Why haven't you armed yourselves and intimidate Jews with Alt-Right Sup Forums?

Why haven't you armed yourselves and intimidate Jews with Alt-Right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11939474/r
medium.com/@recnepss/does-love-really-live-here-fff159563ba3#.ch3fxb5l9
archive.is/KyJwo
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/12/19/jewish-leaders-in-richard-spencers-hometown-targeted-in-posting-on-neo-nazi-website/?utm_term=.4dd1a5e4ce16
archive.is/D9O9s
nytimes.com/2016/12/20/us/whitefish-montana-jews-daily-stormer.html?_r=0
archive.is/EnmLO
jezebel.com/white-supremacists-threaten-jewish-community-in-whitefi-1790253119
archive.is/M8UZe
missoulian.com/news/state-and-regional/white-supremacist-website-calls-for-action-in-montana/article_3b95f7d3-d6f5-5d2d-831c-d2c2cb647010.html
archive.is/D7RvB
dailydot.com/layer8/whitefish-montana-richard-spencer-jews-daily-stormer/
archive.is/4w5u9
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/12/19/neo_nazis_call_for_action_against_jews_in_richard_spencer_s_hometown_of.html
archive.is/WVJlW
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-12-19/neo-nazi-website-daily-stormer-targets-jews-in-whitefish-montana
archive.is/olEIk
jta.org/2016/12/19/news-opinion/united-states/website-targets-jewish-community-in-white-supremacists-home-town
archive.is/6ggth
icelandreview.com/news/2016/05/19/icelandic-birth-rate-never-lower
youtube.com/watch?v=3L9fOGg9wO8
amerika.org/politics/how-to-submit-a-complaint-about-extortion-realtor-tanya-gersh/
8ch.
realtor.com/realestateagents/Tanya-Gersh_Whitefish_MT_2021164_649794454
shesahomewrecker.com/tanya-gersh-whitefish-montana/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not retarded lefty plant...

> Montana
> Jews

Good one.

Those Jews completely deserve it if you know the story. But I doubt this is really happening.

Jews are based. Sup Forums is a Jewish board

Kristallnacht 2.0 will happen in your lifetime

I have a powerlevel so I can't join. I have been memeing this really hard for the last week and half too.

Whitefish Jews went too far. The whole racket is being exposed. They either face prosecution or prove that the legal system privileges Jews. We win or they lose.

Enjoy a strawpoll that we can use as an anonymous petition.

strawpoll.me/11939474/r

B-Ben?

He's aware of the situation.

Don't fuck up this fundraiser.

>it doesn't matter that they hold nuclear codes and are in charge of the most powerful military in the world because they're not in muh streets!

Sup Forums BTFO
How will we ever recover

>nigger march screaming 'free us or u die cracka'
>over a dead thug that pointed a gun at cops
>no media coverage
>this will get 24/7 wall to wall coverage for eight years

So whats the full story? I google 'jews montana' and all i get is online news about how the facists are marching against them nothing explaining why

Pretty much. On the plus side hate will be normalized and Jews won't move to Montana. Other diversity might not want to move here either.

Real news.
>medium.com/@recnepss/does-love-really-live-here-fff159563ba3#.ch3fxb5l9

archive.is/KyJwo

Fake News.

>washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/12/19/jewish-leaders-in-richard-spencers-hometown-targeted-in-posting-on-neo-nazi-website/?utm_term=.4dd1a5e4ce16

archive.is/D9O9s

>nytimes.com/2016/12/20/us/whitefish-montana-jews-daily-stormer.html?_r=0

archive.is/EnmLO

>jezebel.com/white-supremacists-threaten-jewish-community-in-whitefi-1790253119

archive.is/M8UZe

>missoulian.com/news/state-and-regional/white-supremacist-website-calls-for-action-in-montana/article_3b95f7d3-d6f5-5d2d-831c-d2c2cb647010.html

archive.is/D7RvB

>dailydot.com/layer8/whitefish-montana-richard-spencer-jews-daily-stormer/

archive.is/4w5u9

>slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/12/19/neo_nazis_call_for_action_against_jews_in_richard_spencer_s_hometown_of.html

archive.is/WVJlW

>usnews.com/news/articles/2016-12-19/neo-nazi-website-daily-stormer-targets-jews-in-whitefish-montana

archive.is/olEIk

>jta.org/2016/12/19/news-opinion/united-states/website-targets-jewish-community-in-white-supremacists-home-town

archive.is/6ggth

Normie friendly truth here.
>People aren't attacking Tanya Gersh because she's a Jew, they're attacking her because she contacted Spencer's mom and told her she needed to sell her building under market value and give part of the money to her favorite SJW non profit and make a public statement OR she would bring 200 people to her business daily until it destroyed her property value. Oh yeah, and she's a licensed real estate agent that made her sign a contract to be the listing agent for the property. She's a criminal extortionist.

