What are your honest thoughts on the Irish?

What are your honest thoughts on the Irish?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gvFcP6-NQG0
youtu.be/J91ndSP2cAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wat is irish

they r great even, if now is a tax haven, who cares

I think they should be free

Great music, great writers, great whiskey, great landscapes. Would love to visit someday

Nothing really, every ethnic groups should stick to their own.

Every one I ever met was chill af had good hospitality

went to ireland this summer. good lads

they're not really white niggers

no, really, they're not

really

They all look and act like they've been imbreading for thousands of years. Ugly cunts.

God's true chosen people.

Really based user, and red hair is sexy and we need to keep it.

a lot of people here do desu, I'm 7/10 at best but a lot more attractive than most lads here.
I've been blessed by my Anglo genes, but unfortunately my shit personality means it doesn't even matter

>le red hair meme
fuck all people have red hair in this country. Kill yourself.

they only look like that until age 25, then they wrinkle like crushed cellophane

plus they fuck anything that moves

Leur bitch sont assez basé...

youtu.be/gvFcP6-NQG0

>I've been blessed by my Anglo genes

Has no one said ever in history

Complete cunts but also top lads. The Anglo-Irish love affair is a turbulent one but we've been sleeping in the same bed for so long now that I've grown a little fond of them despite the fact that they're Irish.

Seriously, the bullying against Irish members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Irish are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Irish man who finds it hard to take pride
in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of
than our peaceful little island? Slavs get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it.
And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an Irish man a "potato nigger"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Irish man that they are a "potato nigger"? Would you say those words
to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Still hot
But its my duty to keep red hair from fading from existence

Need I say more?

potato

Great personalities and generally a joy to be around. Why do you ask?

I have family in Ireland, and visit them every year. That being said, they are potato faced idiots. And I can see why people all over Europe make fun of them. But nearly every Irish person I've met had been incredibly nice to me, and shown that drink solves almost any problem. Ode say 7/10.

Has she been puking, pissing or shitting?

yes

Looks like shes ready to go... and fuck that other user, just because I would fuck her doesn't mean all gingers fuck anything.

being irish, basically all 3 at the same time in public

Is this pasta? The Irish are the third worst posters on this board.

Bonne a marier...

youtu.be/J91ndSP2cAQ

>she
Current year m'laddio

Their food, just like the rest of the food from the Isles, is terrible. That's why their whiskey is so good.

Microsoft, Google and Apple basement

Hey brit wut yu say

Top lads but they have a lefty problem like the rest of us.

This

I think you'll find that beans on toast is the single most glorious meal ever created by man. I suggest you apologise swiftly, American.

I can't take you seriously when you call your breakfast "bangers and mash." Besides, you put jam on toast, or butter. Butter, then egg, then some bacon. Sweet, delicious bacon. 'Scuse me, I have something to attend to...

We don't call breakfast "bangers and mash", we call bangers and mash "bangers and mash".

I genuinely feel bad for anglos when it comes to their food

You're so used to eating literal shit that you convinced yourself that you enjoy it

TAKE
THAT
BACK

My God, I'd forgotten what it looks like when done right. Just needs some bacon on the side.

Cool fucking accents. Men are not feminine like other euros.

Yes, it's pasta.

Why do so many of them hate their country?

HI EGYPTIAN I AM EGYPTIAN TOO I LOVE EGYPT MAN EGYPT IS BEST COUNTRY FUCK AMERICA

On a scale of 1 to 10, how wasted is an Irishman on Christmas?

26, just like every other day of the year for Irish people.

>he's never had a full breakfast fry up of sausages, bacon, egg, tomatos, mushrooms, black pudding, hash browns, beans, toast and tea
>he's never had a Sunday Roast with Yorkshire Pudding
>he's never had Shepherd's or Cottage Pie
>he's never had a Pork pie
>he's never had a Gregg's™ Sausage roll

they are ok but rightful British clay

Irish people are the next most annoying group of people after jews, muzzies, and blacks.

Good food.

Well at least were not first

And I loved Westlife as a teenager.

