youtu.be/QUBvVTNRp4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE

they woke

WUZ

KANGZ

LOVE

Niggers need to stop saying woke.
White people aren't allowed to, so why should niggers?

> KANG is still dressed up like a pimp
> QUEEN is still dressed like a whore
Damn guys, black people are so fucking hilarious.

I think the same thing when I see a group of monkeys at a zoo hooting and hollering over a piece of twig, you know, light amusement

Good for them being able to afford a trip to Egypt.

Serious questions for Americans: do black Americans really think their ancestors built the pyramids?

If so, what proportion of them believe this?

These commenters are woke af

AYO HOL UP DEM WHITE CRACKAS WUZNT KANGZ AND WE BEING KANGZ AND SCIENTISTS WHITE PEPOL BTFO

>do black Americans really think their ancestors built the pyramids?

Or is this just a joke meme?

Probably like 3%. Most care about smoking weed, fucking, thieving, and a small percentage live a normal American life.

The only nogs that believe they wuz kangs are the ones who can point Egypt out on a map. As you can tell that lowers it down to about 2-10%

Unfortunately, no. There are dozens of pages on Instagram with thousands of followers and all they do is post about how we wuz kangz and that the whitey is to blame for everything. Go check #melanin on instagram to find some.

>Probably like 3%.

Thank God. We wouldn't want them getting all uppity with this ego-inflating pseudo-history.

Is that the fucking prince symbol?

West Africans culturally appropriating Egyptian/Arab/Phoenician/Roman history

They woke

What the fuck is even going on here.

Source?

I don't understand nigga memes because there are basically no blacks in Russia and from the outside it looks just funny. Shame you westerners can not just have a pure laugh from that shit.

That nog is taking big lips to the next level

AN

SHEEEEEEIIIIIIEIEEITTT

How black people talk is 90% of why we think they're so hilarious. It's like irl esoteric shitposting.

They do. It's fucking hilarious. Especially califagblacks

W O K E
O
K
E

They woke? What does that mean?

Checkm n kekm

I lived in predominantly black cities and I can tell you that almost all subscribe to Afrocentrism one way or another.

From the looks of it, it is two larping blacks on vacation in Egypt

I work for a moving company and we moved this one black dude with all kinds of "proud African" artwork, some with Egyptian niggers too. It's funny because this Indian I worked with had a hunter on a horse tattooed on his hand and I have the WPWW Celtic cross tattooed on my back. I guess we all romanticize our ancestors.

Nig nog equivalent of being redpilled

The difference is that your ancestors and the Indian's can claim that shit, nigs from the US are not of the same stock from Egypt.

It's like nigs from the US claiming that the Olmecs were niggers.

Kek is here.

>they woke

redpilled like in Sup Forums way redpilled or...

Am i the only one getting triggered by the tattoo ?

in nignog loving lefty way

WE WUZ KANGS N'SHIT

The difference is that you and Pajeet are romanticizing your ancestors, whereas Hoteps are romanticizing someone else's.

Or...

>live in a climate where water may be scarce
>do this shit
>lose precious water when you drink
Just what the fucking fuck.

Why do american blacks don't speak and write correct? Is this some kind of a protest to white people like "ayo deez iz not our languag"?

My neighbor a few houses down told me about a month ago that he was descended from people who built the pyramids, who were slaves, and also a lost tribe of Israeli. He's also a felon.

woke ass niggas

They do just that user.

>tattoos
>slutty dress
>woke

WOKE
Kek

youtu.be/QUBvVTNRp4Q

Fkn niggers man

>Covering your rocket with thousands of tons of stone

who has the worst culture and why is it niggers?

I worked with a guy who claimed all those things as well, and he was a felon as well. I'm sensing a pattern.

It is not a pattern, it is common behaviour of a "victim".

They are brought up thinking they are victims, that they are oppressed and they and their families are being abused by the government.

This just gives them intitled tribal mentality. Niggers fight in groups, niggers think only about themselves and not other people (especially if they are not niggers). They are still way back in the civilization ladder.

I must admit that well brought up niggers (adoption, rich/loving black family) can achieve success to a certain degree. But we all know they're blacks and they don't chimp out like niggers.

>living next to a felon
hows detroit this time of year

because they are a race of retards, and people are condescending to them

Reminder that Sup Forums is a Jewish board

Yes they do I was watching a lecture on Youtube about iconoclasm and there was some nigger in the comments section telling people to wake up and realise that the icons were destroyed because they portrayed Jesus as a nigga

Disgusting toxic masculinity.

GUYS

I HAVE AN IDEA

HEAR ME OUT

WE SHOULD PUT

PYRAMIDS

BEHIND EVERY BLACK PERSON DOING ANYTHING

>first commenter is half black
>comment still reads "WE WUZ KANGZ"

>Nigs getting married