I want this to happen

I think it will. People are really excited and it picks up the slack left off by the election. Anglin gave the Jews an out, but they won't take it because they don't deal with Nazis.

This. The Jews completely took over Montana. They need to be stopped.

Skokie, Illinois.

We caught them at the beginning, but they are trying to poz us. The Montana Human Rights Network is the outlet of Jewish hatred against the White majority of Montana. They have grown dramatically over the last 7 years. One good thing about Jews is that they are good at leaving too.

That did cross my mind. I hadn't thought of that town since I was bluepilled as fuck.

i'm probably have jew ancestry. i certainly love shekels.

Because everyone here is a bunch of shit talking pussies. Incels and faggotd who have never been in a fight and most likely don't know how to shoot. Merry xmas you pieces of shit.

The movement starts with small deomanstrations as people slowly gain courage to oppose our kike overlord,in 15-20 years we will witness the rise of the 4th reich.Sieg heil brothers and stay strong....

Hi internet tough guy. I'm glad you stood up against anti-Semitism and rule of law. You are a good person who has publicly acceptable opinions.

Soon brother soon. 110

Iceland get out of your basement and go make babies your people is dying cause no one is fucking,

God I hate kikes

All of this Whitefish shit is deplorable. They're literally bullying an old woman because her son said something they don't like. How is this legal? Is threatening someone else's business not illegal?

We win the demographic war by making White kids. The US became 60% meme because of immigration and births. Violence wasn't necessary for them to nearly conquer the country.

jesus

Then the left and jews wonder why nazism is coming back? They threaten people's families they don't agree with, try to extort them, then use media influence to completely lie about it when people lash back to seem like they did nothing wrong. No shit I don't go back to college until mid January. I'll be watching to see what happens, no reason I can't drive out to there too.

Whitefish is not a name that embraces diversity.

Can we propose to rename the town Gefiltefish, in recognition of the strong and open-minded community there?

icelandreview.com/news/2016/05/19/icelandic-birth-rate-never-lower

nobodys winning over there in Iceland, people are just dying out

It's legal because they're Jews.

Sacrifice your son to us goyim.
Thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=3L9fOGg9wO8

They die out until they decide not too.

#lovetheresisters

Aren't goyim all but banned from living in Skokie by Jews using underhanded business practices by sniffing out fellow chosen to sell houses to, but not doing the same for goyim?

Probably. Jews are above the law. You can have proof that they are committing extortion and the newspapers print off pic related for you to signal. Fucking bullshit. I understand why pogroms happened now.

Also any fashy edits of this would be appreciated.

>Stand up against goyim and stand against your neighbors, or(((Montana Human Rights Network))) will fuck you up

As an ethnic Jew I support the far right. Fuck the globalists.

>Impossible to prove accusations
>Emails from Gersh clearly showing threats, intimidation and shakedown for shekels are on the public record

Just when I think I've seen it all, kikes manage to make me hate them even more.

Never fuck with Richards mother!

This.

They really are incredible.

Funny how they're just ASSUMING that the real estate racketeers are jewish in that headline.

you need to get her real estate license suspended

I sure wonder if they control the media. At least we control the comments section and social media.

16 year old cucks posting about muh antifa resistance from their moms laptop

I'm already armed, been so since I was a kid.

She's been reported 100s of times, but she is Jewish so probably won't be held accountable. It will expose their bias though. Here's a link on how to report. If that counts as a raid then don't do it.

amerika.org/politics/how-to-submit-a-complaint-about-extortion-realtor-tanya-gersh/

>lol altright/ neonazis are a bunch of nutcase loser permavirgins posting anonomouslee
>they think it's the joos
>it totally can not be the joos then
they think memes are their allies, but they mereley adopted the memes...

Rise up goyim.

I am not alt-right and I want this to happen. I would attend if I could.

should be illegal because she has a re license.. she needs this shit revoked

The Jews in Montana are in Montana to escape their zionist overlords.
They are your allies not your enemies.

I've been trolling leftypol and I found this post. Just be aware of the threat goyim.

8ch.
net/leftypol/res/1177277.html#1178289

Leftypol thread about the march.

>being so worried that annudah Shoah will happen that you malalign people into creating annudah shoah

These people just won't get that the Shoah happened not BECAUSE they're Jewish, but because they were behaving like kikes

I don't believe you. New Jersey transplants who support rapefugees and LGBT aren't my friends. They want more bullshit in Montana.

Thank you for the support.

I don't see how it could count as a raid, she really is acting unethically and very probably illegally. It's telling that both the governor and other leaders of LLH like that Rabbi are distancing themselves from Gersh and are now claiming she didn't officially make the threats in their name.

Pepe from the Article

That post describes the issue at the heart of the Jewish question. Jews are hated because of how they treat others. It always goes to shit for them and they never learn. It's weird.