Who gives a fuck about the Irish Nigel. Get a life. kek

these girls are going to have skin cancer by age 40

I did, I lived in England for half a year

When have polar bears learned how to use a pc

Reminder that Sup Forums is a Jewish board

We're too liberal and our people feel as if the whole world loves us despite being irrelevant so the people bother me in that respect. Great quality of life though

By 40 I can pass on my red hair

I was just thinking the other day why Ireland had The Troubles™ over their movement to leave the UK but not one person has been hurt over Scotland's, then I remembered that Ireland has 10 whole IQ points less than Britain which puts them on-par with fucking Turkey.

So basically they are the niggers of Europe.

Beautiful country, PAINFULLY stupid people.

How can once group of white people be so fucking dumb?

Annoyingly liberal and very stupid. Damn I hate my countrymen

>Fighting for your country
>Bad
This is why you are a joke England

>Ireland
>a country

Only one

The Irish are a white people that have many of the same strengths and weaknesses as other white people. When allowed to grow up in a reasonably stable environment where they are allowed to be themselves under the rule of a sane and rational law they can create great achievements like any other white people.

Modern day progressives like to push the idea that Europe some how got its knowledge of the ancient classical philosophers and writers from the muslim world, but this simply isn't true. They only got different versions of the same works they already had thanks to the Irish. When the dark ages were going into full swing it was on the island of Ireland that monks were copying down in often very beautiful manuscripts many of the great works of the classical world that they later distributed to much of western Europe through their monks and missionaries.

Continued in next post.

You and I must live in two different Irelands because I've never once encountered a liberal type here but I'm working class and working class people don't give a flying fuck about liberal nonsense.

Get over Cromwell and that potato thing, its just the way it was in those days, you are not special. Other than that, decent people.

>No conservative party
It's the whole of Ireland mate and i'm lower middles class on my way to working class living in a rural area and I have never met a "true" conservative i.e. someone who believes women should have different roles or that Ireland should remain purely Irish

>England
Kek your Westminster is cucked by Welsh and Scots how does it feel to taste celtic cock?

Were based, gone a little downhill, but could be worse. Still have uncucked militias.

They might be niggers but they're OUR niggers. At least they still have something resembling a culture.

Irish catholics still the scourge of white ghettos in America

While many of the Irish monasteries were destroyed during the age of Viking raids they would after a time develop a new culture with influence from Viking settles that blended much of the old Celtic and Norse lore.

The great challenges for them began after invasion by the English and violence from Cromwell's model army. We should not forget that while Cromwell's England had many great accomplishments that it was in fact a military dictatorship that caused great hardships for many people of the British Isles especially the Irish. During this time protestant Scots were settled in the north of Ireland creating a permanent cultural divide on the island that would haunt it ever after.

While I love the Anglos and their great achievements, they like other white people have their ruthless and often pointless cruelties that they expressed on that island.

Will continue in next post.

>playing the victim
>on Sup Forums
this is why people prefer the Aussies over you

We need another famine so the stronk once again consume the weak. Every culture needs this purging every few generations to preserve the stock.

Ireland is dangerously left and may never swing right again after all of the diddling the church did. Only a mass culling will put the fear of God back into them.

During the times of English domination is where we get the stereotype of the poor illiterate Irishman. It was a time when landlords put in place by the conquests were little more than military occupiers and used policies to suppress the people.

An often misunderstood event in Ireland's history is the potato famine. It was not because the Irish didn't know any other crops. Heck they had grown a great number of other crops and had been raising cattle long before potatoes were brought over from the new world. The reliance on potatoes by many was a result of being pushed off of usable land by landlords to rocky soil where potatoes could still be grown. When a fungal infection of potatoes hit the islands these people living on the edge of arable land were the hardest hit.

Continued in next post.

>Not recognising a pasta

I still can't tell them apart from spaghetti so I just call them all niggers.

>tfw england is teeming with muslims while we're still 95%+ white

Good feel lad

>Irregardless.

It's regardless or irrespective. Choose one faggot.

My dearest wish is that I could have been there underneath her hovering hamhock to accept her steaming hot pusswater in my mouth and I wouldn't have wasted a drop, to be sure, to be sure

Despite conquest, poverty and famine the Irish had still been able to create great writers and maintain a culture of their own.

