FLUORIDE IS GOOD FOR YOU

WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW Sup Forums????

Yeah you got me, I fell for the whole fluroide is bad for you meme, and I stopped brushing my teeth and made sure to source water free of fluoride, and now my teeth are FUCKED thanks to your fucking shit ideas.

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU MAKE ME THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eBZRb-73tLc
youtube.com/watch?v=eBZRb-73tLchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBZRb-73tLc
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2015/12/16/jokes-on-us-american-teeth-are-as-bad-as-british-teeth-study-says/
ada.org/~/media/ADA/Member Center/FIles/fluoridation_facts.pdf?la=en
fluoridealert.org/issues/health/brain/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexafluorosilicic_acid
twitter.com/AnonBabble

learn to listen to professionals, not the internet, you dipshit

At least you have teeth!

If Flouride was bad and there was a better alternative dentists would be pushing that so that people go to them oppose to the flouride dentists.

The only colour that matters in business is green, and a variety of colours if you are Aussie.

It will cost me more to have what little teeth remain saved. I'm going to have to get fake teeth. Fuck the fluoride meme, it's good for you.
Fuck you, I thought Sup Forums was onto something.

Don't eat sugary foods or soda.

I have been using non-fluoride toothpaste for 2 years without sugary drinks or food. My teeth are healthy.

everyone outlives their teeth, just spring for implants and get on with your life. dont wait too long or youll get bone loss in your jaw and not have the option at all. then youll have thAT weird collapsed old man face

you are a fucking liar, i've stopped to brush them too since years and there is nothing wrong with my teeths. or it's maybe because you drink the jew cola everyday?

If you believed Sup Forums you're a fucking tard, mate. Don't be a drone and think about shit you read.

Fucking Aussies, no surprises there

Just move to Britain.

shame what it does to the pineal gland tho

Image search reveals these teeths aren't yours

>Have some dental plague
>Brush your teeth with full force on the same spot for 5 minutes
>No more dental plague

Dentistry is a huge scam.

>no more teeth
fixed

CIA lies. My whole family uses fluoride free toothpaste and mains water filters for 6 years now.

memeing aside, no fluoride is bad for you, but too much fluoride is also bad for you. one of the first things my dentist asked me when he saw my teeth was - you were not born in this town, were you? and yes, i was born in a different town, and he explained to me that during commie times in some places the commies put too much fluoride in the water, which made peoples teeth more yellow and painted the dentin in the teeth dark brown. this only happens when infants are exposed to it though.

Looks like meth mouth or possibly just British.

I use non-fluoride mineral pastes and my teeth are fine.

Non-fluoride toothpaste is a thing you know.

You need to brush your teeth...

My teeth are a bit fucked, nothing like OP pic but I thought it was time to do something about it. I haven't been to the dentist in fucking years, do I just book a checkup and then we decide from there what I need?

ahahahahahaha

fluoride is bad if you drink it , just brushing your teeth and then spitting it out is fine. the small amount of fluoride that enters your body this way is negligible.

Putting floride on your teeth is GOOD for you

CONSUMING flouride is bad because it builds up in your pineal gland. This is why toothpaste tubes say not to swallow the toothpaste.

Nobody ever told you to stop brushing your teeth

I've not brushed my teeth in about 9 years, they're very healthy (save for a slightly troublesome wisdonm tooth at the back not wanting to fit in)
they're not pearly white but they're good. im 26.

>the small amount of fluoride that enters your body this way is negligible.

Still big enough to atrophy your pineal gland.

Use non-fluoride mineral pastes. It is the matter of brushing your teeth that is important, the fluoride does not mean shit.

time for a diet fatty

flouride in water is not necessary, flouride in tooth paste is fine because you don't swallow it, you spit it out, and amount that stays on teeth is really small. we have non flouride tap water but everybody is fine

Brush your teeth night and day.

Avoid flouride pills, thats it.

If your teeth still rot you got poor genes and most likely a anglo.

>tfw reptilians like their pineal glands crunchy so they addicted us to fluoride.

youtube.com/watch?v=eBZRb-73tLchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBZRb-73tLc

/thread

I hate you Sup Forums, I just tried to brush my teeth and it hurt.

Fluoride is good for the teeth. However not everyone benefits equally. It depends on the saliva amount and composition. Some people are more resistant to bacteria naturally and do not need fluoride.

The actual chemistry of what happens and why fluoride is helpful in protecting your tooth enamel is rather interesting.

/Thread

brushing your teeth is fine dipshit

flouridation of water is bad

You're not supposed to swallow it.

It even says so on the tube. Ask your gf: spit, don't swallow

Now, fluoride in the drinking water.....

>no fluoride is bad for you
That is not true at all, you're just creating an argumentum ad modum fallacy in your head. There is no safe amount of Fluoride and it is not in any way a necessary element.
That doesn't mean you can stop brushing your teeth though.

Or possibly just American.

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2015/12/16/jokes-on-us-american-teeth-are-as-bad-as-british-teeth-study-says/

You are a dumb nigger.
They make toothpaste without fluoride.
Tom's of maine makes some that's pretty good.
Even alex jones has some now.
I can't believe you stopped brushing your teeth you disgusting nigger.

im a dentist and nothing you do will actually prevent your teeth from decaying except not eating shitty food

a good dentist could fix all that shit in 2 months

but of course you don't have dental insurance or money

you worthless neet schiz

Dont be silly dud its all wizards and voodoo

But toothpaste is good for you. You should have listened to us experts.

You fucking idiot. You brush the fluoride on your teeth and then you spit the fluoride out.
DON'T SWALLOW THE FLUORIDE.
It's pretty simple.

