Asians have the highest IQs

Asians have the highest IQs
Asian get the best academic results
Asians make up a higher percentage of stem graduates
Asians make more money than whites in western countries
Asian don't allow their countries to get overrun by immigrants
Asians commit less crime than whites
Asians are literally to white people as white people are to blacks in every aspect

>white people are superior

Other urls found in this thread:

journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fpsyg.2016.00399/full
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shame east Asians are all soulless robits doomed to conformity due to millenia of rice growing.

>tfw no cute asian waifu, just a tall qt

Asians have been only out-competing whites after WW2, they are superior now but whites invented more things and are still out-competing Asians in many things. also whites don't immigrate to Asians countries, it's still the other way around. so no, whites are not like niggers, they stay in their countries.

Yes, lust over your "Asian waifu" white oaf, you are admitting that we are superior and want to dilute your genes.

>asians have the smallest dick
>asians have chestlests and flatass womins
>asians actually like shit taste holograms weboo girls
>asians have less sex than any other race
>vietnamese asians are brown
>all your white supremacist bullshit BTFO

>mfw

You know what Wang, you're just resentful that every now and again there's a white man who's smarter than the majority of Asians without any impact to his creativity and social skills.

Also, never conflate academic results with intelligence, especially when universities are filled with anti white male sentiment that gets passed straight to primary and high school teachers. When you lose an entire grade point for not being emotional enough, you'll understand what I mean perfectly. Meanwhile, teachers were too scared to tell you you're a fucking sperglord because that'd totally be racist.

Chinks also lack a sense of humanity, creativity and morality that makes civilization flourish. Which is why your average chink is living a life worse than a slave.

Nah, you're better robots but that wont be a advantage soon. I'd rather grab a random white kid and stick them in R&D than a Shanghai aut kid trained to memerise for exams with zero creativity.

Waifus are like puppies for christmas, nice idea at first till they shit everywhere. Cant compete with white women

>asians have chestlests and flatass womins
Do you even watch JAV? There's plenty of thicc hot nip girls

>so smart their countries are shitholes
>so smart they leave their country for superior countries

Parasites

Jews have higher IQ's than Asians according to the same studies. Do you feel like black

>>so smart their countries are shitholes
>>so smart they leave their country for superior countries
Blame the jews for inventing comunism

Sup Forums will just brush this off as "wahhh Asians aren't creative" or some shit

Scientific racism is bullshit and their reaction to this exposes it

>so smart he allows his country to get overrun by us
Survival of the fittest, idiot :^)

Asian males are superior. Unfortunately the mass media is brainwashing females around the world to go for inferior men

I'm half asian and half white, where does that put me?

>believing this meme
Oh weeb...

lmao

>b-but whites are da best!
>stormfront said so!

That is not an argument against the bias in academic marking.

So is the ideal human behavior that of a robot to Sup Forums?

ah, so when whites get better results it's just human nature but when other groups do better it's just bias and backstabbing. gotcha.

This. I think they have an edge intellectually perhaps on average. But it's not in all intellectual pursuits. Math, absolutely though on average. They have a clear edge in some subjects.

But whites are far more physically robust and better built on average. It's not even close.

I am too, but I don't have to ask where it puts me. I'm a fucking boss. The truth is no race is superior. Only me

In Japan, society's pressure to always perform school/career wise, is the reason for their suicide rates

White people are culturally destroying themselves and racemixing out of existing.

Arguing about their superiority/inferiority to asians is a waste of time, since they're a dying breed anyway

You forgot the most important one.

>Asians have been dominating the rest of the world for 99% of human history, with whites "dominating" the last 150 years.

Fuck up Chang, filthy gook

>blacks vs whites
All of Africa gets colonized and crushed, most european armies are significantly outnumbered and still wreck their shit -- even when they do end up getting guns (Boer Revolt)

>asians vs whites
Japan attacks Pearl Harbor by surprise and kills a bunch of innocent civilians.

By the end of the war, Japan was slowly starving to fucking death and got two of it's biggest cities nuked.
Do you see the difference, friend?

Everyone who's not retarded acknowledges basic HBD shit like this. Northeast Asians are generally more intelligent and less violent than whites. It's obvious that you just want to brush off the issue of racial differences entirely, and so have created this strawman in your own mind so you can discredit imaginary opponents and feel smug while never actually confronting the issue.

