B

all of them

Say you have 2 numbers, A/B and C/D.

If C > A and D > B, C/D > A/B. It's not rocket science ffs

What the fuck are you talking about?!

>Multiple choice is:
A) Busy work you give retarded children
B) A terrible measure of intellect
C) What a society uses to determine academic success when it has completely run our of steam
D) Not that bad, man, just smoke weed and play Xbox lol XDee

He greece man.

this was a question in one of my tests this year

Sup Forumss thoughts?

Is this how you calculated your debt?

>no 9/11

Looks like typical female code. Question is legit.

Seems to have stumped you pommy poofter cunt

>paki art teacher
kek

heres another

does Sup Forums know the answer?

((((((((European)))))))))

>greek economists

/thread

C = 5, A = 4; D = 3, B = 0.5

C > A = 5 > 4; D > B = 3 > 0.5

Okay that's true.

C/D = 5/3 > 4/0.5; 5/3 < 8.

oh?

lol what the fuck, this is amazing

D am i rite?

>greek economics

underrated

Nah it can be fine. Like i did the ISTQB advanced test analyst professional qualification the other day and its multiple choice. But there's like 8 possibilities for each question and if you don't actually know your shit you will not be able to pass. The pass rate is like 50% (as in only half of people pass).

In education though yeah it can be pretty cancerous.

My sides.

D but B is cleaner code.

assuming that this is pseudocode for a while loop, it is b. It's ambiguous whether this is a while or do while loop

I sure hope I can at least pass a GED if I ever do take it

Americans are trained to be retards.

Kek. Nice one

>Ms Hassib
>art

>today we are not drawing anything because thats haram

Brazilian entrance exams make this crap look so easy it's retarded

Actually that estimate should be around 80 since 4 and under rounds to the lowest number while 5 and above skips ahead.

You are not a Pitagoras descendant, thats for sure. Answer is B

really gets the grey matter literally shaking

D is faster, since X pretty much starts out at 2 instead of 1.

B

No, 28 would round to 30. 103 would round to 100.

Hence you get 70.

>4 and under rounds to lowest
>5 and above skips ahead

103 (3 is under 4, so it's 100)
28 (8 is above 5, so it's 30)

100-30=70.

Americans are really stupid. Also the test said nothing about rounding up or estimating anything, the teacher was just as retarded as you are.

This is a test taken by 18 year olds in Bongistan, what do you reckon lads?

400g
1.2kg
4.4kg
5.6kg
1.2kg

I guess it's B
Because REPEAT UNTIL means repeat the instructions until a condition is met, and if the condition is met before entering the loop, then the until part is satisfied

Hahaha, americans are so stupid my fellow white.

A-also, c-could you tell me what the answer is? h-aha

>Mexican intellectuals

Jack on suicide watch.

What the fuck is an Eunji?

Go away, Varoufakis.

tell me it was for 18 year old pakis, not humans

>18 year olds
You're lying desu. I did very similar questions as part of those SATs you do in the UK, when I was about 13.

a "number line" honestly WOW

(i)
in_class(Maha, Music)
classmate(X, Y):-in_class(X, Z), in_class(Y, Z);

(ii)
I have literally no idea what any of this means because I've never used logic paradigm
but basically it checks whether there exists a subject Z in which Mr Seale is a teacher for and Sharon is a student in

B

It's also timed, so stop taking pictures and answer, fag.

If you guys are so smart, then how much is this bad boy worth in American $?

Common core isn't that bad though
Jack basically subtracted hundred from 427 3 times, then he had to subtract 10 once and 1 6 times, but instead he subtracted 10 6 times because he received American education

>determining sizes of fractions is "problem solving" in the US

jesus christ

To be fair, being able to guesstimate whether a number is in the correct ballpark is useful when shit gets real and you're using a computer to calculate things for you. When the calculation is too laborious to do by hand, you either trust the result blindly or make an estimate. If you just trust the result and there was an error, you're fucked. So learning to make quick estimates can be a useful thing.

its an intelligence test, the IQ range needs to reach very low levels to be usable on diverse people

This is what you get tested on in maths in burgerland coming out of high school??
No fucking wonder anyway with half a brain manages to score really well.

1/2 of a peanut M&M.

>Common core isn't that bad though

5 rounds to the even number in the civilised world

B

When in doubt just convert it to decimals.

holy fuck. This is probably in a californian/east of the Mississippi school, their logic is retarded like that

The question was worded poorly, but I understood it before reading the teacher's comments.
It's teaching you how to simplify hard problems so you can be able to add huge numbers in your head in the future or multiply huge numbers in the future

>wow this information is so useful to every American.

Does your class teach Prolog?

And you can't forget the context. When they teach this stuff to younger classes, they teach them that to do big addition problems, you can divide a number into 2 smaller numbers, so that instead of trying to solve for 8 + 5, you solve for 10 + 3. This was most likely taught to them for an entire month before, so the kid getting it wrong on the test is his fault, not common core's fault.

it makes absolutely no sense, sandwichfag.

Neither.

None is x

It's clearly his kids homework and he's writing that as a complaint to the teacher

read the line at the bottom

>nigger literally cannot understand the concept of parenthood

They have to have questions with a wide range of difficulty so they can grade students with a wide range of proficiency. There are dumb questions and questions which even the brightest students have difficulty with.

>inb4 everybody on Sup Forums got 1600 on their SAT

A

Agreed. I'm fairly confident that these particular approaches to these specifically worded problems were covered in class, but the retarded children photographing these were too busy taking selfies and shitposting on Sup Forums to listen. Then come exam time they failed to answer correctly to the questions and in their indignation decided to shitpost some more.

It does. It's asking you to divide the problem into 2 smaller problems, so that it ends up simpler. They were taught this in class, so he should've gotten it correct on the test.

When you look at it while not knowing anything about common core, it looks retarded, but in context it makes sense. They are learning about how to add big numbers together, and one of the steps is simplifying it.
So 8 + 5 becomes 10 + 3

>retard deleted his post after realizing he was effectively a retard

This is from a class I took when I was 18

It's B and if you don't think so your retarded.

You're living proof of his statement

Yup, exactly.

I had courses where they gave us like 8 choices for each question and if you made a mistake at one of the many steps along the way, then you would get one of the choices. Kinda difficult desu.

I don't think so

My retarded what?

The fact that they want working on a estimation is the worst part of this.

They could've just said

8+5=x
10+z=x

z=? x=?

It's 1st grade
Algebra isn't taught until 3rd or 4th grade

Algebra is too hard for burgers

Kill yourself

I remember doing shit like this in the 5th grade

VEETNAM

Except we're not using variables, retard.

In fact both of the problems presented ITT are trying to force the retarded child to use their own brain. They can calculate basic arithmetic using the ever-ubiquitous calculator, so there is little reason to quiz them on that. In both cases the child responses by "BUT MUH CALCULATUR!!!" because punching numbers into a machine is all they know.

So far the only problem with common core seems to be the poorly worded questions
This question was supposed to be about estimation, and answering 75 means you didn't use the estimation method they taught you.
So they had to ask you to estimate instead of asking whether it was a reasonable estimate

T. Greek finance minister

very true
I don't understand any of that