Merry Christmas Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3GdBze7E4RI
comparet.christogenea.org/sermons/yahwehs-immigration-laws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Christians are hypocrites.

Next!

Dont get this meme. Jesus was never a refugee ffs

The Massacre of the Innocents(great name for an infanticide) didn't actually happen, it was just made up for the story.

(OP)
I'm going to redpill all of you in one post. So read carefully.

Jesus was not a “NonWhite” refugee who would have voted for what you are promoting with your post.

The problem with identity politics is that they are fully ignorant of, among other things, history. And they must be as blind visually as they are intellectually. How did Judeans and Galileans look like at the time of Christ? Not according to your politically driven classifications; and not according to some BS in a 2001 article in Scientific American (based on “scientific” reconstruction of facial features and skin tone from … bones). And don’t assume that Jesus would have voted for neocon hawks, Salafi regimes, rent seeking “educated” bureaucrats and state-worshipping cucks. Jesus wanted a separation of the holy and the profane.

Jesus wasn't a Middle Eastern, that is like inhabitants of the olive-oil free swath of land from Saudi Arabia to Pakistan. Near East (Eastern Mediterranean) is not the nonMediterranean or antiMediterranean Middle East (I wonder which idiot made that classification; the correct heuristic is use of olive oil). Jesus looked like a typical Mediterranean, that is, just like a Southern European, and quite standard at that, as we will see below. The inhabitants of the cities around the Mediterranean, by his time, were already quite similar in looks, even if they didn’t speak the same languages, and (as today, in many cases) much different from those that reside say, a hundred miles inside. And we know how Western Semites looked like which is no different from today’s Western Syrians: like Southern Europeans; like generic Roman citizens (although most Jews were technically not citizens at the time of Jesus). Strikingly, Western Syrians (a.k.a. urban Syrians) still look the same today—in my experience they are usually indistinguishable from the Ionian Greeks, Cretans, or Cypriots who are in identity politics called “white”.

First, let’s look at his contemporaries. Josephus would be the closest thing we can find, as we are quite sure that he was a resident of Galilee. Jesus was from Nazareth (close to Tyre, actually many parts of Galilee were owned by Phoenician kings); his parent went Judea so he could be born there; the Roman inscription Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeorum (King of the Judeans) was meant to be ironic since a Nazarean cannot be so. So let us look at how Phoenicians looked like.

Who else than Hannibal, another Western Semite who preceded him by two centuries? I am showing a Southern Italian statue of him; his looks on the statue are corroborated by coins issued when he was alive. Next look at the Syrians from Homs (Emesa).

Julia Domna (contemporary coin), Syrian from the area of Homs, who married Septimus Severus.
Julia Maesa (Homs), her grandson the Roman Emperor Elagabalus (Homs).
Two more Syrian Roman Emperors: Severus Alexander, Syrian and Philip the Arab (who was actually Aramean not Arab, from South of Damascus)

In addition to the celebrities, we have hundreds and hundreds of funereal busts from the region revealing how people looked like.
Comment 1. I have a heuristic. If people eat the same, they look the same and use similar body language. Western Turks eat the same as Levantines, Greeks and look the same. The Middle East, say Saudi Arabia has no ratatouille, tyme, oregano, olive oil, hummus, ouzo/raki/pastis/arak, pizza (lahmajun/man2ousheh) etc.

Blood types/diseases are statistically more robust than genetic studies because of lower noise, smaller dimensionality. I recall as a young child listening to Ruffié and my father discounting the “Semitic” vs “Aryan” thesis: it doesn’t hold compared to the Mediterranean/nonMediterranean one. I remember vividly a conversation with Ruffié saying: “Il y a de l’oligocéphale et du dolichocéphale”, referring to head shapes, the latter type he called “Armenian”, that is his general term for tribes from the Asia Minor Caucasus region.
Comment 3. The Mediterranean was a unit throughout history: it took less time to sail from Athens to Alexandria than it did to travel in the hinterland. Furthermore, the cities of the Mediterranean are often distinct from the surrounding areas: trading urban areas, for instance, have Armenian, Jewish, and Greek Orthodox quarters, but rarely the countryside (outside of some valleys near a large city).
This idea of the Mediterranean as unit was revived by Sarkozy when he was the French president (he is partly Separdic from Saloniki and has read his Duby); it had been abandoned in favor of “Europe” partly because it had been associated with Mussolini, who (sort of) separated the North (Germanic) from the olive oil, but largely when Islam showed no desire to integrate with the rest. Within Islam, countries like Algeria (who got rid of its Salafists by sending some them to France, and many to the grave) are eager to reembrace their Mediterranean identity.

