twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/812775995837218816
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow, Trump loves the Juden there's a surprise

WTF, I thought Trump was literally Hitler

See my comment here:

Well of course he must congratulate the majority religion of USA

Good one

And still no happy christmas by them.

best goy 2016 award incoming for this fat traitor piece of shit.
I can't believe it, when i member how many friends i've lost during the meme war... they would roll in their grave.. fuck this i'm about to cry now

5D majong my ASS! it was just pure kikery and now he spit on us with this tweet.
We can't let this betrayal unpunished.

Kek wills it.

fuck drumpf and fuck jewish people

TIDF will be here soon, guys... Don't worry! They'll contort and twist their logic to explain this one....

>unironically believing trump was an anti-semite
kys

Same stock photo, both dont give a fuck. Probably didnt even write the tweet.

They're just throwing a bone to the evangelical whites who worship israel.

>Businessman from New York with a Jewish family isn't an anti-semite

Guys?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/812775995837218816

Fuck me it's real.

Thanks Donald!

I hope he does a parody to his taco bowl pic but with a sufganiya.

pls be this

I don't care as long as he Starts a crusade against Islam.

No! I will make america jewisg again!

Wait Donald Junior is jewish too?

i knew he was close to the juden, because you have to be in any way if you want to go for the presidential race. But i was far from imagining he will act that much as a submissive puppet to zionists THAT fast.. i mean he just have been elected and all what he have done was in the interest of Israel & the ZOGs..
i've paint open, i'll meme to death this fat lying kike all the fucking day.

Pretty much this

>i've paint open, i'll meme to death this fat lying kike all the fucking day.
Go open up your presents kid

Hi JIDF

pol is being taken over by JIDF and subverted.

The main enemy has and always was the Jew. And you just elected one to the highest office.

Good fucking job.

What's with the French and the anti-Zionist meme

>2017
>not being pro Israel

His daughter is Jewish dude. No one is surprised by this.

Guys just listen to Scott Adams and Bill Mitchell. Its just one big ruse! Even if it isnt, the jews aint that bad!!!

i bet you are lazy Sup Forums tard who just autistically respond with mono-syllabic banters to threads & fine himself funny. You are nothing.

Well he wishes people happy hanukkah, big deal, but WHERE'S THE MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU PROMISED US

I remember clearly how he promised us no more happy holidays, instead merry christmas again. WHERE

our country is totally controled by kikes and they like to humiliate us each time they can. It's why we hate them more than anything.

>Actually being upset by this.
If you guys think hating low-level kikes is tantamount to treason then you're fucking retarded and don't belong on this board.

fpbp

This is what happens when you get circumcised goy

Why does the US have such an hard on for jews and Isreal? They ar like 1% of the polulation.

YOU JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE NUMBER OF DIMENSIONS IN THIS CHESS GAME

This

Shalom Sup Forums, I am glad our guy made it.

This. Fucking JIDF are retards.
>"See, see, Drumpf likes Israel so you should too!"
Trump is the "good cop" you fucking retards.

He is probably asleep or doing something else. He has 24 hours to do it, stop whining.

Wouldn't it be wiser to first see how he fares as president and then draw him as an ally/enemy?

Being pro Israel is good for the biggest happening of all time. Israel has more support, they rebuild the temple faster, the end of the world arrives, keks to be had

Don't worry.
Trump can suck Isralie dick all he likes. It's a win win.

He already pissed off the entire left wing of the Jewish people..

He is a proven incompetent in business and only managed to get rich by going bankrupt repeateky..(AJA cheating)

He is dumb as fuck as to how geopolitical landscape actually works. He thinks he knows what Israel wants but is actually pissing them off already...that's why the wanted Hillary to win..ie
-Backing Russia to win in Syria
-Vowing to destroy ISIS in the entire Middle East

How much energy has Israel put into toppling Syria? My guess would be quite a lot.

How much was Israel planning on using a ISIS to further dismantle the region in order for it to be easily cleaned up later on??

