Keep celebrating Saturnalia

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_solstice
earthsky.org/earth/gallery-the-summer-solstice-as-seen-from-stonehenge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)#Ugarit_and_the_Levant
opednews.com/articles/How-the-Winter-Solstice-wa-by-Douglas-Morrison-101222-25.html
miltontimmons.com/SolsticeandChristmas.html
truthbeknown.com/first-christmas.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dying-and-rising_god
youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_dwarf#Low-mass_brown_dwarfs_vs._high-mass_planets
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Egyptian_mummies
fallacyfiles.org/posthocf.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not Saturnalia, every civilization on earth celebrates the time of the days getting longer and the night getting shorter. It means warmer weather, crops and food.

But I shouldn't respond to such shit tier bait threads as these.

Merry Yule.

You mean Winter Solstice, something significant to every culture ever, you fucking retard?

Keep telling yourself that

Even if Christianity never existed or if it had failed we would still be having celebrations at this time of year you stupid son of a bitch.

We would? How do you know? Prove it.

It ended on the 23rd you profane jerk ass

explain. red pill me im a fool

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_solstice

Pick up a god damn book some time you retarded faggot

>whether or not you are happy on one specific day on an arbitrary calendar created by man determines whether or not a bull-headed deity (lol) gains power from that act
kek come on bro

Do you know why stonehenge exists?

im guessing ur referencing a roman holiday transposed to fit with roman/catholic doctrine so as to make converting the pagan romans of the time to christians beliefs with the easy soft landing that are holidays... cant be taking the lupercalia and what not from dem citizens mmm hmm

That doesn't prove that we'd be having celebrations at this time of year.

No. And neither do you.

Saturn best god.

>Saturn is the planet of karma, limitations and discipline, now associated with the Saturn return, an approximate thirty year cycle in our life that often forces us to confront our past lessons and gain their wisdom before entering a new cycle.

Whiny loser thinking death and suffering are something to be avoided, or something evil.

>Whiny loser thinking death and suffering are something to be avoided
>Still alive

It was made literally to track the time of the year with the different seasons with the use of the sun.

We don't, we celebrate the party of the warm and comfy among family with a consumerist twist

Let me guess, you also believe major religions aren't really Saturn worship?

Prove it.

Well, they are.

Most religions throughout history have common etymology, from Egyptians to Assyrians, Babylonians and Persians, Greeks and Romans, all of these are extremely similar and for a reason.

The father of Zeus was Kronos in Greek religion, Saturn being the Roman equivalent.

It's important to note, though, that, nobody knew Saturn(planet) had rings until about the 1600s

In Kabbalah, Saturn, Azazel, Moses and Batman all map onto Binah, the divine form. It takes the divine force of Chokmah and brings it into being by giving it limitation/form.

That is why Batman is just a man and Saturn is worshipped as the creator of civilization. He is the Lawgiver, he represents Order and Truth.

People who rule states or try to overcome their limitations are Saturnian.

"This Stonehenge monument – built in 3,000 to 2,000 BC – shows how carefully our ancestors watched the sun. Astronomical observations such as these surely controlled human activities such as the mating of animals, the sowing of crops and the metering of winter reserves between harvests. Stonehenge is perhaps the most famous of of the ancient astronomical monuments found around the world."

earthsky.org/earth/gallery-the-summer-solstice-as-seen-from-stonehenge

Here you autistic ameridumb.

Why would we worship a freaking gas planetoïd ?

Jews are based. Pagans btfo

btfo
why are some americans so fucking stupid, holy shit

Questionable motive doesn't change the fact that you're worshiping Saturn.

>adding oid to the end of something because you think it makes you look smart

if i could burn all of Sup Forums in a pit I would do it in a heart beat

fucking subhumans

Dont focus entirely on the dark occult. Just be aware of it and use the occult to do good.

Thanks for the pro tip, Styx.

