TIPPING CULTURE

>DING DONG
>that'll be $30, plus tip, boy

Seriously, when will the government step in and raise the minimum wage? Tipping is impossible for us poorer people, and having to explain to the pizza guy every single time that I can't afford to tip him, and then be lectured on how I shouldn't order food if I can't afford tips is driving me insane. What can we possibly do to stop tipping culture?

If you cant afford to tip you cant afford delivery.

Average pizza boy tip is $2.

You cant spare $2 fucken more? Are you an abbo? I thought they didnt have computers yet

>tfw never had to tip

tell them to fuck off and that you'll take your patronage elsewhere. maybe file a complaint too. you ordered food not a lecture from a god damn high school drop out

>one off
ya fucking kidding me?

>you MUST tip or you a broke nigger

Holy shit, if they cant survive without the kindness of the people they're serving they should find a better job.
Also tips are a privelege, and you should never expect to recieve any.

>tfw live in Germany
>tfw won't get scratch marks on my car window or spit on my food because I won't tip.

Holy fucking shit, can Americans even talk so much about our cuckold stance on immigration if they allow black people to fuck with your life if you don't give them more money than it was stated.

Meh, I always factor in a tip. I get my deliveries hot and fast, and sometimes get extras from the drivers. I've wondered if delivery drivers have a database of who tips or not (any delivery fags out there who know?)

if you are still paying for deliveries in cash then you are pretty much a third worlder

They have a point though, if I can't tip, why not just buy cheaper food and save up some money?

>Australia
>Tipping

We don't have tipping and if somebody is given one it's considered a gracious act from the tipper, not some expected practice.

Stop watching American television.

Delivery places definitely remember how you tip. Enjoy your cummie pizza next time.

>things that never happened

I can't speak for your country but here in 'merica, the pizza boy would NEVER have the audacity to ASK for a tip.

t. former prepared food expediter

Go pick it up yourself you lazy faggot. Non-tippers are assholes.

Sage and report this thread. It's a bot.

The ratio of tippers to non-tippers is quite high. I learned early on in my job that it all evens out in the end. It's better just to treat the non-tippers the same as tippers especially with how easy it is for people to report bad customer service these days.

If someone is asking fir a tip, tell them that not being a rude cunt is good advice.

It's too far to walk... Just because I'm poor shouldn't mean I have to miss out on pizza.

"I'll pay in proteins from my cum, you can let me bleach your girl , blackboi"

where the fuck do you live? Tipping is not a custom in Australia

tell him to get fucked you're FULL

I'll only tip if whitey delivers the pizza.

It's different here in the United States, pal. It isn't like the rest of the world. Many of these jobs give shit pay and it's been in our society long enough to be a staple expected thing.

The whole "just get a better job" deal doesn't work as simply as that. It

How would a delivery guy know to spit on your food?

So pick it up at the restaurant, dummy.

>raising minimum wage
>having minimum wage in the first place
Yeah I'll take some inflation, and some more, yeah sure print a couple trillion more Reichsmarks

Jesus Christ I just googled it... I'm calling up domino's now to report this cunt asking for tip.

tfw I rarely ever tip niggers but tip white people generously

Do you tip your mechanic?
Do you tip the postman?
Do you tip the bus driver?

is he foreign? might explain.

He did sound a bit funny, looked indian tho

Lol it s your fucking job to deliver the food...why the hell should you deserve a bonus for moving some food from a to b?

>Australia
>tipping

Are you posting from a proxy or where do you live in Australia?
Most fast food chain are forced to have good salary that tips isn't important in Australia.

>having to explain to the pizza guy every single time that I can't afford to tip him, and then be lectured on how I shouldn't order food

You actually shouldn't order food, when you can't even afford a tiny bit extra cash. You should make your own food. Way cheaper.

Unless you actually can afford it, but you are just a cheap arse.

>remember the only american neighbourhood that doesnt tip
>stroke your dick before delivering the next pizza
>let the white household enjoy a nigger semen

The redpill is to never order anything and always cooking for yourself.

pizza delivery driver here. I will cum in your food if you don't tip or only tip a dollar

If the delivery person lectures you about not ordering out, call and complain that he is telling you to stop giving business. If he can't keep his mouth shut, he should be fired.

