YELLOW STONE ABOUT TO BLOW

AUSTRALIAN GEOLOGIST HERE, RUN WHILE YOU CAN, YELLOW STONE IS STARTING TO VIBRATE!!!

All the animals in the park are vibrating now, some have gone into coma like states of constant sleep because of this vibration. I'm honestly really worried Sup Forums. I've never seen anything like this before.

It's gotten so active at the park that a geyser there has been called old faithful because of how often it's going exploding now. Just recently some guy jumped into a safe swimming hole and literally melted.
sciencealert.com/a-man-dissolved-in-acid-after-trying-to-hot-pot-in-yellowstone-national-park

This thing could go off any geological second now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lh1RjGCZfSY
youtube.com/watch?v=nh9wkeM9VKs
youtube.com/watch?v=rvZg-1v_MfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We've already seen that news. Goodbye.

Fuuuuark i heard animals were fleeing the park too, even the fish had left the lakes for better conditions elsewhere.

GET OUT OF THERE SHE'S GOING TO BLOW

The people from 5 surrounding states have to be evacuated to the nigger-infested states of the south. You're welcome, white flighters.

this is like 20 times i've seen this stupid thread and i'm newcancer

youtube.com/watch?v=lh1RjGCZfSY

THREAT LEVEL RED. This is fucked, it's never been this bad before.

>australian geologists
what do you do, throw rocks at roos to see which one they pick up?

Australlia says it, therefor it must be true

ah yellowstone threads, where retards congregate when pizzagate gets banned.

>even the fish had left the lakes for better conditions elsewhere
The fuck are you on cunt?
How does a fish leave a lake?
Does it flop it's way out to the nearest body of water?
You're a fucking disgrace.
Hang your head in shame you fuck knuckle.

>Australian geologist
It's not even a good shitpost anymore. At least TRY and make it somewhat funny.

Here's your (you)

It grows legs and fucks it's way out.

Guys I'm near yellow stone and I'm starting to hear ominous music whenever I go outside

The violins are already starting to pick up

Just thing about it for a moment.

Imagine if it actually went up at the same type an Aussie was shitposting about it?

oh great its this thread again
Heres your (((you))), faggot

muh evolution

The Australian that called wolf.

About that solar pulse storm that is coming around December 26... I can see this as a big ass problem if it fries all electronics.

Forget about hospitals and standard shit like that ... we will lose internet. We will lose the only thing standing between us and the globalists taking over.

They are definitely getting ready for it and if we lose all of our communication ... they will make their move.

Good luck to you all I hope all the knowledge we accumulated in our heads will plant the seed of future rebellion.

It was nice knowing you guys.

Shadilay

Die
I
e

I won't lie, I get somewhat aroused when I think about what it would like to melt in an acid pool like that one

Again? Lol

Eh

>animals were fleeing the park too
The warning of all warning. Most animals except those chained up bugged out before the 2004 Boxing Day Tsunami hit.

>All the animals in the park are vibrating now

I dont think I have a reaction image for this sentence.
I guess this? Maybe?

All shitposting aside, I'm actually serious. This shit is about to blow. I'm actually regretting not just being serious in the OP and linking this. Sorry. I've got five of my geologist mates from America crashing at my place until this either calms down or explodes. It's happening.

Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=nh9wkeM9VKs

>All the animals in the park are vibrating now
Literally shaking right now.

Stop looking at Yellowstone.

California BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=rvZg-1v_MfA

Vibrating or hibernating??

OH FUGGGG

BRODEGT DA BURGERS!!!

>Google the image.
>It's from chile.
Stop your larp