So really, you have no idea what you are talking about.

When making such claims, inform yourself before.

Thanks.

Peace.

Ya, and look at all the shit he stirred up

0/10 would crucify

First off, how can God be a refugee on his own planet?

Secondly, that meme misquoted the bible and is therefore DISREGARDED.

Merry Christmas to you as well, Germanbro.

"The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God."
Leviticus 19:34

i dont get it. if u believe in that shit, than someone should be able to call u on it. same as when u call leftists snowflakes cuz they belieb theyre trans

Refugees usually means you are a survivor escaping war.

>religious people are hypocrites and cunts

wow what a shock

>what is the flight into egypt
learn your bible fuckhead

Bullshit added to the story to give it a connection to Moses.

>picking and choosing what bible stories you follow
nice sacredness of scripture you got there heretic

He knew to say in the sand-lands and not to come to Europe. Fucking refugees, learn from Jesus!

does it matter if jesus was of a certain skin color?

he told us to live in peace with our fellow man, and be able to forgive and always love our fellow humans, no matter what.

And that's something that nobody is doing.

I hope our lord Jesus Christ will cure you heart from the evil racism that infected it.

There was no war the Lord was fleeing from, he only hid away in Egypt for afew years. At best, thats a political dissident seeking asylum. That quote is also taken way out of context.
Survey says your propaganda sucks

Jesus was ruddy, which means white.

>Jesus was ruddy, which means white.
Oh really? Jesus was a Germanic man... Are you stupid?

Regardless of the validity of your statement, I don't give a fuck. I'm not a Christian and I'm not required to destroy my country and culture because of some sandnigger who died 2000 years ago.

>I'm not a Christian
So you're a jew?

I'm not a Christian, so...

No more refugees.

So you believe that Jesus was a Germanic man? Really?

>If you don't believe in one abrahamic religion, you must be this other one

No, I'm white. No desert cults for me.

>I'm not a Christian, so...
Are you a jew?

>gods son
he was at least half white

>looking for an inn for the night =/= refugee

Are you white?

Es sagt in die heilige schrift, mohammad

Nigger detected

Merry Christmas

May our lord Jesus Christ bless your evil sould my brothers. You are so full of hate.

I am a God fearing man, and i say no more invaders. If anybody thinks these are refugees, get real.
Even if they were, God commands us to love our enemy. Since not all love is easy or seems kind, send them back or force them to stay and solve their own problem.

Merry Christmas to all.

that love is meant to be held in your heart so if you have to kill someone, you don't get ate up with grief and hatred and destroy your own mind.

thats my take on it. love does not mean never punish.

Its a good question though can we come up with a discussion on this?

Yes the Bible says treat aliens with dignity in the Old Testament and the parable of the Good Samaritan says we should help those we come across and of course the penultimate sacrifice of Jesus Christ the truest expression of love - to die for those who you know not even though they may be your enemies that they too may have a chance at eternal life is something a Christian should strive for.

What are other Christian thoughts on this?

>What are other Christian thoughts on this?
The hate which is increasing all over Western nations is evil. Racism is evil. Trump is evil. All this hate against sand niggers is just pure evil.

Anyone being a christian knows it.

well certainly. sometimes you have to defend yourself for the sake of your existence. but i was talking about the lack of that love in people's hearts with all people.

for one, if the people who flooded europe had love in their hearts, they would think about not making it difficult for the places they come to, and the people receiving them would be more helping and generous. but then again, for now i've seen generosity mostly form the european side.

don't get me wrong, i'm not into letting them go wild and just destroy everything the host country has made, but i'm just thinking that people should find other ways in controlling it and not completely let just about anyone to come in. just like at your own home. you'd help a stranger, but you won't let it take everything and smash shit up.

You really don't see that all the racism invading the western souls is pure evil? The job of Satan himself?

i mean, we are just humans after all. we have our urges, but being spiritual is not about forcing sharia law (or whatever, no matter the religion) upon other people, but understanding each other. just like in ex-yu countries. everybody from the international community is forcing fake forgiveness upon us, but are avoiding us facing and accepting our differences and mending the wounds the honest way.

>was also a refugee
He's not a Mud refugee though, so he's welcomed. Muds aren't.

/thread

i don't think some horned, goat looking guy from below the earth is cooking up some nasty shit for the good old people of europe who are supported by some bearded guy living up on clouds. we don't need anything like that to destroy our societies other than our own human nature.

