Was Joseph a cuck?

Was Joseph a cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=16iEL0hieQo
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, but he got cucked by God, so as far as cuckery goes, that's probably the most acceptable way to have it done.

coглacиe

Id raise another mans child if that child was the messiah and the creators only begotten son.

Maybe ou should take a long hard look at your life to be posting this on christmas day. Do ouliterally have nobody that likes you enough to spend your time with? Kill yourself.

Merry cuckmas, everyone. I'll be enjoying (((Chanukah))) but I guess the goyim can get their presents too.

What I don't get is if God wanted a son why'd he have to fuck another guy's wife? Couldn't he have made his son out of dust or had a wife of his own if he needed to be born of a human woman?
It just seems like an unneeded dick move.

Poor girl was just scared to be stoned to death after they found out she was pregnant out of marriage.

Happy Chanukuck

Objectively, yes.

Tbhfam we're not doing much better since we're here participating in this thread

I was just thinking that. God can create the entire Universe but can't give a physical manifestation to his Son?
Or was (((somebody))) trying to ensure their child would meet the Messiah criteria set by Isaiah, that is descendant of David, Born in Bethlehem.
Historical research shows there was NO need to go to Bethlehem for any Census or Tax purposes. Nazareth would do fine for either.

3 KANGZ DON'T TALK TO ME OR MY WIFES SON EVER AGAIN

Yes, and also a pedophile since Mary was like 12 years old when she gave birth to Jesus.

Christianity is a cuck religion Europeans worshiping a jew.

After a girl's first blood she is not a child, she is a woman.

>joseph
>how are you pregnant
>we haven't had sexy time yet
>mary
>it wasn't a roman soldier
>it was a spirit
>it was the holy spirit
>it was gold almighty
>will you still be my beta bucks?
>joseph
>ok

greatest cuck of all time

no christmas for you pagan

>he got cucked so hard they made a religion out of it

No, because his wife never had sex with anyone but him.

Mary and Joseph had plenty of kids after Jesus, the book of James was written by one of them.

God didn't have sex, he just gave Mary the child. Also, it was to fulfil prophecies of the old testament, and because a Virgin birth is a pretty huge miracle

>objectively
No, objectively the definition of a cuckold is someone who has an adulterous wife. Mary never had sex with anyone but Joseph.

>was like 12
No evidence of this. She was likely around 16

>christcucks literally worship Joseph's wife's son

These. Fucking Jews, I swear.

God is the ultra-cuck

For the normal cuck, BBC comes and goes
but at least the girl remains.

For god, the girl comes and goes too.

>No, because his wife never had sex with anyone but him.

The cuckoo bird doesn't fuck the poor sod whose nest it'll put its egg either. Joseph still raised a kid that crawled out of his wife's vagina. He's a cuck, sorry you don't like that but it is was it is.

Literally the cuckiest cuck of all time. There is not a single person in all of history who has been more cucked.

>Give the other cheek
>Mary made of Joseph a cuckold
>Peace and love.

Literally the cuck religion.

He is the father of white man.
What do you think?

>when you realize that Stirner is the Joseph of philosophy
kek

stop stealing pagan culture
youtube.com/watch?v=16iEL0hieQo

>God didn't have sex, he just gave Mary the child
1) that's bullshit, who has ever heard of a god knocking a bitch up without fucking her? and 2) so, if the bull doesn't fuck your wife but just uses a turkey baster or in vitro or something then you aren't a cuck?

kys

He was going to leave her until an angel appeared to him and confirmed she was telling the truth. Did you even read the book?

show me where it says she was "like 12"

>get cucked by an angel

kys

That was when jew girls got engaged back then

>yo cracka, dat lil nigga don't be Tyrone's baby, it be from god an you better raise dat thing because that white bitch better not come knocking fo my babby daddy's gibs, got that honkey?

Your fagotterry has no limits i swear.

Hail Mary, Mother of God! I have prayed that our God would not destroy your life for such a blasphemous post. Only someone ignorant of Bible teachings would not know why Mary was selected. One thing they had not married yet. Another is the Pharisees and Saduceees inspected Mary and even though she was pregnant she was PROVEN to still be a Virgin. Gabriel himself told Joseph not to be ashamed to marry her and after Jesus's birth Mary had many children for Joseph.

Our Lord and Savior was born in a legitimate marriage.

Jesus had to be born of flesh to give you a chance at GRACE. Read the Bible and understand the perils they went through to protect our God and eventually your salvation.

Or shut the fuck up and stop claiming Joseph was a cuck.

Dare I say, the greatest cuck?
Should we start calling cucks, "Josephs"?
Sweden is full of Josephs

cuck·old
ˈkəkəld,-ōld/
the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.

Mary had sex with someone other than Joseph to have Jesus, making Joseph the English definition of a cuck.

Joseph was a cuck and Mary had a secret affair and the whole thing blew out of proportion

After all He put up with from the Jews, do you blame him? They get any dick moves he can think of.

>Jesus had to be born of flesh
So, again, why did it have to be somebody else's wife? Nigga could have had his own wife. He could've told a couple "hey, don't marry your daughter off because I'm putting a baby in her".

[spooks intensify]

>Aye bredrin, you af fi gon be gwanin pon de bebe, seen? You af fi raise dem right an ting. Man af fi nah be gwanin for de cash an ting, seen? You best af fi seek the Lord an ting, ya ere me?

>the Bible
>My wifes son: the biography

he was the primordial cuck

Yes, but he still did get to bang Mary

>all these cuck apologists

At least he was cucked by god and not some random nigger.

That would result in childbirth out of wedlock, which is grounds for stoning.

Have you never heard of artificial conception? It is entirely possible for women to be given babies without having sex via doctor kikery.
By that revelation, it isn't far off that God could have given Mary Jesus by His own manner of conception, via the Holy Spirit?

Because Christianity is bullshit, Jesus was a lying kike or just a slightly crazy philosopher, and he obviously couldn't be born without a father.

>Semites
>white
Derp