Why is there a queen in bongland but no king?

Why is there a queen in bongland but no king?

not anymore

Because kings outrank queens, and the queen's husband isn't royal by blood. He only gets to be a prince because she has to be the top dog

so will there never be another king of bongland?

Because they changed the succession rules to allow cunts to take the throne. Soon Spain will have a queen. I'd prefer she just stay a loli princess forever though.
Royal bullshit is so stupid. I don't know how you fuckers just accept monarchy.

When the old hag dies Prince Charles of Cucklandia becomes the new King Cuck.

When the queen dies

When Prince Gaywad get the crown he'll be king. Retard.

Her son will you fucking dribbling mongo. Jesus Christ how fucking stupid are you, You can access Google? Yes? Type in your question he'll it's faster than making a post on this website. Seriously worry about some of you retards on here.

>Just accept thousand of years of tradition
Monarchy is the entry level red pill. Get bent republican cucks

>Gaywad
thought this was the name of that paki running london for a moment

Exactly. Which is why her son is currently preparing for his coronation as Queen Charles the Giant Faggot.

When you think of famous Brits you think of our lovely Royal Family

When the world thinks of famous Americans they think of A) King Nigger B) Kim Kardashian C) Miley Cyrus

I don't know how you fuckers just accept whatever you call that

>American education

Hopefully Prince Harry will challenge his brother to a fight to the death and assume the throne, since he has most experience removing kebab.

I want to kiss her feet while she says things like "I guess a worthless peasant like you can worship me like that".
If you think that why don't you fuck off to some monarchist shithole? There's plenty of them, you don't have to stay here.
>When you think of famous Brits
I don't think any thinks of British people, at all.

Kek

I intend to. Enjoy the 'glorious' United States which has been in a state of moral and cultural decline since 1776 because it lacks any formal definition of what being American even is (e.g. a monarch). Nationalism in Europe at least has a chance, in the US it's an oxymoron.

Why is british monarchy german?

Imagine drowning in their cunny juices.... Mhhhh

Sorry we don't give 2 shits about some medieval LARPERs that are worshipped for just being born