Why are liberals so against lolicon? They are the open minded ones, they should be for it! Instead...

Why are liberals so against lolicon? They are the open minded ones, they should be for it! Instead, it's the conservative cucks of Sup Forums who are for lolicon.

Why is this?

Also, does OP girl have a cute butt or what? :3

strawpoll.me/11952656

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KC-woFSH9VI
exhentai.org/g/749715/039e9c9076/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cute drawn lolies damaging pedophile lobby and CP industry, thus damaging liberals with their pedo agenda.

That doesn't make any sense. Why would a cartoon damage CP industry?

And since when did liberals have pedo propaganda? They're totally against it.

>not being a degenerate in current year

Because of pizzagate?

Because social justice and liberalism are led by women's sentiments, and women will never be dumb enough to let men go after more youthful tail. They'd never get a man to give their dumb bullshit the time of day again. Who do you think pressured the initial increase in age of consent laws across western countries?

>Why would a cartoon damage CP industry?
2D > 3DPD, duh.

>And since when did liberals have pedo propaganda?
Since after they pushed gay marriage in, they started pushing for pedophilia acceptance more increasingly and aggressively.

Pizzagate is fake news, man. Crazy, laughable conspiracy from Alex Jones.

Why do you lie?

Freely available alternatives to their controlled supply, high demand industry pisses them off big time.

Why do you deny common knowledge? Are you liberal yourself?

>Pizzagate is fake news, man. Crazy, laughable conspiracy from Alex Jones.
such a liberal guy...

>the BBC covered up Saville's heinous crimes is a lie

Just like the Rotham 1400 was just slanderous Islamophobia right?

>b-but cartoon children can't consent!

also dat autism strawpoll

Sexuality has been proven not be genetic, if this content is out there and some people get in touch with it, there are more chances that more people are gonna start to like it and have these pedo tastes (note that these degenerates might like 2d but not 3d), and I don't think it's liberals who dislike this shit, I think both the left and right have dislike for pedos.
The problem with seeing Loli as inoffensive, imo, is that pedophilia is gonna, into a slippery slope, become more acceptable and possibly legalizing this shit.
Anyways, pedos should be gassed.

Liberals against it cos it's not actual CP so there's no harm being done to ones own children, thus they can't diminish the loli interested society to their low levels.

delusional russki doesn't know his ass from his head bc he lives in a country without free speech and tons of censorship

VENERA-SAMA HEIL

>tfw loli is the true red pill

Not sure, it seems like people in general look down on it.

Although, it's artistic expression, so I'm not sure on what grounds a drawing should be regulated.

It's like putting into law that you can't draw muHAMhead.

I think because it allows people to look at depictions of anything is what gets them pissed off in the first place. No control = super mad butthurt.

The path to enlightenment is realizing lolis are the perfect beings created in God's own image. And we lolicon are vassals meant to serve and protect their purity.

Liberals are against all forms of male sexuality. Except possibly that of the top 20% men, but I'm not sure of that.
That's the ideological component, the monetary component is probably what the Russian user said in the first post.

Omg moar.

>girl

Pathetic

POL BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=KC-woFSH9VI

I kek'd, I'm gonna miss Gintama when it ends.

this is an excellent mango

pedophilia/trans acceptance is a Jewish subversion tactic

If you think kids think like adults and need to be taught about complicated sexual matters like consent and gender earlier than 13 years old you're filth.

What's the sauce Aussie?

nice feet, (btw)

exhentai.org/g/749715/039e9c9076/

Because if loli is illegal it makes CP the only outlet. Professional CP production rings exist and sell their content for massive amounts of money: see Siberian Mouse

Also muh rape culture etc

Read Gomennasai's other stuff too, he's amazing.

>no young woman told him they'd marry one day
Wow, I'm sorry you're such an ugly cunt.

i dont like kids i just like thousand year old vampires trapped in the bodies of little kids GAWD dad.

Do they think if it has 'sample' written over it that people are not gonna masturbate to it? Also why ban it? All the weebs are drawing their own lolicon to masturbate to now so banning it didnt do shit.

Oh, I had already read it. Noise is better.

>All the weebs are drawing their own lolicon to masturbate to

this is so fucking funny

It has sample on it so people don't just make their own pillows with the design

Loli is not degenerate though. It's the purest form of love.

Ehh. I prefer Gomennasai. Noise is usually a little too chubby looking for my taste.
Himeno Mikan is becoming my favorite though. But of course Inuboshi will always be number 1 in my heart.

2D lolis can be easily produced at the hand of the goyim
Jews want to keep their monopol to control the elites rewarded and bribed with 3D lolis

2D lolis cant be forced into the goyims face on TV and other media and therfore Jews can't force racemixing, faggotry, trannies and so on on normies. The result is goyim pick 2D loli they want and that will always be straight loli girls without any degenerate Jewry.