Nigger hate thread, Christmas edition

Nigger hate thread, Christmas edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
youtu.be/i8JO99ncrr0?t=4m
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Butler_(boxer)
espn.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=2386235
youtube.com/watch?v=jMw9e-IkF0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Same shit posted every thread

Don't you racists have anything better to do than cherry-picking the same stuff over and over again? White people have done bad shit too. In fact, most serial killers are white.

Jesus Chist

>taunting Kelli's mother the day after the murder by texting from her daughter's phone

Burning alive, when?

BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL

Niggers

I'm not racist but if I were black I'd kill myself

If only they all thought that way

This man is a hero, and I hope his mustache tickled many a fine labia in his day.

Niggers are fucking animals

Every black person should be exterminated.

Kill them all

Judaism is the final redpill. Its time Sup Forums joined the winning side.

Check this out:

This is the sort of shit in Melbourne's future. At the moment they break in just to steal car keys or they carjack people on the street. (One little 12 year old Aussie girl had a gun put in her face during one of these incidents).
Its only a matter of time until a gang rape & murder during one of their home invasions. The media will cover it up though of course. I bet the corrupt Victoria police are dreading the inevitable day.

This makes me rage harder than the black in white mirder spree.

fuck niggers

Accepted into med school

Just.

fuck 'em niggers

I mean you can't really blame a mother for trying :).

I like this Sammy.

>i am very pleased because he'll stay in prison
>as if new criminal niglets werent spawned every minute
i suddenly realized americucks are as cucked as we euros are
only their own special brand of toxic waste is homegrown

What a whiney bitch.

The African Language and the African Mind
youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM

can you believe that at one point marijuana was banned because the liberals blamed the drug for turning niggers into violent aggressive apes.

Yeah, the justification for shooting a baby in the face, it was obviously self defense.

You are judging an entire ethnicity based on the acts of a few. Caution

He's pre-med, not in medical school. Pre-med is an undergraduate thing that doesn't in most cases guarantee you'll get into medical school

52% of homicides, 13% of the population

At least the psycho bitch had her heart in the right place.

There are sufficient statistical posts in this thread to demonstrate this argument as flawed

>66

Fuck off, moloch.

Have you ever thought about the relationship of the American prison population with factors such as the fact that the majority of the poor population in the United States is black and the war against drugs is strong precisely in regions with a strong African-American presence?

I think all blacks should be raised in white foster care. We need to discipline and iron out the criminal and abhorrent culture that festers in their family lines.

Imagine a generation of blacks raised by articulate white carers, instilling them with a sense of public duty and justice.

Watch the crime rate drop significantly in 50 years.

Then let these newly created better blacks raise their own children again.

Race is a better predictor of criminality than poverty. Also, there is at least one nigger gene that has been isolated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele
>An association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.

>no rape
It's Christmas, post rape stories.

1. This will not work:
2. What do *I* owe to niggers? None of my ancestors owned slaves. And even if I did, so what?

youtu.be/i8JO99ncrr0?t=4m
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Butler_(boxer)
espn.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=2386235
Butler's next bout earned him infamy on November 23, 2001 at the Roseland Ballroom in Manhattan, New York. The bout was a charity event to benefit surviving New York firemen and police officers of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in New York City and was televised live on ESPN2. After losing by unanimous decision to Richard "The Alien" Grant, Butler had his gloves removed before the announcement of the winner, Grant then went to Butler's side of the ring for an expected exchange of congratulations. Instead, Butler sucker punched Grant, nailing a bare handed right hook to his jaw. Grant suffered a temporarily dislocated jaw and a lacerated tongue that required 26 stitches.[2] Butler was arrested and charged with aggravated assault. Butler was later convicted and served four months at Riker's Island detention facility.
"I think it's a fair resolution of the case," Keenan said.
"He's always been sorry for what he did, and in the end he thought
of Sam Kellerman as a friend."
Kellerman's body was found in his Hollywood apartment on Oct.
17, 2004, although authorities believe he had been killed five days
earlier. He had been bludgeoned around the head about 30 times
while sitting at his desktop computer, police said. A hammer was
found near Kellerman's body, his car was missing and his apartment
was set on fire, police said.

I have this weird-ass bug where I can't click on any pictures on Sup Forums.
Like, all of them come back with a "file deleted" message.
Which is obviously bullshit.

