bit of a cuntish thin to do

When will you fight back?

>meanwhile in my hometown
>turkish wedding on Christmas Eve, lighting firecrackers and being loud as fuck
>turks being loud as fuck on Christmas Day

Sorry not sorry

>implying mudshits wouldn't take advantage of the situation

it's all about destroying christmas, goyim

Germany is a joke. To think this board worshipped these cucks not even a few years ago.

You're not laughing now

>anglos in charge of building bombs

There was some scrap shop in Thailand who tried to cut open a WW2 bomb with a blowtorch not knowing what it is.

It ended with a bang, literally.

I guess Rogue One: A Star Wars Story isn't doing so hot, then.
carlos.jpg

Anglos still dropping the bantz 72 years after the bombings

It happens here with the American duds too. We have as much density in bomb dropped as Europe.

>You are the biggest joke in Europe
Not until you actually leave bong.
Enjoy those 4 government approved fingers up your butthole.

>bomb germany to please the jews
>lol cuck

>Conveniently finding it on Christmas

praise allah

>Drop a bomb during WWII
>70 years later still waiting for an exploson
Anglo science

German bombs are much more likely to be found as duds than allied bombs. The bomb that they found was so good the USA demanded to copy it.

They found it on 19th. Christmas is the day they decided to defuse it.

>Anglos knew 70+ years ago of the events taking place today and dropped bombs with 70+ year timers to go off and remove the refugee invasions as well as cuck Germans

mfw

source?...

Nah, they dropped one without any explosives in it just to fuck with the Germans 70+ years later.

"Ministry of Truth".

I wonder if there are any dud German bombs they'll find in London at some point?

>70 years later and we're still cucking the krauts
Tip top kek

Already found loads.

Jokes on you.
They can't take our right to free speech since we never had any to begin with.

From the Germans or the Jihadis?

>When a joke goes too far

Well Jihadists bombs actually blow up, German ones don't.

Go figure.

>54,000 evacuated
Exactly how powerful were these bombs?
I was under the impression they were dumped by the dozen and only impacted a pretty localised area each

European Union Mafia Ltd. !== Europe

They can take out an entire street. Although why 54k people were evacuated I have no idea, they're not that fucking powerful. Unless they take out gas mains? I have no idea, Germans overreacting. The bomb was just sitting there, they could have left it until after Christmas day but Jobsworths are gonna Jobsworth.

>saving thumbnail

Then we made the atom bomb and you wanted to copy that, think we got ripped off.

Even better

Hungarian Jew living in London invented nuclear chain reaction theory, then Einstein the Cuck copied his ideas and sold it to the Americans.

Leo Szilard.

Do these WW2 bombs ever explode?

>tfw it didn't detonate this whole time

Most did, some didn't, we still find German bombs that haven't gone off.

You do realise the UK came up with the theory for the atom bomb? Hell, the entire project was a joint colab between our two countries.

You also realise the UK had Jet Engines in 1936, again, we gave this to you in exchange for your assistance in the war since you refused to come and help.

We also gave you a radar system which some historians has said was the single most important thing ever transported to USA.

We also sent fuses, detonators and various other things.

So, you made the atom bomb, based on British theory and British scientific help.

Look up "Tizzard Mission" for more information.

Yeah, my friend had one explode next to his house in france around a decade ago, they were lighting fires to soften to ground to dig a swimming pool. The bomb went off in the middle fo the night.

It was 5 meters from a refugee camp.

t. fucking anglo

>It's a "Russia pretends it dindu nuffin" episode.

>54k people
Now that makes sense

lol inb4 its all fake to make room for immigrants. When they will cll it off Germans will come back ot homes to find 1 bull per person already living in their homes

It was a 3.8 ton. Pretty Big Bang

yes

1 mile radius

they can go off any minute

Dammit bomb, you could've gone off.

>this man is going to be our president now
still can't believe it, Europe is so fucking cucked compared to us holy shit

>canada
>calling anyone a joke

I think they are probably playing this up more than they otherwise would so they can say "see, muh White man dropped bombs too!"

On other hand, maybe it will be a subtle reminder to the animals that one bomb could blow up an entire street of shitskins...

They evacuated them over the holiday because it has less impact on local business.

WE WUZ NUCLEAR PHYSICISTS N SHEEIT.

The aglos had it planned all allong..

HAHAHAHAHAHA

That would be too funny. Mohammad and his 6 brothers already living in their "Haus" when it is deemed "safe" to return.

>You do realise the UK came up with the theory for the atom bomb?

You mean Leo Szilard, don't you, not the UK? You fucking unread moron?

