>>104369020

Because it's literally useless outside of education about ancient history?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Zero_(political_notion)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_calendar
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What can we invent that can possibly annoy people the most and fuck up all historical dates
>I got you senpai
Just fuck off SJWs

[CRAWLING IN TURKISH]

>Meanwhile at J.E.W. HQ
>Quick, someone think of a way to make the goys forget about and delegitimize Christ!
>Queue vid

its still sexist though

why not 12017 she?

why not the year 4.5 billion

Every scientific, legal and historic document uses the current system?

I normally like most of this channel's videos but from time to time they drop some pretty goy videos.

Their refugee crisis video was the fucking worst.

>12,017
This year excludes the cavemen that came before and what are these fuckers creationists?

The world is far older then 12,017 years you cretards not only this but you are bigoted against the cavemen who lived for hundreds of thousands of years before you and you also are bigoted against the chimp men who lived millions of years ago.

I don't mind actually mind it, it's not that bad an bad idea.

I actually generally really like Kurzgesalt for its science stuff. Still, they're incredibly naive when it comes to social politics.

Yep, refugee crisis video was awful.

"Open your borders lmao" - Please. You're smarter than that. You should know it could and would bring unwanted consequences.

More even, the refugee crisis video was proven wrong.

muh humanity

why do we care about the species as a whole? Why a white american should care about abos? Why should a chink care about a nigger? This "muh humanity" meme needs to die, we can't care about the whole species, caring about low IQ savages will set us back for sure.

Jesus never existed Christcuck.

Just another attack on Jesus Christ.

this tbqh

This 2bh

this

their 'before common era' bullshit never caught on and neither will this

>kurzgesagt
>sjw channel

I'm god

Fahrenheit is stupid, now they want a Fahrenheit calendar.

It's obvious they're socially progressive but they do make apolitical vids

What the fuck

A year 0? How the fuck is that meant to be determined? There is no way in hell we can know when the first human "appeared" - shit, there isn't an exact date, that's how evolution works.

The way we think as a civilisation has been framed by this calendar and everything is built on it. Why change it because of some weird new way of thinking? Change for changes sake

The British Empire did, though, back when God was an Englishman. Now you're a rapidly browning joke. Atheists get what they deserve.

It's just Jews trying to destroy Jesus again.

Poor atheist. I'll pray for you tonight. Merry Christmas

>pic related
>mfw you go to hell for rejecting Jesus and God

>rapidly browning joke
>60%

>apolitical vids

There is no such thing as apolitical anymore.

What did he mean by this?

Science is a leftist Judeo-communist propaganda tool that's funded by Soros and Hillary Clinton.

>nigger president
>60% white
>dropping rapidly
>massive obesity rate
The only good thing about Murica is guns.

>12016
>Romanian intellectuals

These videos are pure NWO propaganda, its creepy. One video they blabbering about overpopulation, in the next they talk about cures and vaccines to stop people from dying
>produced by bill gates

>wrath
checkmate

alright then stop using your computer , oh and everything that is in your house , since science is so bad

The stupidest video to date from them

>americans elected trump who campaigned on deporting tens of millions of shitskins
>meanwhile britcucks are still trying to figure out when exactly they want to trigger article 50 and cancel their blacked.com subscription

>spics are the fattest demographic in the states and are soon to be deported en masse
>meanwhile britcuck children are getting fatter twice as fast as their american counterparts

>literally illegal to criticize israel in britbongistan
>literally need a license to purchase plastic spoons in britbongland

Jew detected. Everything I need to know is in the Bible.

>caring about low IQ savages will set us back for sure

>Brazilian flag

THE EBIN IRONY HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>Science is anything but science
Retards like you should have been aborted

>leaf ironically pretending to be progressive ironically pretending to be american conservative

>managed to fuck up cue this badly
>can't even speak your own language

leave it to this board to always see autists to reply and get triggered by obvious sarcasm

>we need to choose a Year Zero for all of humanity!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Zero_(political_notion)

>The term Year Zero (Khmer: ឆ្នាំសូន្យ chhnam saun), applied to the takeover of Cambodia in April 1975, by the Khmer Rouge, is an analogy to the Year One of the French Revolutionary Calendar. During the French Revolution, after the abolition of the French monarchy (September 20, 1792), the National Convention instituted a new calendar and declared the beginning of the Year I. The Khmer Rouge takeover of Phnom Penh was rapidly followed by a series of drastic revolutionary de-industrialization policies resulting in a death toll that vastly exceeded that of the French Reign of Terror.