What am I doing wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=jMw9e-IkF0s

Honestly this documentary is 10/10, a Sup Forums must watch

The recidivism paragraph about liberals being in full denying. Whenever a lib talks about high incerceration rates among blacks they avoid that young black guys have a long rap sheet of previous arrests.

So, when a black guy goes to jail on marijuana. it's not just pot. His history is taken into account. So a black guy isn't arrested for just possession. It's assault/possession, Or perhaps trafficking/possession, Or robbery/possession.

See, liberals love to control how numbers how interpreted so they can present a case in the way they want to.

At this point I don't even care if you were absolutely right. I've argued, showed evidence and been reasonable, but all I ever get is called a racist, get banned and have my comments removed. I'm convinced niggers are subhuman, and I'll always hope for their extermination. I no longer bother trying to change the mind of ignorant brainlets like you, and you shouldn't try to change mine either. I agree with you in that these nigger hate threads are not very good, since they seem to show only stuff that makes civilized people mad. I'd like to see niggers getting shot, killed and tortured instead.

>before this thread
Niggers may be dumber and a little but more prone to crime, but still we should try to do something, a few of them can be based!
>after this thread
Kill them all, gas them or shoot them on the back of their heads idc just kill them all

This. Fuck every nigger
HAHAHAHA this can't be real

Same

This shit makes me rage like no other.

I do volunteer pitbull rescue and some of the shit I've seen has almost led me to alcoholism.

Pits attached to a tree in 100°F weather. Laying in their own waste because the chain is less than 2 ft long. Unable to walk after being cut from the chain because they're so dehydrated.

Pits who were too timid or submissive to fight usually end up being bait dogs. Forced to be mauled by the ones that will fight in order to train them and teach them to attack other dogs. Those which are still alive when we find them are usually locked in the back in some crate, with festering wounds, missing eyes and limbs, skin and bones, etc.
Fuck... I remember we actually rescued a pit that was a bait dog and was borderline dead. Apparently a little white girl and her dad was walking their pit, and some urban youths just straight up robbed them at gunpoint for their dog. When we found the dog it was borderline dead. Vets had to amputate the back leg, remove an eye that couldn't be saved, and part of her snout was ripped off (you could see her teeth because the flap was ripped off.)

When this little girl saw her dog, she was horrified. Screaming in tears over what they did to her dog. It was probably the most gut wrenching thing I've ever seen. I do these rescues with a 6'4 Nigerian migrant built like a fucking brick wall (He's definitely one of the good ones. Probably hates American blacks more than anyone on this board. I'd probably be dead if not for this guy. Almost all of these cases lead us to the hood). Scariest black guy you could ever meet, and he was in even in tears.

I fucking hate doing this shit. It really takes a toll, but I know if I don't then nobody else will, and these dogs need someone. Because they can't depend on their shitty owners to keep them safe.

I've had that same argument with so many libs.

>Lib: "THE BLACK GUY GOT 12 YEARS FOR A JOINT AND THE WHITE GUY ONLY GOT 6 MONTHS PROBATION!!! WHITE SUPREMACY!!! RACISM!!!
>Me: "Um... you do realize that the black guy also had a gun illegally, had committed assault on an 81 year old woman, stole a car, and punched one of the arresting cops, right?"
>Lib: "YOU DON'T EVEN REALIZE HOW RACIST YOU SOUND RIGHT NOW!!"

Blacks like to talk about the hundred or so "innocent" fellas who get shot by police each year while ignoring the thousands of blacks they themselves kill

Not to mention the ongoing black-perpetuated genocide, a recorded 40+ million black babies aborted since 67, and that's only documented by hospitals and abortion clinics

The biggest thing standing in the way of progress of the black race has been and always will be black people themselves, self-perpetuating a continual nihilistic life is cheap and lazy lifestyle. Promoting violence, gang and hoodlem behaviors while leaching off the government tit and abandoning any sense of responsibility, forcing fatherless children to repeat the cycle again and again until one of them sits down and gets a fucking degree and a job and raises a family.

As much as I wish it weren't so, we have to ignore faggots like because they're incapable of reasoning or discussion. There will never be any progress with people like that because they lack the ability to change their opinions or entertain ideas that oppose their already existent beliefs.

After meeting niggers IRL, I realized they smell, are obnoxious, disgusting and dropped from their tree too soon.

fuck man,thats terrible. the dogs are probably more human than those animals,keep fighting the good fight

Holy shit, at least here we still throw away the key. Merry Christmas