Friendly reminder that Santa Claus was a Turk

Friendly reminder that Santa Claus was a Turk.

>Saint Nicholas of Myra was a 4th-century Greek Christian bishop of Myra (now Demre) in Lycia, a province of the Byzantine Empire, now in Turkey.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Claus

How does that make you feel?

I didn't know turkscum knew how to operate computers.

Pretty good, because he also had black slaves.

He was actually a Greek in Turkey.

>Greeks
>Turks

Same thing, really.

Jesus, you ignorant fool. All the Turks at this time lived in Central Asia,places with names like Turkmenistan should be clues to someone of your deep intellect. The Turks migrated to modern day Turkey hundreds of years later.However, I forgive you and wish you and your wives a Merry Christmas Ahmed.

Santa Nicholas != Santa Claus. Santa Claus was a invention of Coca Cola stupid faggot

I'm sorry the fact that Santa Claus basically was a closeted Muslim and secretly embraced Allah triggers you and ruins your Christmas experience.

Your own quoted source immediately describes him as a Greek who lived 600 years before the Turks even arrived in the region you fucking twat.

see

If we're going to get autistic about this

The actual slant eyed horse chink turks barely made any dent in the anatolian gene pool

Turks were still in central Asia back then you fucking retard.

>4th century
>islam
Nice try Mürkül

>Santa Claus
>Satan Lucas

>Adversary Light-bearer

>Santa spends way too much money on billions of presents every year
>is actually Greek
>Greece is bankrupt

It actually makes sense.

Uh, pretty sure the Creator existed before humans invented calendars.

Surely a saint of Santa Claus' repute and abilities would have been susceptible to spiritual truth before lesser men were able to codify it officially.

>moving the goalpost the autistic screeching

Who's Santa Claus?

>rebuttal fails, gets triggered
Pottery.
>Who's Santa Claus?
Apparently he's the most famous Turk who's ever lived and still is venerated by the west to this very day.

I think you're mixing shit up, Ozgur. Modern Turks are degenerate boy-fucking, inbreeding, retarded dicklet muslims who interbred for hundreds of years with camelfuckers while Ancient "Turks" were pure Anatolians who got assimilated culturally by the degenerate Greek sodomites.

>Byzantinte empire
>Turk

>4th century
>islam
Alright mehmet I know you have nothing to do on christmas but keep the shitposting to a minimum will ya.

Friendly reminder that santa is a good goy. Jews are based.

>Friendly reminder that Santa Claus was a Turk.
>Saint Nicholas of Myra was a 4th-century Greek
Good work, Ahmed. Not everyone can coontradict himself in two lines.

LMAO Turks have got so little to show for. Truly the most laughable race on the planet.

OP,
I know about 10,000 elves wanna have a word w/ yer ass.
And they ain't jolly or old either.
Just pissed off.
Esp. @ German cucks like you

>Greek Christian
nice try

>triggered af

lmao