Top lel. This huge gas ball can't even be called a true planet since it is a simple frozen gas clutter in orbit, and doesn't have a solid surface, as in "plane". Thus, planetoid, looks like one, but is not. (Also, this term is used more frequently in my native language.)

I also love to watch the world burn.

We're co-opting it. By giving presents to children you lessen the power of (((their))) child sacrifices.

It's all fun and games until your child is the one that leaves with Santa to be sacrificed to Moloch.

Saturnalia ended a few days ago. It was the 17th through the 22nd you faggot

Most Masons study the roots of religions and the shared attributes between them. Among that being the symbology of Saturn. They are not a cult by any meaning of the word, since they don't tell you what to believe, merely expect that you express a belief in a God and recommend you take part in the churches of whatever religion you participate in. They don't even really discuss religion during meetings.

Considering you study it yourself, you'd find you have more in common with most Masons than not.

It doesn't matter what you believe in, it matters what you do. You are mistaken thinking Masons are some massive body with a unified doctrine, they aren't.

They are nearly entirely individual bodies of fraternities with similar interests whom attempt to play a role in their communities.

You are mistaking esoteric secret societies for Freemasons, which is not the case.

Cool argument

You bit the bait

fuck off, kike.

Hit a nerve?

But why ?

1. Nobody knew Saturn had rings until about the 1600s
2. It's not insane to think that in the same way Greek language was influenced by Semitic language, that religious traditions also were inherited and evolved

There's not some satanic motive here.

Please stop being retarded.

Most people are not very bright. Those at the top openly refer to each other as el-ites and people still don't get the hint.

>"El" (Father of Heaven / Saturn) and his major son: "Hadad" (Father of Earth / Jupiter), are symbolized both by the bull, and both wear bull horns on their headdresses.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)#Ugarit_and_the_Levant

Winter Solstice was 21-22 december you fucken Retards!

>nobody knew Saturn(planet) had rings until about the 1600s
>1. Nobody knew Saturn had rings until about the 1600s

Why are the rings important? why you keep bringing them up?

Nobody knew Saturn had a hexagon / Cube on its north pole until the late 80s, yet its been represented as a hexagon / Cube since the dawn of civilization. Nobody knew it had a storm that resembles an all-seeing eye on the south pole, yet it's been represented as an all-seeing eye.

>gypsy
>nerves
Oh please.

Great job. Now show how this proves that we'd be celebrating at this time of year whether it be Christmas or something else.

See You think you're so brilliant? See the above and make your own arguments instead of letting some arrogant Portuguese know-it-all do all your thinking. Or you could go back to sucking nigger dick after it's been taken out of your Swedish boyfriend's ass.

>I am literally too retarded to understand that the Julian calendar reorganized celebrations
>I am literally too retarded to understand that Brumalia lasted for an entire month preceding Winter Solstice
>I insist to post anyway

Maybe there is some spiritual significance that resonates regardless of knowing whether something is out there or not. Something almost psychic and intuitive to human civilization that allows us to perceive these ultra-meaningful landmarks in our galaxy without having seen them.

Or maybe you are connecting dots at random.

How to explain the Winter Solstice to your family and friends:

- During Winter Solstice the Sun is drawing its lowest trajectory in the sky; then for 3 days the human eye can't see clearly if the trajectory is lower or higher (unless you use an instrument of course). Our ancestors were scared by this uncertainty: the Sun seems unwilling to move up its trajectory; it stands still (Sol- "stice" = Sun still).

- Since prehistory humans pray for it to start "raising again", making the day longer, saving the crops, etc.

- Those 3 days of uncertainty run from the Solstice to Christmas, hence the huge festival until the 25 when we are absolutely sure it's going up again.

- Jesus never existed: the fact that we celebrate his nativity at Christmas or that he "resurrects after 3 days" is because the whole Christianity was a copy-paste of ancient religions based on the only real "god" we have: the Sun.