You forgot the 'Oh yeah and sign this document disavowing not only your son's politics, but your son himself' bit. That was what made my blood boil. Not even the nigger gangs of Crips and Bloods go this far as to attack mothers of their rivals.

find out where this bitch works and protest her shit. the worst part is libcucks will rush to give her her 3% commission on the house they'll lose to his wife and his future wife's son

it's just as bad as someone telling you to sell because niggers ate moving it

Fuck all the religion, race, nazi, kike, etc shit. These people are attacking an elderly lady because of something her son said on tv. Not ok!

Is the Ten Ton Terror Of Tel Aviv involved in this?

You would be surprised. Just don't click on this shit nigga.

realtor.com/realestateagents/Tanya-Gersh_Whitefish_MT_2021164_649794454

shesahomewrecker.com/tanya-gersh-whitefish-montana/

Did anyone screencapture that get where Kek told us that 2017 was the year we convert to Judaism?

huss

oic no point in sending the complaint about a jew to a whole board of turbo j00s

Nice image shill.

This has been ongoing for a while. She turned off her phone and doesn't answer email anymore. She doesn't even talk to the overtly Jewish media. It's a shoah.

It's pretty bad. Also czeched.

damn the congo that's where the fabled ultra dicked giga niggas come from

Don't ever befriend someone from New Jersey, Jewish or not, that isn't red pilled as fuck. If they aren't, they are leftist trash trying to ruin your community like they ruined NJ. (((They))) destroyed this state with rampant corruption and have no way to fix it so they abandon ship until they ruin the next place. No wonder Jews are nomads.

What a disgusting cunt

High powered rifles?
They bringing their deer guns?

>At least we control the comments section and social media.

True, normies need to be aware of astroturfing

trips on their badges
>secret ancient protectors and double agents for a kekstablishment

Worst case scenario is that they have to be swamped by emails demanding justice.

They should go back.

Last time I met NJ people I was bluepilled. I'll remember that.

Yep

I heard it already has been but I havent verified it.
I also heard the fucking Gov of Montana noped the fuck out of this when the extortion came to light.

I hadn't read these yet. They make me want to vomit. It's sickening and I guarantee almost any bystander would agree if they knew the whole story. Ignorance is what they rely on though.

Normies are normies because they are unaware of most things. We tell them what we want just like anyone else.

There actually is a story to that. Montana Vigilance committees would hand cards that said 3-7-77 to people they wanted to leave town. The numbers were said to mean either the dimensions of a grave (3 feet x 7 feet x 77 inches) or time (3 days 7 hours 77 minutes). So kek already blessed it.

To a Jew nothing is more offensive than the truth.

>shill
It is a joke. Go back to TRS you anal retentive faggot.

>3 days 7 hours 77 minutes
So 3 days 8 hours and 17 minutes then?

>Marching through rural farming town to intimidate Der Jews
>Meanwhile Jewish half-machine cyberbeings has an existence distributed in space and cyberspace

top kek

I always thought that explanation was retarded. The point is that it has become legendary as the original truth was forgotten. Sacred numbers to the Montanan.

I can't believe she actually had the gall to do this. I had joked that she was probably offering her services in selling the building when I first saw the story, but wasn't sure that she would be so brazen. Kikes have no shame at all apparently.

It's even worse than that. We're Nazis for caring about an innocent woman being extorted out of her property. This is textbook extortion and blockbusting. Gersh should be facing a Federal grand jury, but instead Montana is "standing up to hate". Fucking losers.

btw for any trolls. Anglin said the Buffalo Cafe is ok. Don't troll them. Also don't troll anyone. Raids are bad.

Best idea ever

H-How can this be? I thought the alt-right was the Israel loving semitic friendly brand of right wingness. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm gonna stop visiting this website if I found out you guys are anti semitic. A joke's a joke and I know Sup Forums is mostly satire but real life anti semitism is NO joke. Stop this now.

It forces the news to cover it. People look up the story and get redpilled. Jews and other diversity worshippers get BTFO and lament the state giving in to hate. It's brilliant honestly.

It's actually about ethics in real estate.

"Why haven't you armed yourselves and intimidate Jews with Alt-Right Sup Forums?" My Alt-Right friends are more law-abiding than people like you and me, MR. FBI SNITCH. The fact is the Alt-Right try to WORK within the laws, and that's respectable. I just happen to be a ally from the criminal/felon side. But then again that happens if you hospitalize too many criminal niggers. :)

>leftists roleplaying as grand strategists by using ye olde words like "utmost"

>thinking that Trump is "alt-right"

Wrong place. Try Manhattan.

>muh pills

Someone at work started talking about redpills last week. So I drug tested him.

Guess who's no longer employed?

Armed marches are illegal in Jew York.

(You) get a gold star. Great work. I believe your story and have a response to it.

I hope you die in a fire