

>inna Calgary
>flips and chinks everywhere
>refuse to speak english
>ugly af
>douchebags in general

At least the younger flips are a bit bearable but they're full out liberals so fuck them too.

youtube.com/watch?v=fTPym5VHI4c

Because of Steven Harper (Conservative)

Globalists are scum, no matter what coat of paint they use. Liberals are just more intolerable.

I don't like mass immigration but if I had to chose I would choose Asians over Muslim 'refugees' anyday because they don't push any radical ideology and have high IQ.

So why aren't you moving back to Vietnam to improve it now that the khemer rouge are basically gone?

Why are you happy to leech off the hard working whites of America who built the country from nothing. Your just another non white turning white Americans into a minority.

>inb4 civic nationalists

Not at all, Canada was like 95% white people until 20 years ago

Khmer Rouge never operated in Vietnam. Cambodia is shite, though. Nice people, horrible country. They're developing nicely

There was literally a Vietnamese/Cambodian war where the Cambodians killed a shit load of Vietnamese.

"""""American education"""""

autism

They were border skirmishes that resulted in less than 50,000 deaths for the Vietnamese over the course of 14 years. The vast majority of the deaths were from Cambodians, killed by their own regime.

1 post by this ID

Hello r/thedonald new fag getting triggered are we? You Like that melting pot of cultures do you?

Wouldn't it be funny if that idea of the melting pot was made by a Liberal Jew which ended up making white children a minority right fucking now. Nice civic nationalism mate.

You don't need guns for a genocide. My dad watched his father get killed with a pickaxe.

Vietnam's Communist you dumb cuck. It's going to collapse no matter what I do. And my family is middle class. We don't take welfare because it's a Communist lie made by the Democrats.

Also, why does an Aussie give a damn about the US?

I'd rather have Asians that identifyas Canadian than Somalians that identify as Somalian

Why does a gook pretend to be American. You got in because Jews weakened America and forced them to get fucked over by non white immigration eventually causing the current state of American affairs and the rapid deterioration of a very great country.

If a Arab moves to Germany is he German? NO of course he isn't

If a gook moves to America he isn't an American (((Melting pot))) be dammed. Your just making an excuse for being a coward and refusing to return to your own homeland once the danger is over exactly like the "refugees" invading Europe leeching off Whites who built the country and died fucking over Indians,Mexicans and whatever other European country tried to fuck with them.

Your not American your the product of a failed multiculturalism program America was a 90% white nation only until very recently

>My dad watched his father get killed with a pickaxe.

I've think you've had enough Sup Forums for one day there, user.

Railroads. We brought them over here so we could blow them up with TNT. Out of the hundreds of thousands of Chinamen we brought over only 3 survived, and these were the original settlers of the first Chinatown in Canada located 12km north of Shit Creek, Manitoba. Well, as it turns out Chinamen breed like rabbits and are able to find one another from thousands of miles away via echo location. Those 3 Chinamen who original settled the first Chinatown have now grown to a population of 1.5 million in only 10 years. As we know, the average Chinaman hive consists of anywhere between 20,000 - 480,000 worker chinks who are all related by blood so it's only a matter of time before they take over really.

Why does a Brit pretend to be Australian. You got in because Emus weakened Australia and forced them to get fucked over by British convict immigration eventually causing the current state of Australian banter and the rapid deterioration of a very great country.

If a bull moves into your mother's home, is he your father? NO. Of course he isn't.

If a Brit moves to Australia he isn't an Australian, (((Banter))) be dammed. Your just making an excuse for being a coward and refusing to return to your own homeland once the danger is over exactly like the "refugees" invading Europe leeching off Whites who built the country and died fucking over Indians,Mexicans and whatever other European country tried to fuck with them.

Your not Australian your the product of a failed multiculturalism program Australia was a 90% Abo nation only until very recently

It's like a very high quality Minecraft game

tfw I have American citizenship and there is nothing you can do about it

I'm just stating the facts mate. Is it nice someone can move to another country and be free from genocide. You bet

Is it nice that person and his 10000 other refugees take over neighborhoods and decrees the White birth rates, forever changing the Genetic/Cultural and Historical make up of the land and once the genocide is over refusing to return home because here is better then home so I'm now 100% American.

No

1. Chinks aren't allowed to own actual land in China.
2 Chinks love to gamble.

Thus they are compelled to play the property bubble game.

>decrees the White birth rates
Wot.

as far as immigrants and minorities goes Chinese are better than niggers, spics, and mudslimes

That's true but there is a big but. The entire world is not playing by the white man's rules. While the Chinese can colonise the west, they defend themselves against colonisation. The west and whites are suckers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk

I'm the most Australian person here I can trace both sides of my family back to Convicts with war heroes and explorers throughout my history.

Now if you say we ruined Australia by almost wiping out the Aboriginals you must remember the Aboriginals had no concept of land ownership and certain tribes forgot how to use fire and had no pernament buildings, or farming or anything other then literal stone age tech. Australia as a concept if a White nation not an Abo one

>Implying I give a fuck about another shitskin moving into a shitskin country. Have fun when China bombs your island and puts you into the Chinese gulags for work

I meant decreases the white birth rates though the media propaganda, race mixing and simply by flooding them into cities and displacing Whites into the countrysides

>decreases the white birth rates though the media propaganda, race mixing and simply by flooding them into cities and displacing Whites into the countrysides.
I think you're mixing up Jews with Asians there, bud.

I said I was Vietnamese, not Jewish. We don't control the media.

No but you are the tool the jews use.

If the Jews are the hammer you are the nail driving into Americans heart.

Your not American and you contribute to turning the US into a non white country which will inevitably crash and burn creating another mass exodus of people.

Return home and fix your country make it great make your people and your culture great or be content with Civic nationalism and it's multi kulti hell mixture of everything combined and wonder why things slowly bit by bit become worse and worse especially for the Whites.

Ignoring the actual genetic makeup of the US until only very recently and the huge cultural shift that was for the worst.

Keep moving Jap this is a white neighborhood was not that long ago. If not for the Jews and retard leftists you would not be in the US

Canadian universities are reasonably respected but run by money grubbing kikes, so it's easy for rich Chinks to buy their kids degrees. in addition to this our government lets them buy massive amounts of property and even allows large real estate purchasers to jump the line for citizenship

we're a bomb shelter for bureaucrats that are afraid MSS might come for them

Tea is made out of leafs.

Stop and think for a second on your argument.

1. Letftists are bad.
2. We live in large cities and force the natives into the countryside.
3. Leftists live in these large cities.
4. Countryside is where the most redpilled people live.
5. Slow death of leftists and the rise of right wing beliefs grows exponentially.

What's wrong with that?

very cute smug

you tell me

Finally someone (finn) shed some light on this.

I always imagined a fucking leaf was some generic mountain cop while in reality is some AzNPr!d3 retard.
Every canadians name is Chang, Wang or N'Guyen.

That's when i stopped replying and taking canadian posters seriosly. It just some chinks happy they escaped their 3rd world shithole and happily taking on "new" """national"" identity.

don't blame the Chinese for how much of cucks White nations are
be glad the Chinese are having their way with Africa too
frankly i'd say sever Latin American country should get their population in Chinese since it'll be funny

>tfw loathe Chinese
>but like Koreans and Japs

I want to repetitively thrust my penis in and out of her vagina until I ejaculate

i'd hit it

Suddenly?

Truedeau's father opened the door to them in teh 80s and they flooded in. The west coast is basically a colony of HongHong

Both as Asiatic. If you deny this you have never seen a Uralic person.

Why are so many fillipinos gay?