New thread, prev. >>104359519

New thread, prev. we had a nice discussion

really made me think

Black girls are simply superior m8
they were made for BWC

(OP)
This shit makes black women WAY madder than white men

White men are losing their fat bitches and degenerates to this, black women are losing the best black men

Black women chimp out on kikes when?

>Black women chimp out on kikes when?
Never. They will belong to us, white males

in what world can't black women fuck white guys AND chimp out on kikes?

Not really

You have never seen black women chimp out about black dudes fucking white girls?

You missing out on some great entertainmnet

No maybe because im with the ones that like white guys. A black guy started getting a little loud at me and my resent ex about us being an interracial couple at a bar once.

recent*

do you not use facebook or twitter or go to college or have a job or leave your house or do anything else but sit on Sup Forums?

Have fakebook never use it, no Twitter, have HS diploma only, have a full time 40hr job. hobbies: running/workout, games, shooting, drinking at bar with friends... why do you want to know?

I can't believe you have never seen a black girl chimp about bm/wf

I honestly cant remember a time when that happened. I honestly haven't seen anyone other then black men or white men get ass mad about interracial dating.

/r/blackladies on >reddit

they go fucking nuclear over BF WM

>reddit

I've noticed black men usually don't give a fuck about it because they themselves are fucking white girls or 10 different black girls but I could see a black dude getting mad if he were poor and not getting laid

Every black dude I hang out with has a job so I don't see them getting mad at wm/bf

Hanging out with the guys no, just no not for me too loud, unpredictable and just no. I just like the women and will hang out with her and only her family because "I should have a frindship with her brothers"

Black guys are pretty fun to hang out with if you trust them not to rob you

Judaism is the ultimate redpill

Id rather not spend my night at the bar brraking up a fight or getting in one myself, ill stick to white and Hispanic friends. But i must go now and be with my gf's family it being Christmas and shit, now i can build a better relationship with her din du brothers.

good luck bud

Hispanics are worse.
Id rather listen to AY YO HOL UP then ORALE ESE U GOT A PROBLEM HOMIE?

That's one of the ugliest families I've ever seen in a marketing piece.