>dental plague
that sounds horrible

OP, I see that you've started dating American women, but that pic is still NASTY.

there is no recommended dosage of fluoride? i think you are turning this into those golden middle things. it is not - its just about dosage. complete lack of any element is bad for your body and too much of any element is also bad for your body

Shut the fuck up you mountain jew. Actually dentistry student and you're full of shit.

>Toothpaste package reads: not safe to swallow, because it contains fluoride; meaning fluoride is not meant to be consumed. Meanwhile, drinking water that is meant to be consumed contains fluoride.

Really gets the noggin joggin

Where are the proofs?

this
Brush, let the fluoride do its thing for like 10 minutes, then rinse.
Gosh OP, you're a fucking idiot.

or maybe toothpaste has other things that fluoride in it? or maybe the fluoride levels in water are very low and can be properly absorbed by the body and the fluoride in toothpaste is meant not to be absorbed in your stomach, but in your mouth? or something of the sort? its like getting an injection that is supposed to be shot in your veins, shooting it in your muscle and complaining that it doesnt work properly

>your fucking shit ideas
Been here for years and never saw this topic really discussed.

I love my well and R/O system.

>every three hours
how do you even get pleasure out of it?

naa dude
Fluoride in the water supply is just a catch-all term for thousands of fucked up industrial wastes that are put in water.
Fluoride is not safe to ingest it permanently collects in your brain.

Judaism is the final redpill

ada.org/~/media/ADA/Member Center/FIles/fluoridation_facts.pdf?la=en

toms of maine works just fine and has no flouride

new forumla feels just like normal toothpase and helps with sensitivity

wait - so "fluoride" isnt fluoride - its other things they put in the water, but fluoride is bad for you?

yup.
When they say your city's water is fluoridated, that just means theyre dumping in a slurry of toxic chemicals.

but its the fluoride thats bad for you?

fluoride is the ion of fluorine.
When it attaches to hydrogen thats the really bad kind i think because its harder to filter out.
Sodium fluoride is the kind commonly found in toothpaste.
From what I understand, the fluoride ion is bad because it collects in the brain, specifically on the pineal gland, and begins to calcify it.

HFl is fluoride acid. trust me this thing wont get to your brain if it was easy to form - it would just dissolve anything it touches. getting HFl from NaFl, my guess only, would be very hard. once Fl has reacted with something it would be really hard to get it in state in which it would be more energy efficient to form a bond with H. i guess someone who knows chemistry better than me should comment on this, but my guess is that whatever you have been told about HFl accumulating in your system nad then getting and calcifying the brain is scaremongering

fluoridealert.org/issues/health/brain/

Its hydroflourosilicic acid

Hydrogen, flourine, silica, missing an ion

> community college student enraged about the truth

why dont you finish school before getting mad about things you have no clue about?

are the transfats getting into your burger brain again ?

it doesnt matter how well you clean your teeth, you will get issues sooner or later because the western diet creates them

We already have an anglo thread.

and using too much fluoride can actually stain your teeth pretty quickly

jesus are you guys retarded
go to the dental kike

Stop eating fermentable hydrocarbons. Problem solved.

t. Shlomo

*continues drinking unfluoridated water*

It has to do with the dosage. Toothpaste contains a fuckton more fluoride than tap water, which is why people use toothpaste instead of just swishing tap water in their mouths for dental health.

The point of water fluoridation is that the small amount of fluoride in the water isn't enough to harm people and is better than nothing for dental health, so that poor fucks who don't buy toothpaste don't have as many dental health problems as they could have.

arent they saying too much fluoride is bad, not that fluoride itself is bad? when you google it pretty much everywhere it says that fluoride improves the health of your teeth
do you mean this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexafluorosilicic_acid

the jews put fluoride and estrogen in the water

The stuff I am talking about is used in fertilizer production and isn't liquid, but a powder.

>implying this didn't happen because you got punched in the face by a roo like a bitch

My dentist said decay is often linked to genetic factors and regardless of diet some people are just more predisposed to dental problems than others
I eat like garbage anyway but it every other respect I care for my teeth

Krang is /our guy/.

You fucking dumb cunt Fluoride is bad for you all you have to do is just not swallow the stuff , you can brush your teeth still but DO NOT DRINK WATER WITH IT.

You're supposed to brush your teeth, dumbass. Flouride is bad only if you swallow it.

not sure if memeing or not but i dont use fluoride, just baking soda and essential oils. no cavities. the key is brushing flossing, buy an oral irrigator, and then you have to actually watch your diet. look up nutrition and physical degeneration brah.

>stopped brushing
I hope OP is just being a fag.

I think OP is a psy op shill trying to get us to drink fluoride water again.

I used to eat toothpaste as a kid. Like litteral tubes of the shit. My gland is probably perms fried. Is there any way to reverse this?

>I used to eat toothpaste as a kid. Like litteral tubes of the shit.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

You probably gave yourself autism and I'm not even joking or trying to be nasty you would have done some serious damage to your brain especially at such a young age.

I used to steal tubes of toothpaste and hide them in my pillow case and suck on them before I went to sleep. Just fuck my shit up.

I'm switching toothpaste and distilling my water from now on. Muh dmt

your pineal gland is fucked.
It's a shame you'll never be able to astral project.

Ameridowns, everyone

nice bait
but why stop brushing teeth?
what fucking genius thinks thats a good idea,
hell even just brush without water

A lot of kids do this especially with the cartoon packaging kids toothpaste that tastes like candy.

Stannous flouride leaves black stains
Sodium fluoride does not.

That explains where liberals come from.

>I've not brushed my teeth in about 9 years

Britbongs, not even once.

Same here, OP is just an unhealthy fuck

>tfw everyone before me in genetic line has had dentures before 40
>tfw 2 of mine cracked basically in half last year and im only 29

>Not brushing teeth
>That flag
Why am I not surprised?