KANKERGRACHTMOFFEN

KANKERGRACHTMOFFEN

>Grachtmoffen
What the fuck does that even mean? Nobody says that in Amsterdam or the Netherlands.

Yes we do

What is a "Gracht mof"? Humor me.

Nobody says it, don't get baited.

Am i the only one who thinks white girls in blackface are really hot? It seems to accentuate their white features

Cancerous canal krauts

Is this a celebration of europeans 2025?

more like 1625

fuck you and your black face racist crap degenerate cunt.

En krijg kanker voor het verneuken van een traditie!!

Stay mad nigger.

It you weren't so self conscious about your ugly ass skin you wouldn't chimp out every time someone has a smudge on their face.

KANKER

N
E
G
E
R

Leer Nederlands lezen, kankermongool.

Why don't you speak the common tongue of this board with me? What are you afraid of, shitskin?

>only 25 letters
>most dyslexic country in the world

explain?

Dutch people pretend it's a tradition and totally not racist.

Acting out over someone having a dark hue paint job over their face and connecting everything to your skin colour is an inadvertent display of your own mental attachment to your skin colour. Whereas white people dont think about their skin colour, brownies clearly do, as that's all they can talk about. This indicates that their self esteem is broken and shackled by their focus on skin colour. We see this type of overt focus on a physical body part in fat people, amputees, and other such people who usually suffer from low self esteem.

Dikke kom eens wat vaker buiten. Ff een paar zinnetjes in een vertaalmachine plakken is al teveel werk voor je. Krijg kanker dikke plebs.

What's wrong with you man? Did you run out of cucumbers? Sinterklaas is een kut "traditie" anyway. Jeez, it's almost 2017.

kek

Golliwogs are cute, too bad they are deemed racist

Hoi ik ben Bernard,

Ik heb een baard en ik ga een koffie corner beginnen in Amsterdam. Ik heb al meubilair ingekocht. Allemaal verschillende soorten houten stoellen allemaal van marktplaats.

Er komt ook een veilige speelruimte voor de kids o.a. met lego blokken.

Je kunt bij mij alleen fair trade koffie krijgen de koffie uit Congo is mijn aanrader. Nu voor maar 9 euro per bekertje.