In coming to America from an impoverished homeland the Irish suffered what would be understandable first generation problems of poverty and openness to affiliation with gangs (not our current niggers rob and rape gangs but early predecessor to organized crime later dominated by Italians). However within two generations the Irish were like other white people and integrated into the communities as generally productive law abiding citizens.

Back home however troubles were still present.

Continued in next post.

>your dividing whites against each other
now you know why trump was elected. people like you are tired of the divide and conquer

jesus lad get some help

I get my humor from my Irish side. All the irish people I've met have been very fun and kind. Never seen a funny paddyposter on here though. Also their country is getting kinda cucked

The only help I need is help to convince this woman to use me like her personal bidet

In Ireland during the years leading up to their independence things were not settled and old hatreds still present. Old family members recounted the Black and Tans used by the English to help maintain control of the land. These Black and Tans from what I heard were basically the criminals and thugs of the society placed in positions of power by the English to control the native population. They were violent and cruel and generally acted like criminals. It would make sense that this would lead to a growing desire to be free to control your own destiny for the Irish.

Concluded in next post.

50,000 of you potato niggers are living illegally in my country. You have to go back

Those potato niggers have spent too much time among Jamal and Lashawnsdraquanéné, so they are no longer potatoes, but potatoes with jerk seasoning. We don't want those back. Just slaughter them, will you?

I always imagine Ireland to basically be the Shire from Tolkien only the Hobbits that live there are somewhat prone to chimping out when provoked

How correct am I with this

I'm from a rural area too and people here aren't that conservative but generally dislike non Irish people and want Ireland to remain Irish. My town is entirely homogeneous because we drove out any foreigners that came here whither they were blacks or Slavs.

The Irish are a white people that had their own identity and homeland. They had many great and respectable achievements and were more than able to integrate into broader American white culture. They had a turbulent history that included conquest and enforced impoverishment that took their tolls but were able to over come them when given the opportunity.

The relationship to the rest of the British Isles is unfortunately muddied because of some of the dick things done but most today seem to be able to move beyond that.

Sadly, like other white countries they have become cucked by the leisure of modernity and the mindless chant of multi-culturalism.

The Irish are not potato niggers like some would say. They are simply a unique white people that did a lot but also got fucked hard and fucked hard for a long time by their sometimes callous neighbors. They lived, overcame and had some of the baggage that would be expected from all of that. But time and time again their have been successful writers, scientists and other great thinkers to come out of them along with a population that can build and maintain modern civilization far more well than almost any other people that were forced into the British Empire.

>Irish people fight for hundreds of years against violent occupying British
>embrace modern progressive politics now
>within 50 years will be a muslim country following sharia law, no whites left

Lol. Fuck Ireland, I'm ashamed to have Irish heritage. Way to cuck. Of course they would violently resist the English, who are pretty much the same people as them, but will bend over and take nigger dick and smile while doing it.

Fucking dumb potato niggers enjoy your diversity.

>America
fuck you're the root cause of this you piece of shit

Worse than niggers

We actually dont chimp out all that much. We just get drunk alot. I kind of wish we would protest more

Well, there isn't much chimping out, to be honest. In fact, it would be better if there was a bit more, as spineless cucked people here are overwhelmingly in favour of refugees and rescue missions after which the cockroaches are dumped in Italy.

I would say Irish are mischevious, distrustful of authority, strange sense of humour sometimes bordering on the surreal. If you want to get inside the Irish psyche read a book by Flann O'Brien. Sure, there seems to be a lot of drunken cretins here, but I don't think it's as bad as the UK, with their council scum and lager louts. A lot of Irish drunks do stupid things and become overly friendly and make fool of themselves. With the older generations there was a kind of a begrudgery and mistrust of people bettering themselves, it was often seen as getting ideas above your station. This is pretty much gone now, unlike with jigaboos.

My least thought of people on the planet

I spend more time thinking about esquimeauxs and the nepalese

What are you gonna do? Fight us? Didn't work out so well last time.

all depends in where your from, dubliniggers are the worst, people from leinster are quire progressive. fuck those gyppos and border jumpers.

who /Belfast/ here? west reporting in

what's that muhammed?