Trump is a fucking idiot and Putin will run rings round him.

It was best case scenario Trump won. It would not surprise me one bit if Mossad remove him..that's how anti Israel trump is..but to retarded to see it.

no. i propose to rape Ivanka first, then see how he react.

Das antisemite, pls no bully

5d Chess. He's messing with the jews

Why would anyone be mad about this? Would you rather him say the predictable "merry christmas" or cause some cognitive dissonance with the leftists?

id rather have him saying allahu akbar than happy hannukah

Actually I think it's kind of a fuck you Obama and UN type thing because of the anti Isreal settlement ruling

Trump is still the only president who hasn't stuck dollar bills into the Jew wall yet so there's that. If he ever does that there is cause to be concerned.

Trumps not capable of playing regular chess m8. He is a good goy..he is a great example of what a Ponzi scheme capitalism actually is.
Some people get born rich
Some people get lucky
Trump was born rich and got lucky..you'll all see shortly how much brains this guy actually has..I still hope I'm wrong about him but as I e always stated..Hillary was not an alternative under the circumstances.

>literally believing the media
next year is gonna be great.

FUCKING TRUMP TRICKED US!!!!!

His kids are married to Jews. His grand kids are actually Jews.
How did he trick you exactly????
He sucked up to Israel from the get go.

The real problem is that Trump is a faggot lover not that he celebrates the fake holiday of hannukah with his jew family

well, we sort of knew this was coming.

next a war will come between christians and muslims. 1.6 billion people vs 2 billion people.

(((who))) do you think will profit?

>Waves a flag to get votes
>Chooses Pence as VP

nigga he had giant "Merry Christmas" banners on this thank you tour, what more do you want?

zionists will have to do more than dismantle the regionals power in place in order to install the greater Israel.
Promoting leftist agendas inside universities like the arab springs to destabilize old regimes like during the arab spring was may more efficient and virtually costed anything but flooding with cash student unions and local progressives newspapers/blogs.
Building a mercenary army is extremely expensive, even if Israel is behind the creation of ISIS, i don't think they are actually the principal providers of $$ to fuel it.
But i think like you, all in all the actual situation in Syria is making some kikes nervous. Wait & see i guess...

LUL

>Donald Trump becomes president
>makes studying the Torah mandatory for every US citizen
>bans all non-kosher food
>bans Christian holidays
Enjoy the next 8 years under Yahweh-emperor Trump, Burgerpals.

Thank you CTR.
>Control
>Trump's
>Redoric

He's baiting them, you wonder why he won? Because he knows the Jews are in control so he is just going to bait them into a false sense of security. You know your leader is intelligent when they trick the Juden.

I don't believe the Jewish MSM was playing reverse psychology with everyone over Brexit and Trump. Nah not buying it.
Israel wanted Hillary to win.
They don't trust Trump, either because they know him already or because they deem him incompetent.
Trumomsays all the "right" things to kiss Isralie ass but he is to retarded to understand what ISIS is and why killing ISIS is anti Israeli strategic aims.
Trump also backs Putin because AGAIN trump is retarded..Putin has been under attack for several years on two flanks..Ukraine and Syria..again this was an OBJECTIVE of globalist zionists.

Trump is fucking clueless evidently..

Which is great

We're fucked, cucked by a jew lover.

Whatever those zionists fucks want, they'll get now.

A tweet on Christmas

nope.jpg

wtf I hate Trump now

I think Trump supports Israel because he knows Jews personally, rather than having an ideological interest in it. I think he would therefore put the interests of America first. I hope I'm right.

Do you think the kikes would have allowed him to win if he said he was going to shove them in ovens? No, he won the election because the Jews thought he would serve them, Trump knows this. Trump is baiting the Jews.

you niggers are so fucking stupid you dont know shit. if you read the news youd see obama fucked over israel today, this is just trump showing israel hes not a fucking faggot and america is not going to turn their back on the best mideast ally when hes in power

I know you're memeing lad, but Trump has been pro-Israel literally the entire fucking time. At least he's interested in trying to arrange peace between them and Palestine so the muds have one less excuse to hate the West.

