The jews are all out in this """holiday season"""

the jews are all out in this """holiday season"""

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AAKlxy5_1Bo
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
twitter.com/StateFarm/status/811603055762436096
theroot.com/blog/the-grapevine/state-farm-upsets-racists-by-using-interracial-stock-photo-in-tweet/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>jew

You talk about Trump

Do dindus shave their foreheads, or are they square naturally?

Lol

Lol

This ad is targeted toward white men. They want us to insure our rings (i.e. women's commitment to us) by instilling the unconscious fear that a BBC will take our girls. Very sophisticated ad.

yOU CAN'T fault a nice white girl to want pleasure over apathy

They want the brown and black big dicks because white boys are just not enough anymore.

Enjoy your extinction pink butts

for one the nigger has the box facing the wrong way.

>implying jewelry and diamonds aren't a Jew run empire
>implying I'm gunna buy shiny rocks for my gf at an extremely overrated price

That's not an accident.

Hey user... I'm single again..

will you help me raise the baby? :)

>Duly noted; sent to insurance agent/owner of a SF branch who speaks English, spic and dink.

Is she like 11 years old?

nice bait, nobody is this autistic in real life

shit no

>They want us to insure our rings
you say that because the nig is clearly stealing the ring?

put the baby up for adoption, move with me somewhere without niggers and then have my baby. then maybe we'll talk

JUST

That bullshit is getting out of hand in the western media lately.
>Always a nigger with a blonde girl

Just curious, has the ever been a study on interracial couples in advertisements? Every one seems to be BM/WF and I'd like to see if the data backs that up

They shave them.

breddy gud

wtf she's like 15

Based

you mad white bois?

>study on interracial couples in ads
You can not study things like that, that's racist m8
Just google white couple and go to google images

Thats a black shape up senpai. Back before I shaved my head I went to a black barber. Came out of there looking like Wesley Snipes in Blade.

>leaf
>being part of the problem
Trudeu leave

Maybe I'll waste an entire day watching random commercials and write something up myself one of the days, might make for good "redpill" infographic material

Why is he offering the ring to himself rather than her?

desu 3bh

> #protectthebling

because its a nigger, retard
do you really think a nigger would just GIVE anyone anything valuable?

I'd be interested in the results

How are we any different than SJWs?

Nitpicking advertising that offends us and stuff.

StateFarm's twitter is literally filled with nothing but niggers and spics. WTF. Do they only sell insurance to non-whites?

I have no real probably with the occasional interracial couple in an ad. But why do SO MANY ads feature white women and black men?

free market, son. the only difference is that we know we're the majority. SJWs are very much the minority

>Being against social engineering
>Being full SJW retard
Pick one Schlomo

That's the fakest picture. It's almost as bad as when lexus shows a nigger living in a giant house with his nigger kids and he is buying a hundred thousand dollar lexus suv for Christmas. Fucking jews and their propaganda.

islam is the religion of the most merciful and powerful, allah, and muhammed (pbuh) is his final messanger

youtube.com/watch?v=AAKlxy5_1Bo

>see only ate Farm
think it's Chocolate Farm

Wouldn't help even if it was my baby :^)

good thing this is a shit show that practically nobody watches

You are just as bad as the enemy hehe, just turn the other cheek you stupid goy!

thank god we have no niggers here
i stopped caring that i live in a total shithole

kek

Why is pedo love allowed when it's a nigger

what show?

Asking for a friend

>Racemixers

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
>This study finds that 92% of biracial children with African American fathers are born out of wedlock and 82% end up on government assistance.

Well it's like this. The blacks were all shipped over and dumb as fuck. The white men fucked the women, that produced smarter children, smarter blacks. So now there are smarter than average blacks, that's a problem.
As the only white women who would fall for the black husband meme, are as dumb as fuck. As the only black man who can get a white women are smart and successful. Than the children produced will be dumber than dad.
Eventually this makes the blacks dumber. Then it's back to picking cotton for them.

That look on that old man

Eh but who dat girl? I would cuck him with her 100% THICCC

Thanks for doing this

Who makes a show like this? MTV?

>t. mohammed ibn moustafa al rasheed al sheepfucker

Gift to him

It's different because we're right

Your saying a family with 2 working parents is much more likely to not be below poverty. WEW LADS WE GOT THE ANSWER.

>Single
>Again
Sounds like you have problems.

Yes, and that black male/white female relationships breed single-parent homes.

Looks like Hungary has the most Christmas flag

this looks pathetic af
Everyone in this picture excluding the asian guy looks pathetic.

>will smith will never massage your wife's back
WHY LIVE

you fuckers always blame the Jews......

but you listen to rap music, worship black athletes and allow black guys to hang out with you and your friends, cut your hair short to hide your identity

YOU are the cucks that normalized this shit....what the fuck did you expect would happen by allowing this?

turks are white and asian. European whites by far have the biggest penis size, turks on the other hand due to asian genes are faily small.

So cute. The big black cock and the young tiny white girl. What a mix!

They are showing how white women react to black men and it is beautiful.

That girl
she looks rather young don't you think

WTF IS THIS SHIT DOING ON TV?

So this cucking is something many women fantasize about?

>All of them. They all do user.

These fuckers are literally destroying western culture. First they came for the blacks and i said nothing, then they came for the homosexuals and i said nothing. Now they are attempting to blatantly subvert the family unit? FUCK EM

You dont write the narrative anymore fuckers. We say Merry Christmas, we call a fgt a fgt. Come jan 20th it will be official and all these wrongs will be righted.

They deleted the tweet!
Fucking sweet, hahahahahahhahahaaaaaaaa

Kek

"The Jews"? I'm Jewish and we hate niggers more than you do.

nope

twitter.com/StateFarm/status/811603055762436096

Not just that, but do you see how they subtly attempt to appeal to the white man's intelligent, competitive nature by insisting that cucking is a well established behavior, and it gives consideration to the woman's needs?

There's alot of thought being put behind how the libs plan on destroying the white man.

The real counter to this is explaining to the woman how this behavior is detrimental to her race, and if she wants intelligent, white children, she will have to remain faithful to her husband or be thrown out with the trash.

These comments:

theroot.com/blog/the-grapevine/state-farm-upsets-racists-by-using-interracial-stock-photo-in-tweet/

It's due to their naturally smaller cranial cavity.

the box is facing the wrong side
IT'S FACING THE FUCKING WRONG SIDE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

do you guys go through ads just to find these to fuel your victim complex?

just checked again, the tweet I posted to has been deleted but this is another one. Thank for showing me, posting now x)

>Sperging out over some ads. Max autism.

Wew lad

At what age did you know you were gay?

Nothing wrong with a Big Belgian Cock