How many of you are snusing?

Hey Sup Forums, are you snusing? What's your favorite brand? Is it illegal in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

generalsnus.com/m/find/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't you need to be gay somewhere else?

Go lift some junk instead

What the fuck is that

is this the new degeneracy?

Snus is illegal here

You put it under your lip and it melts slowly and your breath will smell like shit, you do this do be one of the cool kids.

It's like dip but even more gay(because swedes do it)

I am. I found out about it a few years ago and have loved it ever since. Started out with camel snus but moved onto skoal. Think I'll order some from Sweden sometime soon. I like mint flavored snus so any suggestions?

I am.

would bang

It has Nicotine so it's kind of like smoking.

White odens mint flavour is pretty good. They also have doublemint as well.

Swedish snus is 100x better than any brand of American shit. They're not even comparable

ciggs are better and it feels like your smoking a penis

I wish i had some Swedish snus

but I have to deal with the horrible burgerland equivalent.

>Swedish posting

Just order some or google "general snus store locator"

Fuck off with this mint bullshit. You are degenerates if you are snusing mint flavor

dip isn't as fine as snus. The stuff we have here often has garbage that literally cuts your mouth up to increase the nicotine intake rate. It sucks

kys, I'm merely giving him advice. Regular white odens is my brand.

Currently on Odens extra strong (24mg), considering buying Siberia 40 next. If it's unclear, the 40 stands for the amount of nicotine in milligrams. Quite a lot considering a cigarette has ONE.

I'll save that then and see if I can order some next payday thanks.
So I've heard but I can't find any Swedish made snus so been stuck with American stuff.

General original right now actually. It isn't great from what I hear compared to other brands but it is the only one worth a crap that is readily available for me. I need to just place an order for some.

>Swedish snus is 100x better than any brand of American shit.
Bullshit.
Fuck you for posting a picture of an ugly whore like that. Go die.

will do, though I doubt there is anything reasonably priced around here.

Do you have weak bitch gums? Dip doesn't cut up shit. Go back to huffpo and cry about how scary things are.

Anyone who doesn't use this snus is a little bitch

Siberia is too strong for me I can't have it under my lip for more than 15 minutes before I feel sick

>Bullshit.

It's true. Try some real snus and find out just how shitty camel and skoal """"snus""""" is.

I took about 10 snusses last night, I think I'm full on addicted :(

Only ones I could ever find in the states are flavored but I'll definitely be buying regular as well.

ah yes, 100% addiction

Dip literally contains fiberglass to make unnoticeable cuts in your gums to maximize nicotine intake.

>putting something you know nothing about in your body

It can't kill you quick enough.

generalsnus.com/m/find/

heh
huffpo
I've probably been dipping longer than you have been alive. Long cut is and always will be less comfortable than finely ground snus, and it does in fact cut up your mouth, I just doubt that you have taken the time to notice.

No I don't. Snuffing are for retards and it's not pouched.

General snus #1

I meant that it's all the same level of shit. None of its better than others.
If you do this crap you're a retard.

Holy shit are you retarded? Dip doesn't contain fiberglass. The FDA would have a shit fit over it if that were even remotely true. How about you actually do some research instead of spouting off old wives tales.

>None of its better than others.

It tastes much better and is much stronger.

Camel Frost Large

I've tried other types but they're hard to find. Any suggestions for good snus that I can order online?

What the fuck, can you please explain to me why Swedish people are so obsessed with snus? every single Swedish person I have met uses the stuff.

>tobacco
seriously though I used to dip for awhile when I worked outside
I literally dropped it cold turkey.
I have extreme pity for people who suffer from addiction easily.

I'm so sorry for your mother. She raised a real bitch who enjoys sticking tampons in his mouth.

if you really think this, then swedish snus is the choice, because unlike in the US, they actually have information on the tin about what is in it...

No, most of us here are in fact not flaming faggot Swedes. Snus is a disgusting Scandinavian practice. Just smoke if you want nicotine

kys yourself

siberia is the shit. knocks me on my ass, its gud shit

Damn you're a cool guy user

no, i don't use pouches.
I prefer the finely ground snus over long cut, when i can find it.

General Onyx. High end Gothiatek, jävla!

I just used my last can of organic skruf slim mint snus

Prefer snus for way of consuming tobacco

Right now am considering an Oden's bergamot flavoured regular size snus for kicking my digestion along with my ginseng matcha and green tea infusion in between my potatoes with brown gravy

It's true actually, you will lose some flesh if you use it a lot.

t. can stop any time

I've tried it before, but it just doesn't have the kick of dip.

It's like I'm really reading an anti drug ad from the 70s

nigger tier habbit

Someone give me a list of good snus to try. I use General. Either Original or Mint. I like the actual taste of tobacco usually. I will have to order it online so recommend whatever you like. Thanks.

I feel like smokeless tobacco is a good way for scandinavians and conservative americans to bond