Why would we hate the Jews? We worship literally the same god, we have conflicting ideas about Jesus being the savior but we worship the same god. Muslims worship a fucking self proclaimed prophet, they also want to exterminate Jews and Christians and are carrying out acts of terrorism killing hundreds of our women and children.

Christians and Jews are allies so just get over it, alternatively you can fucking KYS.

He's already won, he was neutral before, now he's deep throating that heeb cock.

Told UN to BTFO on Israel settlements, appointed kikes up the ass in his cabinet...

I dunno, it really doesn't look good man.

Typical trump supporters
Western men sometimes even mongrels and niggers Jobeless mid 20s, who played video games all his life until 19s. Now when real world hurts them they need a nanny from tv who will say " dont worry kid i will everything for you"

Look in some ways..and I hate to say it..but a greater Israel might not be a bad idea..I'm not a fan of Islam either...as long as the greater Israel ended up non Jewish (which is already pretty much is with all European DNA and the faggotry in Israel)
If the so called Jews would quit subverting western culture with shit like gay marriage and gay adoption and bullshit transgendered kids..I'd say let them have the Middle East..but no..they won't fucking quit with their bullshit.

>low iq Sup Forumsmongs get tricked into voting for a kike

This is why you The_Donald redditards need to fuck off and stay off this board. All of you are fucking kike-loving faggot who need to be hung. Get the fuck out of here.

neo/po/

Are you serious?! they see you as subhuman, they control the banks and the media, the politics, everything.

Jews see you christians as cucks, same as the damn muslims.

and by the way, mudslimes descend from their religion too;

Tell me guys...
What did Rand Paul tweet?

The senate could still block his election, plus, he isn't president yet, the Jews could probably execute him if they thought he was a threat, Trump at least has an IQ of 136, he is smarter than the average Juden.

who cares he's 5'4" manlet with curly hair and a gun fetish

Bet he came to pol after all this faggotry with trump

>(((our))) guy
When did Sup Forums start Shlomo cock? I blame reddit.

Just, satiate my interest. What did Rand Paul tweet for Christmas?

The more tweets he makes the more of a clown he exposes himself as. I know people are in denial on Sup Forums and think he is trolling or whatever but the shit he said the other day about celebs wanting invites to his inauguration and he wasn't giving any...please..utterly childish..look at his penthouse covered in gold..the guy is a fucking tool..narcassitic dickhead.

Enough with the 4D chess..you could have put a cat up against Hillary and it would have won.

This is coming from a Trump supporter just for the record.

You know how many jew lobbyists are in D.C.? they aren't blocking shit now that they got him in their pocket.

He's got fucking jews in his family, I don't know why you don't want to face the fact he's a jew lover.

Inb4 he tweets happy holidays today

it's fucking 3:23 no self respecting burger would be up, he said Merry Christmas and Happy holidays yesterday though.

His daughter without operations

where's the shitstorm about le j00z?
what happened to this place, I wonder?

>moot creates /n/.
>moot destroys /n/.
>moot creates Sup Forums.
>Sup Forums destroys moot.
>Sup Forums creates r/the_Donald.
>r/the_Donald destroys Sup Forums.
>jews inherits the earth.

I really fucking like the Kazakh flag tbqh.

Fuck, I should have voted for Hillary.
At least she wants to make the holocaust real.

Obama being legal jewish by Torah through his mother is not such a clown and dumb as that freak hillbilly

>There are people on pol right now that are unironically racist and believed that a trump win enables them to be open about it

Btfo stormfags

Thanks. I knew I chose the right guy.

It's certainly possible. I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt until he's actually inaugurated and I see how he governs. We won't truly know until then.

indeed. all the while we think we are saving our own race and country, the jew ever grows stronger.

We just got played fucking hard.

>
Btw this thread I started is kinda relevant

good goy