Would you like me to post some statistics on FALLING academic marks of white boys? I think it's a little more than "better results" when one group's results falls whilst others either stay the same or improve, in fact it almost looks like someone is trying to "correct" something at one group's expense.

But I'm just a crazy conspiracy theorist, aren't I? It's not like I've personally witnessed Hispanic girls submit the exact same paper as a white boy and get one and a half grade points higher. That would be ridiculous!

>smallest dick
MUH DICK

>Asians are literally to white people as white people are to blacks in every aspect
To much lower degrees, yes, can't disagree

But did East Asians conquer the planet and invent like 90% of everything? No that was whitey last I checked.

Actually China in the 14th century had the highest capacity for expansion but deliberately chose not to. They were conservative and all power was held by a small ruling society of confucians.

The reason European expansionism was so successful was due to the fact that at the time it started, because reformation had been happening for a while, there was no central power. So when the first fleets set out to explore, there really was no power to recall them all back.

go to hell gook

Highest IQ?
Per capita or just the wealthy elite?

>tfw no more qt azn gf

>in every aspect
Yet we hold dear a higher level of morality, law, ingenuity. While they adhere to strict codes of honor, familiar subservience, and traditional means rather than innovation.

Asians are respectable, but even the brits BTFO of the Chinese empire and pushed drugs on them like it was nothing for economic gain.

European religious traditions also allowed for the casting of cannons and they were the only people technology capable of creating something able to house the explosion thanks to the production of church bells.

It's okay, ping pong, your big brain makes up for your micro pecker. You'll never be able to write a symphony or do anything creative, enjoy being a walking calculator.

Asian weakness is that they are more autistic and neurotic, which goes with the higher intelligence. As a white person I consider them my equals.

>Everyone who's not retarded acknowledges basic HBD shit like this

You are pretty retarded if you take pseudoscience based on late 19th century memes seriously, yeah.

Sup Forums loves to use pseudoscience and feels to advocate white supremacy, so yeah I will laugh at every pleb who believes it.

Stop shitposting Chang.
Why did you move to a white country if Asians are so superior?

Nigga, Kublai Khan had the biggest empire in recorded history.

One word: Patents.

The gooks still haven't got a handle on them, whether or not they and India comprised 2/3rd of the medieval world economy due to their population sizes.

Asians are secretly ayy lmaolians

>asians have high IQ's

>discover magnetism
>don't invent the compass

>discover gunpowder
>don't invent the firearm

Oh, and in all that time the British Empire has been expanding across the world and just showed up at your door with some big fucking cannons, time for some trade concessions, chink. Enjoy your Opium.

I find your women abhorrent but you are an equivalent and in some ways superior culture.

However Kirk is the Captain and Sulu is the chauffeur. Never forget this desu :^)

1.35billion and all of them have high IQ?
Whatever IQ means.

>Yet we hold dear a higher level of morality, law, ingenuity. While they adhere to strict codes of honor, familiar subservience, and traditional means rather than innovation.

This isn't an RPG

>IQ per capita
>IQ isn't a gaussian distribution

This is why Asians are smarter.

I'm not sure what you mean by patents, but Chinese were simply the most advanced in respect to technology.

Money cant buy haPENIS
But it sure can buy your girl.

More or less textbook reasons why hardly anyone takes you seriously.

>small penis size
>flatass and chestless
>less sex

You subscribe to degenerate thoughts and hence your own reason why your civilization is crumbling. We describe the factors that define and cause a civilization to prosper, not factors that fire up your estrogens for a short period of time (a nigger).

I find Asians creative, it's just that most of East Asia entered on the same technological and educational level as Europeans much later. Hence there was more emphasis on uniform education and conformity. Our society has practically geared up towards it, but it's not a permanent thing.

But chinese did invent the firearm.

The firearm was invented in China during the 13th century CE, after the Chinese invented black powder during the 9th century CE.[1][2][3] These inventions were later transmitted to the Middle East, Africa, and Europe. The direct ancestor of the firearm is the fire lance, the prototype of the gun. The fire lance was invented in China during the 10th century and is the predecessor of all firearms.

You literally don't even know your own history. How sad.

Can you make a list of all of the results?

You forget the Chinese fighting the US in the Korean War.

Didn't this guy get his face put back together?

Does this look like a modern firearm to you? I guess it will, because you are just nitpicking like an autistic person over technical definitions.