Relevant articles:

opednews.com/articles/How-the-Winter-Solstice-wa-by-Douglas-Morrison-101222-25.html

miltontimmons.com/SolsticeandChristmas.html

truthbeknown.com/first-christmas.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dying-and-rising_god
(Beware!: Wikipedia articles about religion are censored)

youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw

This doesn't prove that Jesus wasn't born on this day.

Do I need to explain to you what random means? Because this is literally the opposite of random. Every major symbol used to represent Saturn accurately represents features of Saturn since long before they were common scientific knowledge. Another example is the fact that it has been referred to as a second sun or black sun since forever and just recently we found out that it has the properties of a brown dwarf.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_dwarf#Low-mass_brown_dwarfs_vs._high-mass_planets

If its hard for you to believe that humans would celebrate days becoming longer again, something you can sense even without knowing anything about astronomy, and that we'd inevitably inherit traditions that indicate this celebration even if it had an entirely different meaning by now, then you truly are a fucking retard.

Answer this one you fucking faggot: why so obsessed about the Rings?

I never said it was implausible. I simply asked for proof.

All you people come at me with is implications, assumptions, and insults and insist that I take it all as fact.

And you call me the retard.

Hey guys look I found the fedora-tipping redditor who just saw zeitgeist last month.

There is more evidence that Jesus Christ walked this earth than there ever has been for Abiogenesis, heliocentricity, or any of the retarded archaeological speculation you just vomited all over the internet. Atheism is literally nothing more than blind faith in public education.

Because you can't assert that an image with a ring is indicative of Saturn without context regarding the image especially if nobody even knew Saturn HAD rings.

This should be obvious, but clearly you are beyond any sort of logic or reasoning - so I'll do your bidding and explain it to you like the mental dwarf you are.

btfo
why are fins so fucking stupid, holy shit

Well, considering that there's been proof asserted that across nearly all civilizations across earth have observed this event and paid homage to it in their own way, it would be reasonable to assume that we would continue to do so now, regardless of whether it evolved into Christmas or some other event that had lost its original meaning.

That's why I call you a retard, for finding that to be far-fetched.

Where the fuck in those pictues you see rings

Am I supposed to take the people gathered around Mecca as ring? that´s retarded you can both fuck off

>hurr durr durr look at all these coincidences!!!
>durrr dis heer prooves everyting!

Jokes on you. I cast a protection spell on Trump on the 21st at midnight.

Why you mad, finfuck? You butthurt because your pathetically tiny nation is all but forgotten and overwhelmed on the edge of the world meanwhile literally every other country of whites is doing better than you by every measure?

>Crescent Moon = Saturn
>Mecca(an object that certain groups assert represents Saturn because camelfuckers walk around it in a ring and because MUH CUBEZ)

I'm not an atheist
our Sun is enough of a deity for me: it feels good when it raises in the morning; also all those girls with skimpy clothes during summer... priceless

thank you based Sun

Did you just have a stroke?

The roman torture device was never the symbol for christianity

Mecca isn't an object, retard. You're thinking of the Kaaba. At least do the minimal amount of research so you don't sound like you have down syndrome.

Semantics doesn't make your retarded images more valid you shitbrained troglodyte.

the cross was copied from the Egyptian ankh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankh

every time you say "amen" you're referring to Amun

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amun

and so on

Oh, cool. Well, enjoy eternal Hell, pagan.

>t's important to note, though, that, nobody knew Saturn(planet) had rings until about the 1600s

try again fag

It tells us that you have no idea what you are talking about and that you're in over your head. Go back to playing video games.

Jesus was never born because he didn't exist, cunt.

MOLOCH GIT YE GONE

>haha looks like ur entire argument is invalid bcuz i say so, stupids

This ancient Mayan hieroglyph depicting a squiggle is definitive proof that they knew about the double helix depiction of DNA

Prove that any figure from history ever existed.

Go ahead. I'll wait.

>protip: it has something to do with eyewitnesses writing down their accounts of things.

what are mummies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Egyptian_mummies

also
>almost 2017
>still praying a bad copy of Horus and Isis

fallacyfiles.org/posthocf.html

Fuck off.