Perhaps, doesnt mean we should let them all stay and blend with them. God made gene pools and specific races for a reason.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3GdBze7E4RI

I don't think blanket acceptance is entirely feasible and I think it would be unreasonable if Christians were careful and restrained about their support for refugees.

Afterall Jesus did say to his Disciples to be as “shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves”.

Having said that I don't think we can fault Christians who lean one way or another only that when we are put in that situation we choose what is Godly.

Correct me if I am wrong as I only seek understanding.

Oh, so Joseph and Mary went to a Hospital in Hamburg, Germany, to gave birth Jesus so they can get some goverment bux and a home later on, while Mary gave birth another 6 Jesus and Joseph went to jail because of rape where he ended radicalized and blow up the Christmas Market in the city?

Oh wait, actually end in a fucking Manger in the middle of the night when they were refused in every inn in the fucking middle east.

GO
FUCK
YOURSELVES
FUCKING
LEFTIES

*reasonable not unreasonable

comparet.christogenea.org/sermons/yahwehs-immigration-laws

From the correct translation of 2 Corinthians 6:

"14 Do not become yoked together with untrustworthy aliens; for what participation has justice and lawlessness? And what fellowship has light towards darkness? 15 And what accord has Christ with Beliar? Or what share the faithful with the faithless? 16 And what agreement has a temple of Yahweh with idols? For you are a temple of the living Yahweh; just as Yahweh has said, “I will dwell among them, and I will walk about; and I will be their God, and they will be my people.” 17 On which account “Come out from the midst of them and be separated,” says the Prince, and “do not be joined to the impure, and I will admit you”. 18 “And I will be to you for a father, and you will be mine for sons and daughters, says the almighty Prince.”

i agree with you. funny though, as old as the sentiment of "live and let live" is, the conquest mindset of people from basic thievery all the way up to invasion of lands for gain seems to still be a more dominant mindset.

really makes being good harder than it should be.

i think that defending yourself in order to survive and prosper as a society is not a sin. but if you devastate other people for your own "luxury" (let's say it's something more than you need) then your soul is corrupted with hatred and it is a sin.

parallel can be seen in just about any other life situation. for instance, you can be an ambitious worker who wants to succeed in his field but is not caught up and obsessed with it. if you are rich, that by itself is not sinful, but disrespecting people based on their success and wealth and being a snob who won't ride a bus just because poor people are on it, well, then you are sinful.

today we have a word for it: asshole.

Trump isn't actually racist dude.

and wahhabist islam is simply incompatible with western society, hence why we don't want them here.

Also, most "refugees" aren't women or children, but young adult men.

>son of god
>Son of God
>SON OF GOD
What's so hard to understand about that? Of course he was white as snow.

But YHWH is semitic

Fleeing from Roman Empire to Roman Empire
>Refugee

The story goes that Herod fearing the True King would come to replace him ordered the mass execution of all babies born in the region.

In order to pre-empt this event an angel appeared to Joseph warning them to flee to Egypt with Jesus.

Technically the Kingdom of Judea was still a client kingdom of the Roman Empire. Although in reality it was practically Roman territory for all intents and purposes.

No he isnt

This Christmas sucks 4 me laddies

Why do liberals like to use Jesus as an example, Jesus said marriage between a man and a woman, will they quote him during debates on faggot "marriage"

Jesus is not God this is blasphemy

Yes he is, he says many times that He and the father are one.
>this is blasphemy
What are you, a pharisee?

Why friend?

Jesus was white. He descended from the ancient Antarctican founders of civilization. Therefore he was the son of god. All white men are.

"Did I know Jesus? Niagara still owes me twenty dollahs."

-Rufus, the 13th apostle

"Ya know, 2000 years from now, nobody's gonna remember any of this shit anyways."

- the apostle Thomas (the doubter)

s/Niagra/nigga/

Fucking autocorrect.

> giving a shit about what other free people do that doesn't impact you

Don't you have enough to worry about without having to cockblock some other poor jackass?

On the first day of Ramadan
Allah gave to me,
A horde of Muslim refugees

On the second day Ramadan
Allah gave to me,
Two truck attacks,
And A horde of Muslim refugees

On the third day of Ramadan
Allah gave to me,
Three honour killings,
Two truck attacks,
And a horde of Muslim refugees

So if I move to Arizona from California so I can buy an AR or twelve, does that make me a refugee?

By that logic, every descendant of Huguenot settlers is a French refugee

Also
>leaf