>how easy it is for people to report bad customer service these days

my girlfriends friends are notorious for this. they (not my gf thankfully) went out to a newer restaurant/cafe one afternoon. it was one of these niche places gluten free everything. not because they were celiac's or any digestive or immune issue, but because they thought it should be part of their fat losing diets. like fucking really?

apparently the service and food was bad or not to their liking, whatever, but they got the idea to leave cash only a portion like 1/3 of the bill because thats what they thought the place deserved, no tip, didn't bring it up to the staff, walk and then proceed to leave a bad internet review after, with their fucking names. stupid cunts

when I heard about this, I literally lost it only because my other half associates with such shit moral character. it was at a family picnic too where the friends were invited too also. I was like an irate dad scolding their dumbass kids for being dumbasses. you could tell the grandparents and older parents were like "holy shit, I haven't been like that in 20-30 years! good times!"

fuck man. i should probably learn to calm down and let shit go

>try to give courier who made a delivery at 11pm on christmas eve
>he refuses
>insist
>he says he can't take any tips

*try to tip*, fuck

>Raise the minimum wage.
Kek

>subsidizing people for something their jew masters could pay them instead

I feel you, user

I already pay the mechanic enough. If I was in a jam and he stopped his other work to fix it, then no problem.

I leave some stuff for the postman during the holiday, whether it's cake or alcohol. They aren't allowed to take monetary

the coach or private transfer bus sure, as they usually make the effort to help with luggage or whatnot. city bus, of course not

Try that in the hood, nigger.

I dont tip because:

1. It is not my responsibility for the workers to reach the minimum wage
2. I dont fucking have coins and bills anymore, pay all my shit with my card

you don't tip in australia.

THERE IS NO TIPPING IN AUSTRALIA, OP IS A FALSE FLAG

no tipping in England either

Unless my order is fast I normally tip, once the delivery guy actually said "What no tip?", so I told him here's one; find a better job ass hole.

this

I even tip at Subway. Most people who don't tip have shitty jobs and I eventually run into them. I give them a hard time and complain to their manager about getting poor service. Feels good.

Why not guving normal wages to the employee?

>aussie poster

Please put all fecal matter in Canada's food, can you imagine a British homo saying no tip then trying to slam his door but he's too weak and it actually pushes him back, always touch your asshole before touching anything that will come in contact with a Brit or canucks mouth

You sound like a huge faggot

would not feel bad if some nigger kills u for your 100$ change purse or thrill kills you faggot.

Only tipped once when I was in Spain.
We don't tip in Sweden. Not really any good way to tip with cards either.
Feels good man

Also tipping sucks, not gonna pay that pizza niggnogg extra

top kek someone got it

>Asking for tip
You won't get anything

The only people that don't tip are niggers. OP is a poor nigger

We don't tip in Denmark because the wage of the lowest income is so high. Then again, only immigrants delivers pizza and I would never tip an immigrant.. Then again and again, I would never order pizza from an immigrant.

delivering pizza is statistically a more dangerous job than being a police officer so yes they should be tipped

If you want me to tip you I expect you to suck my dick. Tipping is only added as an incitement for extra service. What'll it be Shaqueel?

i don't tip cops either

Then get a better job if you need more money, Are you an idiot who can only muster the intelligence to walk a food item to a door.

Italians are immigrants in Denmark, they make some dank ass pizza

This. Why are us Scandies so superior to everyone else?

cops dont make minimum wage

Why would anyone want cold pizza?

minimum wage is high in austrailia so I understand not tipping.

In the united states tip if you don't want cum on your pizza

>What can we possibly do to stop tipping culture?

Haha thanks m8

*tips fedora*

>Australia
>Tipping

SAGE

>cold
What?

It's delivered warm all the time

You sound triggered.

>Italians are immigrants in Denmark, they make some dank ass pizza
That's what dank means.

Se på flagget hans

All pizza places that just have old angry losers working should be avoided. Only tip the younger workers.

