To my fellow Europeans, Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, my European brother or sister.

Go fuck yourself with a rake.

>My Europeans
Thats easy to say when interest rates are low but just you wait

Also sage

merry christmas peasant. have fun being serfs to your kings and queens and not owning firearms.

Merry Christmas

but I do own firearms

also

kings and queens > jews

Achmud please

Its Ahmed

You aren't allowed to carry it or use it in self defence of your property or well being. You are a 2nd class citizen. Maybe it's a good thing that average Europeon is cucked like that if they're retarded like you?

Season's greetings, EU

The christian kings and Queens were disposed in the Napoleonic wars.
there are only Kissengers Soroses and Grand Lodge master masons now.
You Americans are the peasants of the peasants, have fun drinking flammable brown water and driving on roads iwith asfalt inbetween the potholes.

This guy. Sigh.

Häid Jõule Kõigile!

I can carry it and I can definitely use it for self defense, there might be some hassling, but I remember there was a case of some old guy who killed gypsy who assaulted him and wanted to rob him and he got free because judge decided it was justified

anyway I'm not really bothered with that, because unlike more developed and uncucked nations, here we don't gun eachother down every day, I use my guns exclusively for fun

Aren't you supposed to be worshiping allah while a refugee fucks your wife?

Merry Christmas.

Why does every single fucking American bantz against Euros consist of "nogunz?" Fuck's sake you realize it's a double-edged sword because it means nig nogs get guns too?

>I can carry it
Unloaded in a locked case when you are headed to the range? Wow such freedom...such rights

Thanks Sweden!

Merry Christmas from a mudslime

Hope you are having a good time

You racist he is British

Niggers don't care about the law. They'd get their guns either-way. Whitey would be fucked without 2nd amendment in USA as Germans are fucked today getting raped by camelfuckers.

Fuck off, we're full!

Also Merry Christmas.

Hvala Muhamede

Buon Natale from Italy :)

Can anybody suggest best way to rid of Kike? They make this time of year filled with guilt because they have to have their say on how we shouldn't be doing this.

I-i'm sorry Panjeet. How's the weather in Leeds?

Merry Christmas

Why can't whitey show that same determination in getting guns as the nig nogs? Nogs do it to steal and kill, whitey would at least do it to defend his fucking homeland.

I can conceal carry you retard, but hey, look what I found

Slovenia
>for self-defense one must "prove that his personal safety at risk to such an extent that in order to ensure the needed a weapon for security". As such, it is rarely granted.

Czech rep
>Generally, a firearm licence in the Czech Republic is available to anybody above statutory age with a clean criminal history who passes reliability check

who's cucked now?

Nog is shit skin, yes?

Merry Christmas to all my European brothers and sisters!

R A R E
A
R
E

Crabs can wish people merry Christmas?

>The Holiest of RARES

Trumptards are allowed to have Christmas?

First Amendment allows me to celebrate Christmas.

What about being a faggot. Will trump allow that for much longer? You'd better watch out, Italy is open if you need.

RARE
A
R
E

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

>europeans celebrating christian holiday

Durka durka

Well, I do not have to worry about faggots. And thanks for the offer, but I do not want to go to Italy.

Muhammad jihad

Italy is full of faggots? Who would have thought...

>Merry Christmas

It is. No denying it. Literally will get my dick sucked if I fall asleep on the train. It's awful.

Shit, didn't mean to quote. Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas my Euro brothers.

Lets enjoy the time we have left.

Hope to see you guys again after the Lib Dem resurgence and when we rejoin the true family.

Fuck off pasta nigger.

GO BACK TO YOUR FAGGOT JEW THREAD AND STAY THERE

had a good kek, thanks user

Hope we're all feeling comfy, here's to many new happenings.

Marry christmas, more crisis to England and more poverty to Russia. EU FTW

happy holidays

Merry Christmas, Croatia.

>filthy slavs
>'european'

lol no

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas, Evropeans!

I'm not your "fellow" and I'm not "European".
Merry Christmas btw.

Sretan Božić i Nova godina, mein Freund!

Very nice!

merry christmas and god bless, brothers and sisters in christ
>its not your christmas
December 25 is the Christmas Day everywhere. Differently calculated in Julian and Gregorian calendars.

60%

Guns are the only argument you will ever have when compared to Europe. Other than that I can't hear you over our inherit superiority.

Merry Xmas.

Which country is brown hair and blue eyes native of, or at least most common in?

Also, check'd

Your welcome ravioli faggioli

Merry christmas

Nice trips

>be United States
>be global superpower
>be Europeon nation
>be American vassal state with constant sanctioned influx of Islamic migrants

Or specifically:
>be British
>be disarmed, limp-wristed eunuch
>be butchered in the street with an edged weapon

Merry Christmas movie house :3

Do not use the european union's flag as a way to represent all Europe
Abolish the union!

...However, it is a time of love, so merry Christmas, Croatbro

Go to school, get Merry Christmas'd, burger.

>Be American
>Get Triggered
>Attempt to shoot up a crowded location
>Get killed by police
>Shit pants
Every time

Czeched.

Merry Christmas, user.

Merry Christmas to you /pol

Fuck that flag and fuck you scum

This

nej

Damn, Christmas Island, this really is beautiful.

I don't even care if this is a proxy.
This is an extra comfy post.

The jealousy is unreal. You do not have the means to defend yourself, your property, or your loved ones. All you can do is rely on the charity of daddy government to protect, but your government is welcoming migrants woth open arms. You are literally not a man. Europe is full of women, children, and eunuchs. The future of western civilization is in the United States and delusional European faggotrym will never ever change that. You better pray to God that nothing ever happens to us or you guys are going to be more than just mentally fucked in the ass.

Von allen Postern, allen, sind Amerikaner die schlimmsten: ungebildet bis zur Lächerlichkeit, maßlos arrogant und bis zuletzt voller Verleugnung der Realitäten.

Merry Christmas, user.

I love you