The cuck of Wales is finally becoming king

The cuck of Wales is finally becoming king
how do you feel about this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b4meFC1ee7Q
princeofwales.gov.uk/media/speeches/hrh-the-prince-of-wales-presents-thought-the-day-bbc-radio-4
youtube.com/watch?v=O59SiA4Yg0A
youtube.com/watch?v=mzoPGq__4D0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why cuck?

It's whatever

He made a video basically saying he loves Mohammed

[citation needed]

his wife cucked him with a wealthy muslim

No he isn't, it's going to be William.

He literally was saying the muslims need to respect Syrian christians.
Did you even watch the speech or just a summary from brietbart

And payed the toll

As much as i want a new commonwealth to become reality if the is King i would hope we become a republic.

He said the rise of populism has disturbing echoes of the 1930's

I want to see him shapeshift. Wish they would quit killing kids for food, though.

Did you hear the fairytale about Princess Diana? When the clock chimed midnight she turned into a wall

>Queen was protecting her cubs from being cucked.
Elizabeth is a fucking alpha Queen.

Hopefully we (Australia and Canada too) tell the Royal family to fuck off in favor of becoming a republic.

I remember when princess Diana died many people believed she was killed by the British Govt, by orders of prince Charles, for that exact reason haha.

yeah its very widely believed
my english family hated the queen after it

Lmao i thought New Zealand was the most loyal country to the Royal family
Why do you want a Republic nation? and who do you want for President?

How can you seriously turn your back on your heritage?

No he's not
he's going to secede and William is be Kangz

>wanting to be eternally cucked by the R*yal Family

CHECKEDDD
HE WUZ KANGZ

mohammed fayed pushed it as a meme for a number of years

but he is a retard so i wouldnt put too much store by it. the tabloid press also pushed the conspiracy theory to try and cover up the fact that they treated diana like shit and were chasing her around on vespas at the time she crashed

tl;dr mohammed fayed and the british tabloid media will say pretty much anything to get attention

>there are people who think this was an inside job

TOTALLY A COINCIDENCE!
IT WASNT A PLANNED ASSASSINATION!

youtube.com/watch?v=b4meFC1ee7Q

Kek, actually made me laugh

>secede
hes going to become his own country? The United Kingdom of Charles and Camilla

the word is "abdicate" m8

The Royal Family is the only unifying factor on this island and commonwealth.

The last king is a kike looking pansy who is scared of firm handshakes and eye contact, makes you wonder if all those tales of chivalry were just myths

>and who do you want for President?

Based John Key

>he only read the biased media summaries

princeofwales.gov.uk/media/speeches/hrh-the-prince-of-wales-presents-thought-the-day-bbc-radio-4

His wife was fucking a slime in his bed and he knew it but did nothing.

That's why the queen had the slut and the slime assassinated.

Anyone but Charles the cuck you have no idea how much he will be hated. If nationalists back the Republicans down here it is game over for the monarchists and i can just see that stupid big eared cunt mouthing off that we need to take muslim by the boat load. That will tip the balance.

they make good points obviously and i dont buy into diana assassination either way because i simply dont care
but that vid is just typical any possible conspiracy is completely ridiculous coz of the drastic amount scheming involved

secede
sJˈsiːd/Submit
verb
withdraw formally from membership of a federal union, an alliance, or a political or religious organization.

political or religious organization.

King/Queen is also head of CoE and the highest member of the government

secession and abdication are both applicable, but abdication usually has the stigma of the monarch not being able to reach the throne

he was fucking someone else also,he never loved her,she became a coal burner and we had her stopped to preserve our nations dignity

toplel he was decapitated

There is nothing unified about this island. Wales is a shithole. Scotland doesn't even want to be here. Northern Ireland belongs to Ireland. London is a shithole.

>had her stopped to preserve our nations dignity

what else was to be expected
she was not blueblooded in any way iirc.
may aswell have just been an average Chelsea slappa tarted up professionally then had a tiara dropped on her head

nah you are full of shit

the correct word is abdicate, his secession from the CoE and the political process is a result of his abdication, not the other way round

nice try but no, i dont care if it is christmas you arent getting away with that one

the windosrs send their regards!

youtube.com/watch?v=O59SiA4Yg0A

Prince Charlie's apple did not fall far from his daddy's tree.

>I get all my news from Breitbart headlines
you're no better than a buzzfeed tier normie

t. edgy youth who has the world all figured out at the ripe old age of 19

scotland voted to remain in the UK

Northern Ireland belongs to the UK, hence why it is called the UK of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

your sad little hangups about london and wales say more about your pathetic small minded snobbery than they do about the places themselves

grow up you loser

i concur

You're a retard
God save the Queen

England will say God save the king now instead?

yes

we will change the anthem back to the original also

youtube.com/watch?v=mzoPGq__4D0

>i have a GCSE in English literature AND language!
>dont argue with me online!

synonyms: withdraw from, break away from, break with, separate (oneself) from, sever relations with, leave, quit, split with, split off from, disaffiliate from, defect from, resign from, pull out of, drop out of, have nothing more to do with, turn one's back on, repudiate, reject, renounce, desert; form a splinter group

separate (oneself) from, sever relations with, leave, quit,

these are all applicable terms for what a King has the choice of doing you dolt

Yes

A constitutional monarchy works well for the UK but it relies on the Royals to keep their mouth shut. He has failed to do so but that wouldn't be so bad but he has shown his true globalist supporting colours. The links between the Rothschilds and the Royal family are too close. Prince Charles will destroy the Constitutional Monarch if the carries on like this AND becomes King. It's not certain he will become King, however.

Kek great video.
But really anyone who buys the "Diana assassination" hoax is incredibly gullible, even i when i was a kid knew that was bs, just an accident, if the British govt legit wanted to kill her they wouldn't have done it in such a retarded way.

William will be king after queen dies .

Spotted the shitskin. Shouldn't you be at lunchtime prayers?

Pretty sure just poisoning a drink is much easier, as well as then covering up the autopsy.

he was spot on,i think you are the shitskin

yes goy...just an accident

nothing to see here :)

They had to kill her violently to send a message and have it public and be shocking. She was literally burned alive from what I heard. Corpse photos exist and they're horrifying.

Your white women are all belong to us. Princess Diana did not die in vain, now all women want to be princess who cuck the white male. I predict 2020 is when all white women will have a taste of Muslim as part of the diverse selection of sexual partners.

This.

princess diana was a meme to begin with

haha le ebin popular meme woman

fuck the plebs in this country god damn

biggest searches for big white cock comes from your lands faggot

Honestly, we both know that Wales, N. ireland and Scotland are just using us for handouts, and will want to stay with us as long as our purse is open. There's no emotional attachment, only a parasitic one.

That doesn't make sense. No one searches for white cock. That's like searching for yellow banana.

Dude fuck off you're wrong

>how do you feel about this Sup Forums?
Good time to overthrow the monarchy forever and take all their shit.