>The idea behind Year Zero is that all culture and traditions within a society must be completely destroyed or discarded and a new revolutionary culture must replace it, starting from scratch. All history of a nation or people before Year Zero is deemed largely irrelevant, as it will ideally be purged and replaced from the ground up.

>In Cambodia, so-called New People—teachers, artists, and intellectuals—were especially singled out and executed during the purges accompanying Year Zero.

this is retarded. we already have a year zero.

>basing dates on the death of Jesus
>Not stupid at all

Even muslims dont have a before Muhammed bullshit.

Do you think a paki could count over 1000? Exactly.

cool video, but it's just one more SJW initiative to create an issue where there is none. Our history includes all those events already. Changing the fucking number to ruin every computer program and document that exists just so some snowflakes won't feel left out is idiotic.

Maybe more and more people will recognize the errors in believing the Star Trek and Sesame Street memes.

Its more like making a more logical dating system since it is 12,000 years since the first human civilization began.

>the first human civilization began.

and why is that so special? what about the ones who came before? why not start the calendar at the first mammal? the first cell?

any system that excludes is full of hate.

>it's useless except for the part it's usefull

Because AC and BC are as artificial separator as any other and also they manage to rustle few billions of people.

when i see videos like this with 2.5m views and 90% likes who the fuck is watching this, impressionable children, literal retards?

the entire video is by the book tumblr animation too

>Because AC and BC are as artificial separator

yes they are. but lets say we go along with this 12016 and later own find a large building dated to 500 years earlier.

like I said, this is pure SJW nonsense.

>impressionable children
Yes, read the comments. It's a mix of babby's first fedora and a bunch of muslims.

Well, it's not like we hadn't done that before.

But isn't it more logical to just stick with the existing dating system to avoid causing massive disruptions? This just seems like a solution to a problem that didn't exist.

Really if we should adopt a new dating system it should be based on unix time because that has a clear year 0, even if it was in the 70s which'd make the dates a bit weird. I mean all the computers already run on unix time underneath, why not run the whole society on it? Makes much more sense then sticking your starting date at the building of some random "temple" (why did they make it look so much like a castle/fortress if it's meant to be a temple)?

That's just me though, all dating systems are kind of stupid inherently so just stick with the one you've got.

>they manage to rustle few billions of people.
Source?

Also nobody cares that we all use arabic numerals, shouldn't that offend people too?

Well any disruptions would be hold as small as possible by just adding a 1 in front of our current date.

>See date around the year 2000
>Be unsure of whether document is referring to recent times or ancient fucking history
>At least we were progressive lol

Also, what logic is there in starting our calendar when that huge thing was built? Surely people were working together hundreds or thousands of years before that. It's not like a bunch of cavemen stopped grunting and immediately built that thing.

SJWs. They live to stir shit.

My favorite SJW idiocy is how they hate whites with dreadlocks but never ever mention stars like Beyonce who spend a fortune to have white hair.

>WE MUST CHOOSE A YEAR 0 THAT INCLUDES ALL CULTURES
>MUST INCLUDE ALL CULTURES
They are not even trying to hide it anymore.

You are clearly too young to remember the year 2000 panic.

I wonder when Romania is going to get out from their third world country state they find themselves today. They literally lost all will to fight for their country and do nothing against their low iq population. I have really lost all respect towards romanians doing nothing.

>Even muslims dont have a before Muhammed bullshit.

yes they do, they just have a starting point on his migration, which is even dumber

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_calendar

It's convenient for them to use that temple, so they say "dude just put a one in front lmao". Of course you can't just add a one when talking about BC dates but shut up goy.

God you are a dumb asshole aren't you?
Learn about it with us you stupid little piece of shit. You think you know something about niggers, living in your comfortable insignificant country? Let me tell you this: you know nothing! You don't know what it's like to live in a black majority country, you Just can't understand it, what it's to be a minority white. So listen to us kid, just listen, and you might survive.

>>WE MUST CHOOSE A YEAR 0 THAT INCLUDES ALL CULTURES

Fuck all cultures.

