Thoughts on this map?

Thoughts on this map?

>India

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37183733
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/poland-overtakes-india-most-common-8704354
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ie9d0F0DQY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Epirus
thelogicalindian.com/news/jharkhand-girl-kills-herself-over-lack-of-toilet-in-the-house/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Technically inaccurate for Ireland because Brits aren't considered foreign immigrants under law here.

Poles are the biggest minority.

>GERMED

The only one that doesn't make sense is Turkish migration to the Netherlands, why go to a foreign culture with a language so different to your own?

Also, the "this country invaded my country hundreds of years ago, so I'm entitled to migrate there as well as to all of its colonies" sentiment of the Indians. Again, different climate, different language, different food, different people, different everything, so why the fuck do you want to be there? Brown migrants are literally not motivated by sound life decisions.

>Indians
At least they're better than Algerians, Moroccans, Angolians and Turks.

>Angola

Lots of Turks came to the Netherlands in the 50s and 60s as guest workers to help rebuild after WWII. Same for Germany.

cyprus cucked by /beady/
lmao

>Pasta
Could be worse

>Greeks in Albania
Why would any sane Greek move to Albania? Is it Albanian diaspora returning?

>morocco
>algeria
>angola
this shouldn't be happening.jpg

>Ukraine

>Romania

i wonder how much of that is actual romanians and not hungarians from transylvania

The UK one is wrong.

It's Poland now.

>Netherlands
>France
JUST

They're just as sleazy, just less prone to violence. Also, there's an annoying "Indians are smart" stereotype which despite being untrue everyone believes and uses them as some sort of "tolerant" alternative to hiring white men in STEM.

You end up dealing with Indians everywhere and they're the worst combination of arrogant and ineffective.

You'd think they'd work and fuck off like miners. White people don't like the heat, I'd expect Turks don't like the cold.

No, I think brown people have a romanticized view of the west. It's a form of immaturity and idiocy. We have problems too, they're just very different to what you're used to.

Was my thought.

> turkey

Never said they didn't suck but at least they're not plotting to blow us up.

>most foreign-born people in the Netherlands are from Turkey
Could a Dutchbro explain this please? Those countries are pretty far from each other

terroni

>Germany
>Not having Turkey

wow wtf. I am actually pretty surpised and happy.

>tfw one say it'll be some shithole from Africa or Middle East

>his top-4 minority groups by population include non-whites
It must be awful living in such a country.

>Is it Albanian diaspora returning?
yep

Poland has now overtaken India in the UK.

>Romania

You mean hungarians stuck in Romanian authority.

>Germany in Austria

Rly? This map is retarded.

>Not having Turkey

Well, quite a few of them are "Germans".

indians are smart, they outperform their host nations natives almost always, if they are legit - i.e. didnt buy a degree for 6000 dollars at some shitty uni

just because "muh trades" people like you dont understand the value of education doesnt change the fact that asian/indian immigrants are literally cucking you at sciences
also , most people in india would rather say they are indian than confess that they are actually pakis

youre not fooling anyone, pajeet
POO IN LOO

>Rly? This map is retarded.
why not

i fucking hate the germans. they come here and try to spread their muslim values

this so much

>russia
stop buying property on the black sea resorts
reeeeeeeeeee

*most people in england

>They're just as sleazy, just less prone to violence. Also, there's an annoying "Indians are smart" stereotype which despite being untrue everyone believes and uses them as some sort of "tolerant" alternative to hiring white men in STEM.

They must be doing something right.

Germany has way more Poles than the UK, despite the REEEEEEing over them in terms of immigration here. Not that I'm justifying Pole enclaves, that is.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Merry Christmas, Emu. Called your mom yet?

bosnia stronk

I linked it earlier

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/poland-overtakes-india-most-common-8704354

It's only about a 40k difference though, but it will continue to climb.

> Bong posts american statistics

> jews are missing

are (they) hiding again ?

only on youtube

You can rename it "map of shit country where their citizens dont even want to live".

