What's pol opinion on AI making art?

What's pol opinion on AI making art?

I do think is more beautifull than kike modern garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ngZ0K3lWKRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

agree

reminder that AI is just human intelligence

Can't wait until we have the first Jewish AI art money laundering scheme.

If robots can harness the creational aspect of art. What can't they do better than humans?

I've been exploiting the AI art techniques since google released the deep dream source code, I've since moved on to neural style transfers. I use my own actual drawings and paintings as style sources to render my photographs, been making a few bucks in the side selling prints. AI is just another tool but it will be more disruptive than radio, Tv and internet combined. I'd suggest investing heavily in AI startups and GPU makers now. Will post some images if there's an interest.

its just some shitty fractals dude

youtube.com/watch?v=ngZ0K3lWKRc

my thoughts

why gpu?

>What can't they do better than humans?
EROEI. They literally just consume energy, albeit in tiny amounts. They are only a computer, and not an engine. Whereas humans are both a computer and an engine, and also can fuck and shit out baby computer/engines.

pls be my ai gf

GPUs are well suited to run neural networks, companies like NVIDIA are now making supercomputer boxes specifically for AI applications

Bumping with AI pic related

AI art

>This artificial intelligence gives us new perspectives on certain things and is capable of making decisions humans normally wouldn't
>This produces unique art

>MY FRIEND IS DISABLED HOW COULD YOU CREATE THIS DON'T YOU CARE THAT THE COMPUTER MODELS MIGHT FEEL PAIN
>making creepy things with computers is an INSULT TO LIFE ITSELF
>I-I'm not ranting because this might replace some traditional animation jobs in the next 5-10 years
>I-It's my artistic integrity, now play the sad music and zoom in on me so the viewer knows to feel bad.

How is this 'your thoughts', user? This is the stupidest point I've ever seen.

Bump
AI art pic related

robots taking all the jobs.

It is happening also in poetry. The AI and pattern matching industry is so hyped now.

Is there an AI Jew too? One that does WTC?