Watch out the jew is angry

What have you done burgers? Now the wrath of the jew is upon you.

“I must not fear the jews. Fear of the jews is the mind-killer. Fear f the jews is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear of the jews. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear of the jews has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Burgers voted Trump so they're cool. He's just mad at obongo and the mudslime loving UN.

Obama
>pissed off Israel (this and Iran deal)
>pissed off Saudis (Iran deal)
>prevented Hillary from becoming president (twice)

Wasn't that bad tbhwyf

Obongo shitting in everyone's pie, more like.

I hope this is the case and that Trump can fix things.
During all this I hope retard Trudeau don't shot off anything ass backwards.

>Sup Forums siding with Obama because he's acting like a muslim

Sure is Stormfag in here, you all praised Allah yet you fucking losers?

Only half decent thing about Obama 2bh. He hated Britain though so he had to go

>he's acting like a muslim
He sure bombed a lot of Muslims these years for a muslim supporter.

Well he's a nigger so he hates colonial states like the UK.

Why would Obama do this? Fucking nigger.

I see no reason why he wouldn't hate the U.S.

What did the UN vote on?

Muslims hate other muslims. Doesn't make them "based", it makes them barbaric.

You answered your own question.
Obama hates America.

Hillary lost the election, so there was no need to placate the Jews anymore. The Democrats are drifting further and further into Islam, so it had to happen sooner or later.

>democrats ignore the white working class
>democrats instead focus on fundraising
>most of the fundraising is from the jews
>Obama lets the UN condemn Israel
>gg

I really do hope Islam breaks the back of the Democrat party. They need to elect that black muslim for DNC chair to really seal the deal.

Nancy Pelosi effectively leads the Democratic Party. She represents a bubble of elite coastal social justice cultists in San Francisco.

Under her leadership, Democrats have lost 900+ state legislature seats, 12 governors, 69 House seats, and 13 Senate seats. The Blue Dog coalition is dead and the white working class, which used to make up a majority of her voters, now exalt Trump.

And they just re-elected Pelosi, so of course they're going to put Keith Ellison in charge of the DNC.

Dont worry their cuckboy trump is gonna make everything right for them

Tom Perez is being pushed for DNC chair by Obama and other elites in the Dem party, while progressive dipshits like Bernie and Warren are shilling for Ellison.

I think there's benefit for us with either choice, but Ellison would cause the most damage to the party.

sorros has killed any jewish sympathy i might have had. they ruin our nations and i'm therefore indifferent.