What a faggy response, although I should've known you were a fag when you unironically used the term "scientific racism"

journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fpsyg.2016.00399/full

I'm sure you'll have a fun time rationalizing this away

>huge-ass china had some technology in this one century
How is this a counter-argument?

>projecting your lack of knowledge

Yeah, confucianism is totally not something that is adhered to by almost all Southeast asians.

Nor was western civilization founded on Greek mythic heroes such as Odysseus who won through cunning.

I get it now, you're a dirty paki who has no bearing on how historical values have influenced our separate cultures because yours doesn't let you look at any books besides the QURRRRRAAAN.

I would say read something else, but I know not many classic books are translated to urdu

Honestly, do you know what IQ even is? It is by definition a statistical mean. Anyone who takes an IQ test and gets an IQ of whatever means that his IQ is by definition AVERAGED through the normal distribution which is a mathematical function.

There is no such thing as a IQ per capita. Or a list of IQs and averaged among the total population because there is no such thing as an absolute value of IQ.

Nice trips
Yea he did.

It does.

How did the French-Indochina war go again for you?

Did gooks invent computers? that's what I thought.

The Industrial Revolution and what came afterwards was largely thanks to state enforcement of individual patents. The chinese might of invented a lot that linked to other inventions but there was/is no incentive for the individual to link these together in a conformist society. Hence their fame for being thieving gooks (also Poo in loos to a certain extent)..

>conquered the planet
>whitey

lmao no wonder whites are getting cucked. Asians are objectively the master race. Yet women are too degenerate to go for superior Asian males

They didn't but guess who is running silicon valley. Not white people I can tell you that.

*second biggest :)
and most of it was unoccupied land and also he didn't invent anything so way to not answer my question. Stay cucked Hans.

Well you tried claiming Asians were only better than whites after WW2. Not true. Also development of civilization isn't static. Most cultures aren't destined for the same route to greatness. Only those desperate to claim superiority would resort to this level, and lets all admit this one truth, white people aren't doing as well as they have in the past.

Low test Betamale Asians lack the assertiveness to challenge the natural world like whitey did
>inb4 then why aren't blacks superior?
they're statistically retarded

I am too and Korean. Oriental/White are pretty close to master race but Elliot Rodger fucked up our image
>inb4 gook or flipeno

Why do people say that "most of it was unoccupied land".

This is a total meme. That's like saying The British empire was useless cause most of Canada is occupied land. And at least the latter statement is actually true.

Mongol Empire conquered one of the most populous areas in the world. At it's height 25.6% of the world's population lived under the mongol empire which is more than the British by 3% (23%)

Yea its an outdated relic of sociology and pschology from the 50s
Per capita its called per head.
In the instance of IQ we'll call it average for precocious retards like yourself

Youve been drinking daddys special egg nog again right?

This.

We're talking about White vs Asian here so let's add all the European colonial powers together on team cracker. British aren't the only whites. With these reinforcements, whitey wins again.

asians have the worst genetics
>99% probability of myopia
>cucks from birth
>no spatial awareness (hence why asian fighter pilots are non-existent or why asians have exponential rate of car accidents)
>low emotional IQ
>high computational ability, but lacking in general intelligence; they can manipulate basic equations, but are retarded when it comes to general problem solving
>asian men are all manlets, average height 5'5"
>microdicks, max 5", average literally 3-4"
>vast majority of asians live in abject poverty comparable to Sub-Saharan Niggers, any successful nations have been domesticated by Whites (Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, South Korea).
>every single Asian female, regardless of whether they are single or not, has a severe white cock obsession
>Asian women always insist white men do them bareback and hopefully clean their genes up
>even niggers don't like raping asian women

nice try 'straya

I think people should realize that the main reason white countries took off was due to the political environment that paved the way for good capitalist practices.

You look at how little innovation there is today due to regulations in the US and even the fact one is white isn't enough to push through. No one has motive.

unfortunately we have smaller dicks and are shorter

What?

There is no such thing is per capita IQ. You sound like you have no idea what you are talking about and I'm pretty sure everyone else in the thread thinks that about you too.

do family values motivate you?

being an uncultured american, I have no family ties and so I find my focus more on [developing my own philosophies/finding my values] than in striving to better my lineage

back on topic... it seems to me that you japs and other squints seem to excel wherever you focus, presumably because your predecessors hound you so much. Basically, I'd wager it's your culture that causes you to excel, and not your genetics.

