What did you get for Christmas Sup Forums?

My dad got me pic related and gave me $1000. He also told me that I'm his biggest disappointment and to stop pestering him with my "Nazi conspiracies". After receiving my """present""" he said to me:

>On the 1st you're moving out and you're not coming back home. I've done my duty as a father and you have failed me at every step. I hope this gift makes a man out of you and if it doesn't, hopefully it will solve all your problems.

What did he mean by this and what are the political implications? Has he fallen to the International Jewry?

He wants you to be an hero for the preservation and future of the white race.

Tell your dad he has nigger tastes in guns.

He should have given him a larger caliber then.

Is this some gay fantasy, what's next? You need to suck of some neo Nazi for a place to live and food?

Yeah. I think that's what he's thinking. Perhaps he's right. It's not like fascism is coming back anyways right? Why even live. Nothing to look forward with Trump turning out to be a Zionist pawn.

Wow a Ruger LCP

The worst .380 ever made

I was gifted used panties from my mistress so I could sniff them.

I don't think I'm up for that. So what did you guys get for Christmas?

What do you think the rich Jewish kids got?

>dad hates you
>still gives you 1000 bucks

cucked family tree

...Then again I might only use it once.

>disapointed by you
>give you 1k$

wat
learn 2 larp

It's money so I can get a hotel for a few weeks before I'm homeless.

how old r u ?

Not to sound edgy or anything but I'd definitely consider suicide at that point in order to make him feel bad or somethin'

.380 is worthless in general.

That's all you can do before it jams. Not even kidding.

Well youre a little cuck, I would shoot him in his knees and leave.

I'm sure he's pretty much over me. I think if anything he would be relieved. I think everyone would be. It's the price you pay for being a white nationalist and not hiding your power level.

I think he bought something with just enough reliability to fire one round correctly

HE BOUGHT U PUNY GUN HAHA HE WAS IMPLYING FOR YOU TO EITHER KILL YOURSELF OR BECOME MAN

he wants you to kill yourself shill please do not that any of your made up shit is real though

How old are you?

If the answer is 19 or below your dad is right.

I'm Christian but I asked for nothing for Christmas and bought nothing for anyone on Christmas. Personally I see Christmas as a holiday for children and have since I matured past the age of caring about it as a holiday. I tell everyone to forget me and warn them that I won't be buying them anything. It goes well. No one buys me anything and I don't have to buy anyone anything. If I had children or a girlfriend perhaps I would care, but as a single male it's pointless and I really couldn't care less. Not trying to be edgy either, I know a lot of people take the holiday super seriously, I'm just note one of them. It's more of a consumerist disaster than anything else.

I got a jigsaw puzzle and some chocolates for Christmas, so I was pretty happy this year.

I recently replaced my harddrive can anybody reply to that with a fedora for me?

>buying you a ruger
>not a glock

He really does want you to die on the streets

your dad sounds like a cool guy. atleast he wants you to become a real man.

That's pretty sad. It's like receiving a $10 dollar gift card to a gas station or 7-11.

What did you get for Christmas? More muslims?

Thanks Abdul

Go shoot up a synagogue with it to spite him.

lol. But won't god protect his chosen people?

Looks like my fellow burgers are getting competitive for shitpost supremacy

Pay attention Canada this is how it's done

Tbh they'll probably have armed security.

Jews have really wised up since WWII.

So I take it you got a smart mouth for Christmas you insensitive asshole?

>I hope this gift makes a man out of you and if it doesn't, hopefully it will solve all your problems.
I'm so sorry for your loss, OP.

No but he has a home to go to

What did I get?
>Ushanka
>Strange pendant-cross
>Cloths
>Galilelo Thermometer
>Navajo Peace Pipe(why?)
>Smart Watch
>New Wallet
>Mugs n stuff
And some other stuff.

>get a greyhound ticket to montana
>find work as a ranchhand
>????
>become a man and make your pa proud

>American
>Already exchanged gifts at 5 AM
Really makes me think

Dad?

These people are faggots and probably never fired a gun in their lives. It's a decent pistol.

>hopefully it will solve all your problems.
well kek'd

This OP, and if the cattle get out of hand, you can use your .380 and shoot them.

Go get a job you fucking nigger.

That's a good point. Maybe I could trade the gun for some heroine and OD?

Not a bad haul.

Good to know. It would be the first time I did anything successful if it works.

$1k and a gun is a decent start for a single guy.

You could hock that pistol too, if you had to.

You should have a job, if not, better find one quick.

Find a campground or trailer park, worst case scenario rent a room and share a house. Some camp places have cabins that they end up renting to construction types who travel for work.

Get a job in construction or something that requires an actual manly skill that will make you marketable.

Find a good God fearing girl, wife her and put babies inside her.

Be a man.

Your dad may never love you but he will respect you.

Stop being a NEET child.

And most importantly acquire a King James Bible and be born again in Christ Jesus.

Then you will receive all blessings and rewards a man can ever wish for in this life.

Donate all money to pro-white power organization, murder-suicide entire family.

/thread

Why did he give you a girls gun?

that kind of giving is common among adults here

no point spending piles of money when everyone has enough of their own (except neets, fuck off you worthless cunts reeeeee)

He is tellin you to put up or shut up.

