Why are Disney whitewashing our Asian heroes?

Why are Disney whitewashing our Asian heroes?

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2016/09/23/no-jennifer-lawrence-isnt-playing-mulan-but-that-rumor-wont-die-for-good-reason/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is that chink a hero?

>white people
>we wuz qinz n shiet

cause ancient asians were white nords

(((Zak Efron)))

Maybe they aren't, maybe that actor is a Jew, and Jews are Asians.

Kek nice

He's a Jew, and Jews are chosen people, only goys are barred from cultural appropriation and racism, sexism, ableism and fattism.

Yeah he was a Jew, not that hard to see.

>Jennifer "talentless cunt" Lawrence
>guy from high school musical
I hope to god this is fake

>white people playing Asians
Ooh boy, we're gonna hear it now.

Goddamn Leftists are going to have another collective breakdown.

WE
WUZ
KUNG FU

>live action cartoon

LETS GET DOWN TO SHITPOSTING

Even the most anti PC people can recognise that holloywoods whitewashing is a complete pisstake

He's jewish.

its not rly white washing since its cartoon made by whites. lmao.
>whites supply culture for others
>when theY shape it to their will its sudenly white washing
niggers and chink are free to made their own

Yeah like a 25%. It's pretty ironic that some Jews (always the most semitic looking ones too) brag about whitey going down when the European genes in Jews only goes up

TO DEFEAT... THE SHILL

To defeat the shills

I would roll my eyes

but most asians dont give a shit about dumb shit like this

You men's Jew washing?

Because jews

While it can be explained why Major in Ghost in the Shell is a white woman, I think this is just ridiculous.

RARE

I dont mind zac, but why does mulan has to be played by that fucking cunt? Why not Shu Qui?

Why are blacks so adamant against white washing in media but after they find out its asians that are suffering from it they immediately stop giving a fuck? Aren't they their fellow ""POCs""??

He is only 1/8th Jewish tho

You don't count as a POC in burgerland unless you're in a lower income bracket than white people

This is a fake news story btw. It was created to piss off sjws.

1/4 leaf

Because the same liberal hippies that fund the jewish hollywood industry don't want to see chink movies. They want their pop culture and their typical hollywood a-list actors otherwise they don't care.

Really? I thought everyone that wasn't white was a Person of Color, including asians.
at least thats what all of those years lurking on tumblr taught me

It's an unspoken rule

just like you only count as a POC if you vote democrat

Asians just aren't aesthetically pleasing they all look the same and generic. Why do you think anime characters have caucasion features? Why do you think asians get plastic surgeries to look white and bleach their skin?

>Ghost in the Shell

Mulan is not jap
Its not a fucking anime either

This is as bad as making lancelot black, yo motherfuckers better dont support this

Are you implying that there has never been a poplar movie starring Asians?

Does this look like a fucking chink to you? All caucasian features japs wont admit it but they make their main characters look white because all asians look the same

It is anime. It has asian characters in it.

>Christmas on christmas island
Sounds comfy.

I was against it when the Jews made Rolland Deschains black and I'm against making Mulan white.

>Why are Disney whitewashing our Asian heroes
(((Disney))) wants more racial division and people can blame (((Hollywood))) for being to white, when it's actually Jewish.

Because white lead is profitable. It attracts international appeal.

If chinks want to see a white lead in their movies, SJW should cry that chinks love the white man.

It's not whitewashing, it's colour blind casting you racist

Storm Front told me red haired fellas ruled ancient China.

nords arent an ancient race you dumb fucking neurotic monkey

salon.com/2016/09/23/no-jennifer-lawrence-isnt-playing-mulan-but-that-rumor-wont-die-for-good-reason/

Its a made up rumor but you weebs need to understand that asians have no entertainment value nobody wants to see them on screen unless its a kung fu flick, they are just very generic expressionless people for the most part.

Crocodile Dundee remake with an abbo lead when?

And Jennifer Lawrence is supposed to play mulan or what?

>Muh nigger memes
go shitpost about white people making bland food next after this thread hits post limit

I'm no SJW, but this sort of shit makes me angry. Hollywood leftist shitlibs are the biggest hypocrites and their treatment of Asians really leaves a lot to be desired.

Case in point: snowpiercer, a korean movie with chris evans as a lead.

>sjw autistic screeching ist ist ist

Choose your Major-fu

(The answer is 2 or 6)

>paternal grandfather
>dude i swear i'm jewish lmao

They're doing it with ghost in the shell as well. Good on them.

>our Asian heroes

>jewish english scottish possibly around 1/16th irish remote dutch and belgian (flemish)

im white but this always amuses me

Those are weebs tho

how so?

i like 2. I'd fuck the shit out of scarjo in major cosplay though

The main problem with the new Ghost in the Shell movie is that the main character was buff af while Johanson looks like a stick figure

The tendency is for Hollywood to purposefully make blockbusters appealing to Chinese audiences by including well-known Chinese actors, such as Rogue One giving prominent roles to Donnie Yen and Wen Jiang, and/or setting portions of a film in China, such as Dr. Strange’s climactic battle in Hong Kong. The ugliest form, however, comes when Hollywood deliberately self-censors to avoid offending the Chinese government’s sensibilities such as Dr. Strange avoiding mention of Tibet, having Strange trained in Nepalinstead.

What makes me laugh is how Kikes do the same exact thing to Whites but with Niggers.
When Whites complain about Heimdall (A White Pagan god.) being turned into a Nigger for the live action Thor movie, you get accused of being racist when it just looks absurd that White gods were being remade into Niggers & Gooks.

This Mulan shit looks just as dumb to me, but at the same time it's pretty funny because that "Whites being the Niggers to Asians" seems to be true.

First we bleach your women, then we bleach your culture.

and
>5ft
and >fake ugly serious face
Why it had to be her

> zac efron again

> tfw your very existence is to be one of those shortlsted celebrities to play a cartoon/ anime character.

Why didn't he become light yagami instead?

Feels bad.

Because they probably want a HUGE budget as it is Disney and there are no asian actors that can get the exposure for Disney to agree with that budget.

This is why Scarlett Johansson is Major in the live action GITS, there simply are no asian actress that would make the (((investors))) to agree with that budget.

Because if you have a movie set in China, and it's all played by actual Chinamen, nobody would be able to tell who was who.

4, with 1 and 6 on remote

if they made the movie 10 years ago it probably wouldve been mila jovovich as major which would be a better fit imo

>mila jovovich as major which would be a better fit imo
No. Eat shit.

Lol the story is a chinese folk story and the jews decided to monetized it and now ridiculing it with that guy and jennifer not my nudes lawrence. Fuck this shit

WE

Same reason (((they))) are brownwashing white heroes. To destroy racial homogeneity.
I've recently read somewhere that like 37% of Asian women in America marry outside their race, so it would seem they are even more successful with Asians than with Whites.