> Implying these retards will stop asking for tips.

They are retards. Pay them $3000 and they still will feel entitlement for tips.

Of course, their entitlement does not reach the point of paying taxes from the tips.

Cold pizza=free pizza here , there is nothing better than dank pizza

Maybe in the US it is. Diverse fucking hellhole.

Isn't the stereotype that dindus dont tip? Therefore, everyone else shouldn't tip dindus.

I can confirm they don't. Maybe 1 out of every 10 dindus would tip. One guy actually asked for his 70 something cents back.

Huh, well cold pizza is free pizza. Can just microwave it or put it in the oven for a few minutes.

Let me get this straight. You're a poorfag that believes he deserves special treatment. You believe this so much so that you're willing to drive up the price for everyone just so you don't have to TIP a driver instead of going to the fucking store and getting it yourself? Might I suggest you buy ready made pizzas from the store and keep them in refrigerator and save yourself some money?

A TIP IS A KIND GESTURE FOR GOOD SERVICE WHAT IS WRONG WITH BURGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When I visited america they forced me to pay tips (it was included in the ticket)

explain yourselves burgers

people who "live off tips" are fucking asshole and make more money than they should.

if you work at a semi-decent restaurant that has decent traffic/clientele you can make $200 a fucking night. this one bitch i dated made that much and still complained about "muh $2 wage".

fucking cunts. they're liars and greedy fucks.

Did you have a large group of people? The mandatory tip for large parties are designed to prevent from faggots screwing over wait staff with $0 tip.

AUSTRALIA DOESN'T FUCKING TlP
REEEE

I'm surprised that the fast food obsessed, heart diseased culture even knows what a tip is let alone has a problem with paying one? But here is an ancient secret: You could actually avoid them asking you for a tip if you got out of your motorized wheel chairs and walked 10 ft into the restaurant and tell them that your 23 #7's and that DIET COKE are to go.....

no, it was just me and my wife, some restaurants force you to pay 12% on tip, and the ticket suggests to tip even more

Tipped employees get paid below the minimum wage. And a lot of employees on tips have to pay a house fee, say 7%.

So say I work at a not-so-nice restaurant (Chillis, Flanigans, Red Lobster, etc) and have a table of two that spends 600$.

Say they tip 0$. The waiter still has to pay back 7% of that bill, in this case out of his pocket.

literally only poor Yuro's don't tip. do you want to be in the same bracket as a nigger poor Yuro who's so jewish he can't tip for good service?

America is very fake, I think you're even supposed to tip cashiers at some stores.
> walk into walgreens, a drug store
> out of nowhere someone shouts
>"GOOD MORNING WELCOME TO WALGREENS!!"
> see the person that shouted it is the casheir helping some
Wtf is this for. Then the same process if I don't buy anything and walk out
>"HAVE A NICE DAY SIR!"
Tbh I'm not sure if I'm supposed to tip this for this? I moved to the US 4 months ago and they don't do this shit in the UK

there voludo, forgot to quote you, i hope it's fucking explained.

also in your shitty country McDonalds cost as much as a fucking steak at a restaurant and retarded Argies still eat that shit.

And you have literal natives everywhere, not just in the villas. You prolly look like Tevez.

Every time I get a pizza from Pakistani vendors late into the night I have a bit more than required.

I give the man the money expecting my change and he just thanks me and goes.
It's not fair, there is already a delivery charge of like three euro that is part of the sum, so that's the tip.

>Call Europeans jews
>force waiters to "pay back 7%" just for working at a place

You sound like one of those angry, fat, Americlaps who have never been outside of the US.

Shitty restaurants need to stop doing that shit to their employees and instead pay them properly.
Also pretty sure it's illegal in most places for an employer to do shit like that. Enforcement is another issue of course.

Obviously I can afford the delivery if they're at my door

The delivery charge is pure profit for the business. Drivers literally rely completely on tips.
It's a stupid fucking model but don't pretend the charge is for the driver.

If wages go up it just gets included in the prices of goods.

How can you not know this?

I haven't tipped in ten years.

Not my problem.