1926-2016

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
edition.cnn.com/2016/12/25/europe/queen-elizabeth-not-attending-church/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TURN ON CNN!!!

WE
WUZ
QUEENS N SHEEEEEEEEIIIT

She is alive and fine. Saged.

Kek I just watched an episode of the crown

That show is comfy as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

Just look how cute she was. How you didn't elect this loli as your presiden....zzzt BOTFAIL ERROR @>% #$FT#HHHHJ6555hjt45

rip

tl;dw

>cute
>that dragon mouth

>no sauce

sage

this?
edition.cnn.com/2016/12/25/europe/queen-elizabeth-not-attending-church/index.html

two same number

She just has a cold. No big deal user

(((Cold)))

>Cold

>cold

I just called the german ministry of truth, they confirmed me that this is fake news.

Stop this our queen is fine .she will live a little of years more .

Lot I meant.:')

Historian here, I can't wait for the biographies to start coming out. Also interested to see if the monarchy will try to become more relevant as it's clear the Parliament is infested with globalists putting the (((agenda))) before England and the rest of the UK.

So when she does die, which Imam will they appoint to replace her?

>argentina
>white

SHE'S FINE

If she kicks the bucket before the year is out, 2016 will go down as the biggest year of Happenings since 1945.

>Cold

Please lord KEK
let it happen

D-

>cute
How fucking old is she in that fucking picture? She's dressed like a 6 year old and has the face of a 30 year old.

Kek has promised and Kek will deliver, dead queen or not

Hopefully not

She's DEAD

I think it will be Prince Charles (bleh), William (meh), or Harry (fuck yeah) who will become King once Queen Elizabeth II finally rests in peace.

>Day of the rake

If digits Elizabeth is dead.

How can the Brits ever recover