POO IN THE LOO

Now the following story is not made up: when I visited London we were standing infront of our hotel and a 5 year old Indian/Paki kid walked out of the house across us, peed on the street, and walked back in. I'm not making this up. This wasn't even a shabby district.

I doubt it differs a lot across other countries. Culturally, Indians and Chinese are autistic about educational achievement. Over here I think Chinks edge out the Indians slightly.

Interestingly though, Pakistani and Indian have a huge gap between them.

The irony
> Sweden is the only country that has the greatest immigrant group

Finland, Estonia and Poland seem based as fuck even on meme pictures.
How do they do it?

During the rebuild of the country after WWII, let's say 50s-60s, the government tried to get a lot of Turks (and also folks from Spain, Italy and Portugal) as guest workers. Later on, our colony Suriname became independent, meaning the immigration of a lot of Surinamese blacks.

I, relatively speaking, have more empathy for these sorts of immigrants. Because the sole purpose of emigrating was to do dirty work and work their asses off, and because guest workers were needed during prosperous times to do shitwork; they were economically less of a problem

hungarians? what hungarians?

imagine if all those fucka went back to bosnia, heck, imagine if all yugos across the globe came back to live in their own countries, would it be better or worse?

>Interestingly though, Pakistani and Indian have a huge gap between them.

Gee, I wonder why.

>t. Retard
Most immigrants are from germany though.

>the turkish migrants rebuilt germany meme
Germany was already rebuilt and the Wirtschaftswunder in full swing when the guest workers came in the 60s and 70s

I like how it uses 'Czechia' instead of 'Czech Rep. '

>ukraine
>ukraine itself has russia as most common country of origin for foreigners
Better than Turks, I guess.

>Turkey
literally false

We have more Surinamese, Antilleans and Moroccans

>as guest workers to help rebuild after WWII

no, they were invited for votes

I'm surprised it's not chinese, there's 300k of them only in barcelona

>Angola
>Morocco
>Algeria
>Africa ends at the rhine

Gas them.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ie9d0F0DQY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Epirus

>Morocco

>poland overtakes pooland

It won't be real Germans, it'll be turks that your government classifies are Germans.

this one's cool too.

Not that many.

Even discounting out meme hostilities,hungarian is an incomprehensible babble for most of us. The odds that we'd be willing to migrate to a country that's not that much better off than ours and whose language might as well be a nightmare for us to learn is pretty slim.

>Hungary
>Romania

Go fuck yourself, they have under 1% romanians.

The author is hungarian and didnt want to mention that gypsies almost outnumber hungarians in birth.

What are you getting mad at you sperg?

It's obviously hungarians from transylvania going back to Hungary.

No, the number of hungarians from Romania remains the same in Romania.

Oh you've personally counted every bozgor?

Fuck outta here,you don't understand that map and just wanted to sperg out about nothing.

I've seen the census, and only after Trianon hungarians migrated and a generation already passed so they cant be taken as romanians.

In the next decades untill today their numbers in Romania remained relatively the same thus they can't have migrated from Romania, so Romania cant be the 2nd most common country of foreign born population.

I'd say Hungary doesnt have a 2nd most common ountry of origin of foreign born population.

I love my Indian friends.

I know Sup Forums loves the "poo in the loo" meme, but Indians contribute so much in this country. They do well education and career wise, and commit little no crime. I'm grateful that we don't have a Mudslime country as our biggest immigrant population

>tfw landlocked by Italy, Poland and Algeria

That's what they want you to think, Abdul.

>Germany
>not Turkey
1/10

So thats why Finland a best

t. pajeet

i think now we have more morocco or ablanian then romanian

But I don't want to be liberated.

>indians are smart, they outperform their host nations natives almost always

thelogicalindian.com/news/jharkhand-girl-kills-herself-over-lack-of-toilet-in-the-house/

And you're very proud of it.

Kek, Romas living in Rome isn't a meme after all. That causes me to ponder a great deal