>talks about Gobleki Tepi

>Fails to mention the greatest mystery surrounding the site, THAT THEY FUCKING BURIED IT FOR NO APPARENT REASON.

>NO MENTION OF POTENTIALLY CATACLYSMIC FLOOD THAT MAY HAVE HAPPENED AROUND THAT TIME THAT MAY HAVE WIPED OUT ANY EARLIER CIVILIZATIONS BEFORE THAT

>RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

So all you'd be changing is adding a single digit to the date and nothing else? What's the fucking point then? Do you really think that many people are offended by the current dating scheme, do you have any evidence for that idea whatsoever? I've never heard christians get all shitty about the fact days of the week are named after norse gods or that we use arabic numerals, people are willing to accept stuff like that usually because at the end of that day it doesn't fucking matter. 12,016 or 2,016, who fucking cares?

They're also completely ignoring the fact that they could've built huge structures before that were either totally dissembled (commonly happens, stone's valuable shit) or were just made of materials that wouldn't last ten thousand years. This is a common bias when we look at the past; we focus on stuff that gets preserved well. Maybe some culture 20.000 years ago built some even more gigantic wooden temple that burned down or rotted away or get cut up for firewood or something? We just don't fucking know, and when you consider how much time there was between the start of humanity and the building of that temple (as they show in the video) the chances of that are incredibly high.

Look at the document for two secounds to view its toppic. Todays software is able to identify the general theme of a text

Panic that turned out to be unneeded. It was a old crude form of pasta where everyone just started to sprout this bullshit because a few started to warn that you might look into it. It was an early meme

The problem is that they have an 'after Muhammed'. That's where it turns shitty.

>Quick, someone think of a way to make the goys forget about and delegitimize Christ!
Fucking this this this

Oh, Jesus fucking existed, it's just a matter of whether you believe in him or not. I think most athiests even believe there was a guy named "Jesus", they just don't think he was God.

>Panic that turned out to be unneeded.
If it hadn't been for the people working around the clock to update all those computer systems in time it would've been a fucking disaster. And that was done because of an oversight by earlier programmers, it absolutely had to be done. Why impose that similar burden for literally no fucking reason? Would putting that 1 in front of the dates help stop the periodic slaughter of your countryman or something? I seriously doubt it.

Goy on holiday or self-hating jew?

Why must science vulgarisators always fall into politics? fucking hell

Kurzgesatz is pretty good at explaining things fucking stick to it.
Same for veritasium, why the hell did you do this man ??

These cucks either think that they are smarter than everyone or they are paid to do that stuff.

Anyways politics are not hard science, they are an incredibly complex and interacting chaotic non linear environnement where pseudo laws from half sciences mix with unavoidable non rational comportments changing at every scale.

The other more relevant part being referencing the current year.

This is like common core history for retards. No one besides elementary school kids should have a hard time grasping how long people have been around. I'm not confused just because the calendar only says 2016.

This guy is a total libtard autist desu

The year 1400 something in the Mudslamic "after Hijra" calendar.

The probably bought into the social "sciences" meme.

Not wanting to delegitimize Christ doesn't make me self hating, I might just be secular, or y'know, not an asshole who hates the west.
But nah I live here, am Christian of Russian heritage, so yea a self hating kike I guess

>Christfagging this hard

You need to get nuked.

He's a quintessential german.

Trump is not going to deport shit. He's a jew.

basically this all comes down to masturbating humanities ego.

I'd rather only change calendar when we discover how old our universe is or the calendar the aliens use.

Except what you cited implies setting Year Zero as the start of the new culture, the one started from scratch. It's vastly different than changing Year Zero to further back to the past.

>jews
>not deporting people en masse
Ever heard of Israel?

This pic is 100% true.

>He bought into the "millions of years ago, we were monkeys" meme
Haha, bless your silly, little heart, child.

Why the fuck do these scientific people try to get into morals?

How mentally swithced off do you have to be to not know the difference between A. C. and B. C, Also is it that hard to count yers from B. C.? My brother was given a task in a school to count some dates from B. C. to our year and his mind got broken during the process.

It rustles christcucks, ragheads, kikes and chinks have their own calendars as well...

At least with that temple we can claim some moral superiority

I'm sure a monkey like you gives absolutely 0 fucks about humanity.