As for blacks, I'm a bit racist there... although they seem to do well in creative areas, but that might be a result of their degenerate tendency towards drug (ab)use.

t. 50% latin, 50% white

>So when the first fleets set out to explore, there really was no power to recall them all back.
can't really call them back anyway you retard, you think carrier pigeons could cross the Atlantic or Indian ocean reliably

Yeah but you'd still be wrong. If you added up the total populations of all European empires at the end of WWI, the total population would still be less by percent than the Persian Empire which was almost half the world population.

And I'm talking about populations that were directly controlled by a European power, not influenced. So you can't count China.

>faggy
>fag

Nod an argubend :DD

>The sum of both education factors yielded the highest rating (21.64%). Of all factors, genes had by far the largest standard deviation (SD = 23.85; all other factors, SD < 10), indicating disagreement about the importance of genetic influences

Rationalised away.

>almost checked
also, LMFAO where is this from? my sides just left for intergalactic hyperteleportation

I'll try to be the voice of reason.

Basically this thread is comparing the best of the west/east to comparing the worst of the west/east. Scandinavia, Eastern Europe and the Baltic states were basically laughable compared to other Western and Central European civilizations. Spain was conquered by the Moors and the Ottoman controlled most of Eastern Europe. It's similar in Asia where it's the East Asians that 'carry' the other Asians to a respectable level.

One reason why the showdown between Eastern Asia and Western Europe happened near the turn of the later centuries was because of the geographical distance. When it finally came down the West won decisively because they had more experience fighting and were comparatively more at war with other kingdoms both foreign and within Europe. Meanwhile Asian nations preferred to be isolationists and enjoyed a higher standard of living than the west (Ming dynasty, Song dynasty, Edo period, etc.)

However given such a short period of time and the sudden boot from isolationism (especially Japan, Korea and China), these respectively three civilizations have expanded rapidly in all fields, which is impressive.

Ruining silicon valley is an non-achievement.

What were gooks better in during 14th exactly? didn't they get completely btfo by plague during that time?
I might have been exaggerating, but mostly whites have been dominating and overall contributed a lot more in last 2000 years, white people not doing as well was exactly my point, I admit that gooks are superior now and they always have been superior in some ways.

Last time I checked, the whole fking world wasn't conquered by asians.
When Europeans found china, the chinese were still worshipping sticks in the dirt.
nice try Cho

When the ships would find land they had to develop rapport with the financiers of their expeditions. Please think just a little bit next time.

Wait and see in a few years. Alpha asians will be cucking western countries.

jokes on you that was a pic of your great-great grandmothers anal plug

ALL of these stem from the fact that they have a higher average IQ, but the funny thing is, their IQ averages only 3 points higher than the average white man. White people are genetically superior in many other ways. Also, it's only North East Asians that have higher average IQs, the rest of Asia actually has a lower average IQ. Also, it's the Ashkenazi Jew that has the highest average IQ scores and income.

Thanks for admiring us Asians. I myself am a half-Finnish half-Swedish male 185 cm of height. It happens though that I do not like it here. Forget the Santa Claus lovely land memes, Finland is a dystopia fucking dystopia. Its like mad max here.

It's more like 300 years
>The renaissance and enlightenment
>Religious reform
>Cannons, firearms
>Industrial Revolution
>Automation and assembly line
>Computers and the internet
The most important 300 years in human history, plus the amazing chinese can't get anything done without a million peasants dying in horrific ways because they don't give a fuck about safety.
They also shamelessly rip off the west at every opportunity and have very little business savvy.
White people are the best businessmen and the most civilized, though Japan is pretty close.

>weeb trying to talk down to anyone
>thinks anyone who disagrees with him is a Pakistani
>believes in the "Western civilisation" meme
>takes Sup Forums memes about race seriously

Nah, Whites will cuck themselves like they always have. The only reason Europe doesn't still hold dominion over the entire world is because of the world wars, aka infighting on the largest scale of all time. Whitey is his own worst enemy.

The renaissance didn't have 300 years ago you idiot. Jesus. Does anyone know European history beyond the 20th century?

What the fuck is wrong with you.

We're just here to occupy the lesser races until Asians make things not suck.

>White people are the best businessmen and the most civilized, though Japan is pretty close.

Selling your countries out to jews is best business? Read about your kike servant Churchill.

Europe was behind China for most of recorded history.

China becoming a superpower is a return to normalcy

>MUH DICK
not an argument, brownskin