Thanks. I'll see what I can do.

Good advice. What organization do you recommend? I don't want to waste $1000 on a bunch of snow-nigger LARP-queens who will just use the money to buy meth and make more shitty YT vids.

Btw
>millennial shits complaining about not getting the latest iphone
kys

Tryhard

>hurr have kids
I hate this meme, having a litter of kids is for spics, niggers, and people who live in a society with extremely high infant mortality rates.

We need to focus on drastically reducing or eliminating the birth rates of undesirables, (such as OP) not shitting out 12 more kids to compensate.
>WE WUZ POOR N SHIT

Shut the fuck up, nobody is even complaining about not getting gifts itt.

I got most of the things on Saint Nicholas's anyway.

Family calls me easy to shop.for because I am a coin collector. I drive 250 miles to get to xmas and I always love to see how my family finds some of this awesome stuff. Pic is what I got this year. Hell of a drive and I get to spend the night at home. Rate this.

>tfw I got literally nothing
Feels pretty bad tbqh, I spent two entire paychecks worth of money buying gifts for others, hopefully they'll remember that next year.

>Shut the fuck up, nobody is even complaining about not getting gifts itt.

Go eat an orange you fucking nigger

You can borrow my gun after I'm done with it. It will be slightly used.

thats what you get for being a cuck.

Cool coins dude. I especially like the 1940 Nazi one. To you, what is appealing about the hobby of coin collecting?

>Gives you $1000
>Tells you to commit suicide
Nice Bait OP

Realest post in the thread.

Your dad is a worthless cuck and you need to make your life's goal outdoing him so you can be the best thing he ever did on his death bed.

My m8 ! Which period for the byzantine coin ?

I find it a good way to preserve history. A lot of these coins would be melted down (in Germany for the Nazi coins). I am also a huge history nerd (History major). Thing is my ultralib brother got me that coin.

Nigga it's like 5am. Santa barely even took off from my roof, how can you even know what his presents are?

>2 nazi goins

top famalam

Idk to be honest. If I look closely I think I see a green jesus. The other side might give a hint.

Nice coins. I'd like to get some nazi coins and glue them to the ground around the local temple. No time for that sort of thing anymore.

Unless you're spending Christmas with somebody they'll generally give you a gift on the day that's soonest to Christmas that they see you.

>It's the price you pay for being a white nationalist and not hiding your power level.
lol this fuckin retard thinks he isn't transparent

>100 replies
oh fucks sake nu-Sup Forums

You can get them at antique stores for like $3 a pop.

This

It's gonna be alright man. Use the $1000 to buy a car, some gas and some bullets. Drive in the car to a liquor store and use the gun to rob it. Use the money from the liquor store to get a hotel then repeat as needed.

Secret of the pros bud. Merry Christmas btw

i think he wants you to go and kill some niggers.

He has, pathetic scum. You know what to do op. Prove him wrong!

where do you live OP?
What is your highest level of education?
What trades do you know?
Is this bait and am I falling for it?

I shot santa. He startled me.

this is a pretty solid plan.

highschool
no skills
Pennsylvania

Nothing... Expected nothing, got nothing, gave nothing.

And am trying actively to evade Christmas lunch with every parasitic member of my extended family that rears its ugly head around the holidays probably wanting a free meal and a gift.

Fuck them

Have you considered prostitution?

I buy mixed silver coin lots @ spot from a dealer. Pick out real nice stuff from the 1800s, even some 1700 (once or twice 1600 but bad condition), and will sell the rest when silver's 25 bucks or so for a nice profit on top of a free collection.

>1900 pfennig
Wish we met elsewhere and I'd send you some cool stuff for free, got ~50kgs of older european non-silver coins sitting around in buckets and flips, including those.

Should've asked for the rest of Yugoslavia back you fucking cuck.

Here is what you do. Sell them as singles. Guaranteed profit. Ebay is your friend.

Really, wahabi bosniaks and Serbia that's stuck with 1000 of illegals thanks to EU pulling one on them ?!?!?

I'll buy myself a surplus SKS for the 5th time 'tis year, maybe find one that shoots straight.

I'm incredibly ugly

Not to alcoholics.

What did he mean by this?

Got a ps4 from my black gf, a Sony a6000 with accessories (her brother robbed someone and is in jail now for something else so I ain't getting him Shit) and a bunch of other Shit.

I shoot guns in the air on New Years eve like the muzzies when celebrating. SKS on the papers = easy to obtain ammo for the AK47 not on "paper".

>take $1000
>leave gun at home with a note saying "take it, you'll need it when the conspiracy theories turn out to be true"
>use some of $1000 to get a mobile device if you dont have one
>use the rest to travel to dc
>periscope as you nonviolently enter comet ping pong
>search rooms
>reveal basement and tunnels to everyone
>get shot by the secret security that protects basement and tunnels, committing suicide by conspirator
either you'll prove him right or he'll prove you right

nothing. in my family only the children get gifts for christmas. the grown ups don't support the capitalistic shit christmas has become. this should be a time to come down and think about all the things you already have and not what you want. we make a huge family diner every year and have a nice time together.