Hahhaa that fucking gif

>BUT THATS MY HOUSE
>so he needs more than you what are you racist?
>n-no
>good goy

>To think this board worshipped these cucks not even a few years ago
Dumb wog motherfucker. We admire (and some of us collect the memorabilia) of the 3rd Reich, which was by war the most amazing time in European racial history since the Roman era or at least since the Crusades. Europeans uni-- not as a nationality, no as a religion, but as a RACE-- and it too 80% of the world's industrial and manpower to stop us, NOW, imagine if the entire Europeans Race and her Children (US, OZ, NZ) and even Russia aligned against the Muslim world, the chink, the Jews, and anyone else who would dare raise a hand against us. We could conquer the neat world within a few weeks.
We could have colonies all over the world working for our enrichment, ll the male slaves could be neutered and the female concubines who rave birth by her conquers could have them evaluated by teeth, bone stretch, muscle tone, and then just like in Sparta those who did not make the grade were left out to exposure, Those who did would be trained as soldiers of Christ to fight Islam.

No, I don't. I didn't say the theory of the chain reaction, I said the theory for the bomb.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tube_Alloys

>With participation from Canada

Stopped reading there m80

>to think that a few years ago everyone on this board worshipped the Germans.
Trudeauland at its best. Use projection to offset your own deficiencies. And on that nite, what do you worship? The glorious Somali carved masks?

Day of the rake when?

Joke's on both of you rat bastards.
At least wed shoot these mudstained refugee bastards here in America.
And it's only really the people in the media/left wing intelligentsia that would actually give a damn.

B E A D Y

This is fake news.
Merkel is simply procuring boarding houses for those poor defenseless honest migrants.

Those German families should reflect on what they did 60 years ago instead.

How bad are abandoned mine fields in Europe today?

>get everyone to evacuate homes
>criminals can now rob homes freely

ALL GERMAS SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES AND DO EUROPE A FAVOR

FUCK THE ETERNAL KRAUT
THANK FUCK YOU NIGGERS AREN'T HAVING ANY CHILDREN AND WILL BE EXTINCT IN 40 YEARS

GOOD RIDDANCE

>No, I don't. I didn't say the theory of the chain reaction, I said the theory for the bomb.
Wrong. Szilard immediately recognized that the chain reaction concept could be applied to create a bomb and he told the British as much when he assigned the patent to the admiralty. They were attempting to develop his theory, not inventing a new theory based on his work.

Germany BTFO by jews again! Its time we joined the winning side! Check this out:

That's just the maximum range of shrapnel or something, right? The nukes we dropped only had a radius of about 1 mile.

Shit I'd love for a near-open-world Dresden WW2 for a FPS. That would be some solid ass gaming.

So that explains why the germans are only now removing it.

Are the roaches having another coop da tea?

>t. Unwelcomed guest to our lands pretending to be us

>Implying the """""Germans"""" don't deserve to be nuked for what they did to Europe

DEUS KEK

I would guess it is the max range the blast / shock wave can reach.

It's rude as fuck.
We Christians and white people always have to have respect for the minorities' culture, but they can just stomp on our traditions, values and, to some extent, laws.

Bump

Well, you have to set up the punchline. It's all about the delivery.

Jesus Christ, Germany. Did you guys not clean up after yourselves after you made a mess of Europe? Leaving bombs and shit just laying around..

No wonder you degenerates lost. Hitler prided himself on image, discipline, and cleanliness. Made it his life's work to repair Germany and make Europe a beautiful utopia, and you "master race" retards were just leaving live bombs laying around.

Now I see why he killed himself. You guys deserve to be raped and bred to extinction by your precious mudslimes. You're no better than them.

Step on some poo on your way to the designated shitting street, Pajeet?

there are parts of yurope that wont be cleaned up for another 100+ years

why do my fellow amerifats know NOTHING of math science history etc etc

spotted the alt right dweeb

Remember the world wars goyim! Remember the 6 gorillion on Christmas.

>they can go off any minute
>literally been sitting there for over 70 years with no issue

Probably would have been fine for another 24 hours desu senpai

Any environmental change could make them explode, I'd guess. Change like position, external pressure, change in oxygen saturation etc.

We don't need to know the math and science around leaving live bombs laying around in back yards because WE DON'T LEAVE BOMBS LAYING AROUND IN FUCKING BACK YARDS!

they fought for Europe while your inbred nation served their kike masters, and they were all alone.
Also, I didn't see any news coming from Germany about 3000 preteen girls getting fuked by arabs like in Roterham. I don't know who the biggest cuck is, Nigel. Where's your sis on this fine Christmas day? Spending the day with her family or sucking dirty muslim cock?

>WWII bomb gounf in Germany
>in other news: Britbongs have bad teeht, a german queen and atleast 25% paki DNA

Beeing THIS hillbillylike, that you think of "news" if you hear the words "WW2 II bomb".

Germanbros (NOT turks or shitskins)-- what is the general sentiment toward this cunt right now? And not for a SECOND do I believe this was "random," she just wants it done NOW, at christmas time, so in peoples' minds they muddy the water between holyco$t and the shitskin problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=fcWmCySQ3EU