>2016
>not letting your trans gf cuddle with her friends
Why are people so close-minded Sup Forums?

What the fuck, Jaroslaw.

cuddles *are* kinda nice tbqh

A shoulder to hug becomes a dick to ride, so nice try. Also,
>trans gf

are you the same ukranian from other threads?

That's how it starts, next thing you know
>Woah you're being jealous I'm having the cock of another man inside of me?
Slippery slope my friends

No.

>trans "g"f
homosex is gross
dicks are disgusting
vagoo is god is gods gift to his children

Can someone translate this from Mental Asylum to English, please?

Yes he is, someone get the Chernobyl image

>vagoo is god
>is also gods gift to his children

that's some holy trinity bs right there

>leaf

1. Apparently there's a societal norm that dictates men aren't allowed to have physical contact with others that isn't sexual or violent. Never heard about it.
2. Grls with boyfriends can cuddle with other guys because who decided they can't?

whoops

>you will never fuck as much 10 yo boipussy as whatshisface does that night

And then they all fucked. The """females""" cried rape. The boytoy was thrown away for a "better" one. And they all didn't realize how hypocritical they were.

The end.

Isnt cuddling like a ultra intimate thing? I wouldnt cuddle anyone but my gf, not even fuck buddies...
How do these people think that is a form of oppression to women?

Fucking liar

That last panel is BEGGING for a LOSS edit.

Women are oppressed every time you tell them "no". Let them do whatever they want or else you're a sexist.

jesus, man, he's going full degenerate, not only he's a freak who thinks he's a woman, now he wants to have a harem of cucks

Good fucking point mate

>be brown fagg0t
>down syndrome tranny kid gets bullied
>be the only guy standing up for it
>it wont even let you see its penis
>get cucked on christmas
JUST

xhe is probably racist make sure to get in contact with the interpol to make sure this slander doesn't do any more damage

Next issue:
>Stephie, I'm a bit jealous of you becoming the town's bycicle for anyone that sates your daddy issues, which is any male over the age of 25 that can grow a beard...
>Haha, silly money bank, you are being poisoned by masculinity to demand loyalty and respect in a relationship! Now help me clean up the dried up cum in my hair because I have a date in five minutes.

>assigned kek

If my qt trans gf cuddled with anyone other than me I'd put her through a fucking wall

People who use the word toxic when not describing actual toxin or its properties in chemistry need to be electrocuted to death.

Fuck you, not all toxins are toxic.

I think Arsenic is more righteous and poetic as a form of execution.

Its actually closed-minded but that sounds awkward

Not painful enough no matter how poetic.

Poison ivy pills?

>Erikur

The tranny comics prove they could never be happy people.

It's almost 100% complaints, even against their own group, "allies" and relationships. Even when they in comic form create a fictitious relationship they'll be dissecting it looking for small slights they can be upset about.

The most radical upsetting thing a tranny or demiqueer whatever gender could ever do is to look normal and have a successful career and a stable family.

But I guess those are horrible unrealistic ideals from the cishet white supremacist patriarchy. Being a hedonist in 20 unsuccesful relationships is how they really give us normies the boot.

This is one step closer to the orgyes in the streets before the Apocalypse that are mentioned in the Bible

Do it then lazy fag

name

wish i knew man
i don't even remember where i saved it from

>1. Apparently there's a societal norm that dictates men aren't allowed to have physical contact with others that isn't sexual or violent. Never heard about it.
This. Have these people never seen normal masculine guys interact? (Actually, they probably haven't.) It's all high-fives and stuff constantly.

>lazy fag

take a closer look at his flag

Looks white to me

I cuddled a couple times with my female roommate who has a bf. Her sex drive is through the roof. Second time we stated dry humping and I pulled my dick out and she grabbed it.

I'll give her ths, she didn\t let me fuck her, but she laid next to me and touched herself while I jacked off and grabbed her bare ass. Then I blew a load all over the place.

But I'm sure her bf would be totally fine with it, she's a feminist, and he's not a misogynist...right?

same with naturopaths and health professions...

>the toxins in our bodies
>this is toxic to our bodies

Trany and coffe monkey. yeah

Why are Canadians such cucks. I know you weren't the cuck in the situation, but still.

her bf is jewish

She sounds like a keeper.

C U T E
U
T
E

>americans think clapping hands is a form of intimacy
Can't make this shit up

How many Syrians live in your house and are you cucking them or are they cucking you?

Only the avatar is 10, the author is a gross old man.

You are the same Ukrainian from other threads and other internet sites, liar.

Underage?

They're mentally ill. Nothing a good necklacing can't fix.

This is the author of that comic

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

they all live in their own places,mainly Al Zaatari camp so seeing them isn't a common sight
plus i'm an uptown lad so that makes it even harder to interact with them
as for the cucking they cucked our economy because the UN isn't giving us enough money but they crashed the whore market so getting a cheap cute STD free prostitute is easier that ever

>Eirikur

I don't understand what any of this means anymore

This is standard for women nowadays. My roommate is a girl. Can't cook, clean, or do laundry. If she's lonely or drunk she'll cuddle up next to me. We fuck if she's horny and I'm around/up to it.

Total nut job, though.

what is that even supposed to mean?
don't get me started with the art style

Don't touch me you filthy casual.

This one breaks my heart everytime.

That poor Dad.

>right now
>into traps
Grow up. Traps are trash.

Well said

Do watch out for the Såkerhetständstickor or whatever you call that thought police over there

Anybody have the pic of what that faggot tranny artist really looks like?

High fives are actually quite violent and should not be allowed in public.

#NotAllPoison

Someone post the suicide edit.

0/10. Her room is a filthy mess. Can't even clean up after herself how can she help raise a family?

messy rooms are a great excuse to fuck on the floor and not care what gets tossed

Xe's transitioning into an Erica you transphobe
Just hasn't had all the surgery just yet.

A FUCKING LEAF

The day of the rake is coming

well yeah but she's like at least 6 feet tall
think of all the baby zues' she can pop out of her womb

Rare?

>STD free
How do you know?
May Allah protect you.

Da fuck is this bullshit

I keep seeing these threads but decided to google the author for the first time. Holy hell, that's one ugly dude pretending to be a chick

heil dir im sieger kranz
herrscher des vaterlands

some of them don't let you go in till their 'agent' says yes
they're supposedly clear and have proof of being clear but you never know,you shouldn't fug someone you don't know unprotected either way

I'm actually hugging with my male, or females friends all the time. It's not sexually connoted in any way in France. Cuddling is a close friend thing.

>tfw you should have transitioned when you were 8.
I will make sure my child has this opportunity.

need to add hitler skin at the end and maybe some merkel whipping

just mentally substitute the word "sinful" for "toxic" and you'll see what they really mean

>being surprised by women being messy
might as well be shocked when her pussy bleeds once a month

This one cracks me up every time.

That's extreme degeneracy, here we still say that a bachelor's house lacks the touch of a woman. A messy woman might as well be a tranny.

/thread

God what a fucking slut. You should fuck her a girl ain't going to jerk you off and then refuse sex. Go for it next time

Little dude finagled a stealth three-way. He's now my hero.

>Ei-ri-kur
Is that a Blarneknek kind of autism?