HAPPENING IN SWEDEN

4 POLICE PATROLS AND A POLICE HELICOPTER ARE LOOKING AFTER TWO KIDS THAT SMOKED SOME FUCKING WEED IN TUVE. This is what we're using our police resources for and yet they ask for more HAHAHAHA

expressen.se/gt/stort-polispadrag--fyra-patruller-och-helikopter/

One man and one woman is on the loose. Will they mange to escape?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L397TWLwrUU
youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M
thelocal.dk/20161215/copenhagen-to-once-again-push-for-legal-cannabis-trial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just nuke this shithole

>Throw on a burqa and disappear in the neighborhood mosque

Yeah, how would you not escape the cops in Sweden?

There is no God but Allah and Muhammed is his prophet!

Shut up communist country.

>HAPPENING

Published 21 December.

Because weed is haram and the Caliph has ordered Swedish police to rid the land of infidels

Retard police.
Just have an officer stationed at every gas station and in the chips asile of the supermarket.
You'll find em.

JUST

Stop repost the same boring news you retard!

The policeman in right looks like a south italian. I thought all swedes were blond n sheit

In the next exciting episode of Captain Sweden how many Mudskin cocks will Captain Sweden shove down it's throat ?

Damn and I thought the south was draconian with marijuana.

What the fuck Sweden?

Underrated

Meanwhile, in the middle of stockholm, degenerates walk around stinking weed all day.

youtube.com/watch?v=L397TWLwrUU

Most of them are like the Dutch, tall dirty blond, and a lot of them are brown.

swede n has the population of 1/6th a major city. this is why all yuuropean nations have always been multi cultural/ethnic/etc its a small place

Shit that's a breddy good idea burger

You can rape their women all you want though

When the police-xis (?) get back to the station, they will all sit down with a counselor and have a group talk about how they felt about having to hold their bang-bangs. Even though they don't put actual bullets in them, it is still not fun having to hold that obvious man symbol.

The xis will go first - xir's more open about how xi feels. Xis will also support and encourage xor colleague, but make sure to give xa room if xo needs it.

Xe will act like x's fine, and that it doesn't matter, but will cry cisself to sleep tonight, together with xis partner and xar child. They will cry too, and as should probably I, but I don't care because I don't pay my taxes anymore.

>filename

He's right though.

Sucks to burst your bubble, but only 50-60% of native swedes are blonde.

Henchmen arbitrarily pretending they're doing something.

In fucking Gothenburg?
Don´t they have a fucking gang war to focus on?
I mean shits getting pretty bad there

GOOD. Catch those fucking weed smoking degenerates and lock them up for life.

Now.

I dont know if you missed the "native" part.

More like 30-40%, I doubt it's high as high as 60%

dont get any ideas, Muhammad

This is what Police in Nordic countries do when they´re after this harmless fucking Leaf (not Canada)

When I was 16-24, they fucking raided my house multiple times to get 0,2grams worth of plant material. Fucking rushing in middle of night house searches only to find some weird bag of shitty marijuana I did not even know existed.

One time they did not even find anything so they decided to extract pollen with a glue from my kitchen table where I used to roll the joints.

Funny thing is: they did not even care fucking meth and shit, people were openly smoking it next door and I had bag of amphetamine once but they did not even confesicate it: only weed.
Public humilations, undercover cops suddenly seize me in some shitty city festival for recognize my face: dogs sniffing my ass and the cops asking "DO U HAVE ANY WEED ON YOU???"

It´s fucked up here, Scandinavia will be the last place where it will be legal if they ever legalize it worldwide .

I don´t even smoke anymore because it is fucking ridiculous, why the fuck they are after it with such conviction. IT´S A FUCKING LEAF

Gang war? What?

Bard - Level 3

Seven Levels of Kekism

youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M

True it should be around somewhere there.
But if you go high up north then it will be around 60-80%. And I mean ethnic swedes btw.

Trust me. There are way worse crimes going on but since all of them are commited by immigrants and The media isn't allowed to report on those kind of crimes this is all we get.

I bet they're white, better put full effort into catching them while the country falls apart.

Yep. Innocent people have been killed.
They fucking threw a grenade into an apartment and killed a 5 year old kid.
Last year they stormed a café and opened fire killing a few innocent bystanders. Theres shooting at least 3-4 times a week.
Im from Malmö and we have statistically shootinga every 4th day..
And the fucking cops pull shit like this.

>Scandinavia will be the last place where it will be legal if they ever legalize it worldwide .

nah, here in Copenhagen it will probably become legal soon. The city council will vote for it. It's already practically legal, since you can easily buy it at Christiania despite the past few years of police razzias.

forgot link
thelocal.dk/20161215/copenhagen-to-once-again-push-for-legal-cannabis-trial

Stop spreading this bullshit. The media isnt covering up anything.
Theres literally news reports on gang warfare and immigrant crimes 24/7

You were smoking leaves? It's best that you quit then.

>LOOKING AFTER TWO KIDS THAT SMOKED SOME FUCKING WEED IN TUVE
>won't crack down on rapefugees because das raycis

wow don't be racist, rape is part of their culture asshole

The 5 year old was a nigger though.

Were they black? If so, then the response is 100% justified.

True. But still, what 5 year old deserves a grenade to the face?

hahahaha, look at the dumb police whore.

can someone explain to me exactly why she's standing there playing police instead of taking care of her kids and giving them a nice christmas day??

SO SAD.

>t. sven guldberg

The kind that a cop believes is an imminent danger to their lives.

This is Sup Forums, nigger. Pigs > Nigs.

A nigger.

probably lesbian with an adopted african child who believes christmas is racist

:D

Thank you God for the Christmas present.

Like in Germany - Cops are acting tough when it isnt a horde of Mudshits confronting them.

Im 100% sure she doesnt have any kids.

Never change

Hahahahahahahah get FUCKED vitun hippihinttari

Go get a job you fucking commie faggot, I bet you dropped out of the military too

What most people don't understand is weed is looked down heavily in Sweden. In many people's eyes there's no difference between weed and hard drugs, like heroin.

Who.cares taxes pay for it and stealth obvious faggpts apparently subscribe to judeo christian all of a sudden. Cucks do yourself in.

This is the same country where a nigger refugee sliced open the throat of a seven year old girl right? Same one where a twelve year old was raped and the guy got community service? I just want to make sure, because their priorities seem a bit off.

omfg I'm dying

sverige jaaaaaaaa

Dat Sig Sauer tho

good, I wish that would happen here.

fucknig drug addicts.

>Unusually big effort

Europe is finished.

So they did get away...

Rob Halford had taste with dressing before going bald & full leather.

Underrated