What happened to the Militia Movement? They grew rapidly in the 90s and had many stand offs with law enforcement...

What happened to the Militia Movement? They grew rapidly in the 90s and had many stand offs with law enforcement. So why did it die out? And will it ever come back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N9kvLPBhDdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All of their energy was externalized into massacring poor people in a dozen different countries since 9/11.

The federal government didn't clamp down on them like they always claimed they would. Ironically, if the federal government did to them what they've been doing in foreign countries for the past 15 years, they'd be thriving all over the country.

Oklahoma City was a false flag to turn the public against militias.

this
extremely successful
interesting point yeah
send the boys to war

The government didn't really crack down and everyone got bored. Once they realized the government didn't really give a shit people lost interest in the cause

The militias grew out of the survivalist movement, who were a reaction to the impending nuclear conflict fears of the cold war.
They were a lot of Nam, Korea and even some WWII vets.
Why the gulf war vets haven't started this type of thing? I don't know.
Something similar may form again some day but it's a different world now so I don't think it would be exactly the same.
The whole impending apocalypse we grew up up with from the 60s - 80s during the cold war definitely influenced society, and the people in it, in ways that anyone who grew up after the wall fell will never experience.

But it seems the Gov has more power than ever before. You would think how they handled the Boston bombing and the martial law would spark some reaction.

Turned into the 3pers and the oathkeepers

The thing is, now Trump is in charge.

Most of these guys are only skeptical of liberal governments and become kool aid drinkers the minute the GOP is in charge. Only the real anarchists resist both.

merry christmas faggot OP :^)

They were a fake group like the alt-right that the government tried to force as their biggest enemy to crack down on freedoms but then they found a real enemy in Muslim terrorists.

What happened to the Seattle WTO protest guys?

>White male
>Does not support the policies of the federal reserve

There are more people in the "tactical" world now more than ever. They are in groups too, they just don't consider themselves "militia"

The people will form militias if they must, don't try to classify them in to a meme. Literally any citizen will pick up arms against oppression.

Not really. I'm about the only one in my group that likes Trump.

Most are lolbertarians

>Literally any citizen will pick up arms against oppression.

Doubtful

History in the USA show us something else entirely. We even put certain rights within our country's construction that makes it easier to rebel, and we have several times again our government.

>see Civil War
>see Boundy Ranch

I'm not speaking for any of the cuck countries. I only speak for the USA and those I know across the political spectrum who all would stand on the same line in the event of opression.

'Emerica!

We've been living under oppression for decades...hell...centuries.

t. Citizen from the most cucked and corrupt country on the fucking planet

die out??? ummmmm ok

You must be Joking. My freedom flows into orbit
I used to feel that way when I was younger. You will grow to learn that your opportunities in America are as robust as they are in any other land during these golbalistic times.
>name our oppression. I am willing to listen.

>Russia

>Calling other countries out on corruption

>Netherlands

>Russia

god damn I hope these militia movements were more prominenet in third world cuntrys. Would make business much much easier. Don't really give a shit about others.

arent they? it seems like every african country has one or multiple warlords

They are just normal now and no one notices them.

youtube.com/watch?v=N9kvLPBhDdk

i like countries with real jungles leafbro so the darkies can keep fuckin themselves. I ain't touchin that shit land. I mean even the women are disgusting over there so what's the point? Nothing much to loot either unless you fuck up those minefield fucks. not worth the risk I say.

Walmart stopped selling AR-15s years ago, faggot.

type 2 diabetes ended the militia movement.
>michelle obama trying to get healthy foods in school is un-american!!!!!

some got smart on their own man. When they saw money they took it and others just followed on their own. Most of 'em hate(d) commies so they're good in my books.

infiltrated to fuck and back

>Walmart stopped selling AR-15s years ago, faggot.

Regular gun stores are much better places to go for guns. Just go to any regular gun shop and they have many AR-15's which are by far the most popular rifle now. All the people coming back from the military are very familiar with them and a lot of civilians getting into guns really like the AR-15 platform.

Oklahoma City bombing killed the movement

Then Bundy ranch kinda revived it until they all got locked up

This fake right?

Still around, they showed up in Ferguson, that federal building stand off and at the cattle dispute out west.

Bundy Range and Oregon just happened recently, fuckface

How did the BLM (not black lives matter) arrest armed milita?
What happened in Oregon?

it didn't die out, it just got less confrontational. and without conflict, there's less recruitment and less training, but more sympathetic attitudes among the general populace.

in some places local LEOs are now far more sympathetic, having finally seen for themselves what militias have been talking about. many themselves bear the III logo. many have joined oathkeepers. that's worth something even if they stop there.

no, in the 90s, the resurgence was a direct result of bill clinton's AWB. bush bought a ton of political capital with the militia movement by allowing it to sunset.

only in cuck states, friend.

false. it was in fact a cold war. and, after the bombing, some top figures in the movement were in fact playing detective and feeding j.d. cash information for him to publish, to try to keep the authorities honest. otherwise they'd kill suspects and only tell their side of the story.

Most what we would call "real militia" got kicked off the Bundy ranch due to being facktards. Those old guys from the 90's are pretty much all gone now and either turned normal or got too old and fat to stand up.

This Small business owner here. I would be involved with my local one but there are quite a few people in it that I would refuse to associate with. They do something stupid, the FBI would plaster everyone associated with them on the news and my business is over.

RICO laws

Guessing muh nine eleven

Also the death of William Pierce.

Also OKC bombing, which was tangentially related to William Pierce....

>Most what we would call "real militia" got kicked off the Bundy ranch due to being facktards.
so the govt? because bundy won that battle

I think this as well. The past Militia was about government take over or sometimes external invasion.

Now, these people are preparing for a time when the government will fail and they need to protect themselves from the public horde out to take their resources. This situation requires different tactics and your neighbors are your team now, not some random group of psycho nationalists.

I meant to say "fear" of government takeover.

all were infiltrated by feds and most were framed( planted pipe bombs and weapons charges mostly)

>name our oppression. I am willing to listen.

The hundred and thousands of pointless laws and regulation

NSA spying

Patriot Act

CIA controlled media

Hollywood and pop culture brainwashing

Federal reserve inflation of currency

Dispossession by immigration

A lot more

that type 2 diabetes rib was fricin hilarious (because so true)

that being said, the diabetes epidemic is decimating the spics and niggers much more so than the WT...as it was designed to do..

listen peeps : do not consume HFCS AND LIMIT your carbs (bread mainly) to less than 150 and you will be thinn in 6 months with no additional exercise.

The militia movement just won the election.