Is he redpilled?

Still unconfirmed, but it's popping up all over twitter that the QoE died in her sleep after taking to bed ill this morning. One guy tweeted it and then took it down, but a dude from Sky confirmed.

What kind of a king will Charles be?

like, his dad seems redpilled, but maybe it doesn't run in the family?

EXCUSE ME!

WHERE IS THE PROOFS?

We get a queen death hoax every other year. Her majesty isn't dead yet..

You know the queen and king have zero power right?

They are nothing other than a tourist attraction and tradition, all power were removed from them long ago.

They are no different than disney world or something.

As much as I love the queen, she is somewhat idle. There is more she could do to ensure social cohesion in her realm.

Hopefully Charles will be more active in his duties than Elizabeth.

They have the right to disolve parliament actually
the queen also is pledged to by the armed forces
the royal family can stage a coup very easily it would just be heavily to the detriment of Britain and would only be invoked in the most dire circumstances if even then

Disney world, the English edition.

>Hopefully Charles will be more active in his duties than Elizabeth.
you don't want that, he said populists are nazis

>the queen also is pledged to by the armed forces
>the royal family can stage a coup very easily it would just be heavily to the detriment of Britain and would only be invoked in the most dire circumstances if even then

This sounds ridiculous but in reality they probably could stage a successful coup. I've grown up in military circles around soldiers and they all adore the queen

Okay, let me change that.

Hopefully he will be more active in his duties than Elizabeth, but not in a retarded way.

Got no idea for sure, but they're talking about it on plebbit and a few places. No one has gone official yet besides the Sky guy, unless you count the BBC hack who put it up and then took it down again

>What kind of a king will Charles be?

A just king.

This is why monarchies are so good. Even if a tyrannical leader ended up as PM, the armed forces are sworn to the queen, who is removed from politics.

Very liberal. The queen has been completely non interferent in politics & the state of the world. Not left or right. Charles is pretty left.

Sure, but he'll still be king. There's an influential symbolic role, at the least. It matters if he's redpilled for that reason alone.

>this is why monarchs are so good

Well we got a retard over here. I think I should beat you with the Magna Carta.

What if the monarch is a tyranny you fucking dolt.

That's why parliamentary monarchies are so good.

I'm not defending absolute monarchy.

That's precisely why we have the magna carta, to restrict the powers of the monarch

Proof a doodle doo :DD

Didn't say paralamentary monarch.

Burgers have done pretty good without the need for some bullshit Mickey Mouse royal family and we save your ass every couple years.

We weaponized autism for Brexit

A terrible but well meaning cuckold

To bad he'll never be king.

Assuming the rumors are true and they announce at 6, when would the coronation be? Will he let it be skipped on to William?

He won't be king. He will abdicate.

What about "Wills" - redpilled?

I dunno man. It's weird this thread popped up, I have this feeling she's dead.

I don't get the feeling that William is a bad person, at least not in the way the others seem a little off. That sounds like a simplistic thing to say, but we really get little idea what they think of politics. All we have is the occasional soundbite to go on. Prince Phillip has given us some golden moments over the years...

why does the British monarchy use all those jewels and kitschy shit?

You don't see the Japanese emperor or the Monte Carlo prince dressing like a clown, a bunch of diamonds don't make you more important.

They're the 'Crown Jewels', not just random trinkets. Each piece and some individual stones have a historical meaning - some entire races were probably extinguished for a couple of them. Short answer - tradition, and we've had a long tradition of conquest and acquisition.

He's liberal as fuck.

He very well could abdicate the throne, and the new king would be William.

I seem to be one of the only people who doesn't hope the Queen has died. White monarchy is a good thing. Even if the British royal family is fairly cucked by globalism and multiculturalism....Elizabeth still seems fairly based. She had Diana killed for coalburning with a muslim shitskin, so she can't be that bad, right?

>tradition of conquest
but you lost every important colony

Yeah, not before we took all their shiny things and stuck them on our monarchs though.

They are agents of the NWO, just like the Pope and the UN. Only death will relieve them of their positions.

so what do they represent now?
WE WUZ and lost colonies?

>muh sayved yo ass urvry cupple ov yeeers
>wee wuz brexxxit un shiiiet
American education

Really Italy, you actually want to talk about lost colonies?

They just represent where they came from, who offered them as tribute in the past. Everyone is gonna see that differently. I see it as a blood trail more than anything, most just see them as an interesting sparkly thing in a London museum.

Good. Bout time. Look at what GB had when she was crowned and what they have now. Pathetic.

>2017
>Charles, seething with anger over so many years his mother's bitch, dissolves Parliament
>Stages coup, military rallies around the King
>Issues curt statement: "We're taking it back"

Can't blame her, kike Churchill is to blame.

His legacy needs to be smeared.

>charles
>chuck
>cuck

>no power
>literally owns all the land in multiple countries

Also Charles will never be king

And of all the WE WUZ'ers, for fucks sake Italy.

Press release was rumoured at 18:00 gmt. Nothing on the BBC website yet....

If you think you are fed up with muslim immigration, wait till it's up to him.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

we WE WUZ for history and art, not colonial rule
we don't say WE WUZ KINGZ of Libya etc etc

It gets announced by the stationary office of the Government at 5pm after it's confirmed. If it had happened, it would have had to have happened within the last hour or so.

Read a book nigger

WE WUZ ROMANS
WE WUZ RENAISSANCE
WE WUZ HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE

out head of state doesn't pretend to be EMPERORZ tho

Not an argument.

our*

Who's Bad, and why should anyone care what he thinks?

1876-1948 I think was the only time that title appeared - of India only weirdly enough. Probably because it was a combination of monarchies.

I'm sure she'll live until life extension technology exists. Charles will never be King, lol.

It's 18:38. Nothing.

HMMM. RELEH MEHDE ME FINK.