Is he /ourguy/ ?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525
dallasnews.com/news/politics/2016/09/20/cruz-teams-mccain-graham-push-additional-israel-funding
youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns
youtube.com/watch?v=ukHAwp70Ftg
web.archive.org/web/20121108034543/http://thebilzerianreport.com/aipac-the-most-powerful-lobby-in-america
tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes the Israeli jews are top tier Bros and I think America should keep funding them. Palestinians are bad. go Netanyahu it is why trump loves him

WHAT? I want to believe.

Nice source...

"Palestinians" are subhuman sand niggers and all the hate directed towards the Jews is mostly misplaced. If Hitler put muslims in the ovens instead no one would fucking care

Elaborate. I'm not familiar with the source. Is it satire???

>The Jew names the Jew.

What are those books with the bears called again?

Ovens are a terrible way to kill living jews. The best way was to starve them and cremate the dead. But, the germans fed the jews in their camps.

It was war time and food and resources were scarce so, the jews starved anyway.

berenstein bears.

Holy shit. We're back in Universe Prime.

The source is Haaretz, the nytimes of Israel

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525

>Oct 21, 2015

THE TIMELINES ARE SHIFTING AGAIN

So what's wrong with the (((source)))? Seems best if the jew names the jew.

>PM of Israel dropping redpills
2016 is our year, isnt it

THE TIMELINES ARE SHIFTING AGAIN

this was 2015 tho

The mandingo effect gets me everytime

Hello Sheckie, Happy Hannukah

That's why Jill Stein won the election. We need her to deactivate the atoms at CAIRN to stop all these shifts before it tears the universe apart.

Israel is based, if you hate them you are either jew from Hollywood or leftie/shitskin that cares about
>MUH POOR PALESTINE

ye. Israel is based. Its subversive people that are the problem

Israeli jews >>>>>>> ''western'' ''''jews''''

Also BiBi isn't wrong. Hitler was originally trying to deport all the Jews to Palestine. And he really was told by the Palestinian authorities to "burn them".

"If I could save my beloved Reich without killing any jew I would do it, and if I could save it by killing all the Jews I would do it; and if I could save it by killing some and leaving others alone I would also do that."
-Adolf Hitler

Yeah I remember this from last year. Bernanke also said that Hitler did the right thing economically in Germany.

I wonder who's behind shilling this every day recently?

To anyone who just read this pile of shit: dont believe it

Israel = zionist headquarters

>TWENTY - FIFTEEN

This was all over Sup Forums when it was current. Read the blurb beneath the heading, he just pins the holocaust on his political enemies.

I dont care if hes our guy or not if he takes all the Jews and turns them into a fighting machine against the Islamists then all the better.

>Merkel made a statement right after saying yes he did

>Israel = Zionist headquarters
I've been redpilled!

Israel is the Human Instrumentality Project for Jews.

DB8 me

Wow what a revolutionary claim you just posted. The Jewish state is the head of Jewish world affairs?

How have my eyes been so closed up to this point thank you for opening them for me.

this jidf is out of control

reminder:
>israel attacked and slaughtered soldiers aboard the uss liberty
>they refuse to even acknowledge this and get butthurt when it's brought up
>mossad most likely had a hand in 9/11
>israel does not participate in the middle east wars that they benefit from
>the usa is israel's proxy, not the other round
israel is the enemy. anyone with an american flag defending israel and supporting israel, you're the enemy and you will die first

He's not.
Fuck you proxy kike.

>muh USS Liberty
Yes, it was a tragedy, but you don't see every country you've fucked over with friendly fire talking about all those incidents now, do we?

Reminder that Sup Forums is a Jewish board

he was originally expelling them, but the war kind of put a halt to that so he started offing them

thanks a lot brits. you're the reason we live in the world we do.

Self hating Jew here...

I've been so upset at what happened to Europe due to the financial jewish class assisting the aristocracy in destroying it.

You know it is basically our homeland as well.

My mom went off to fight for Israeli back a long time ago.. man..

This is making me not ashamed to be Jewish.

Jews are based

it wasn't friendly fire. it was a coordinated attack and act of war. of course it's this english subhuman defending israel. it's entirely your worthless country's fault that the jews infiltrated our government. if there's any justice i nthe world your entire island will get nuked. maybe not in my time, but the jewish animal will eventually get exterminated

actually, that's Abradolf Lincler.

>friendly fire

It wasn't. Israel knew it was an American vessel.

No, it was yet another act of friendly fire, the thing you fat fucks are famous for. Get over yourself - not to mention it happened 50 years ago.

I honestly don't care about what Jews are doing in Israel, I am more concerned about the Jews which are outside of Israel ya know, since Israel is their land and all. The big problem is the Jews which are running the West.

muslims are running people over with trucks and raping our continent i dont have time for memes

any action that enrages the muslim world is godsend in my book

I hope Netanahyue blows "Palestine" to smithereens and conquers it all

Kikelord Nethanyaoo wanted to literally recycle muh holocaust an blame it on Palestinians after they bleed out Germans.

(((German leadership))) got mad and said no (((we))) killed you. We eternally to blame for the holohoax!

I'm 100% that he and all Israelis don't believe this. It's purely said to justify their war on the Palestinians.

jidf got hanukkah bonus

they are seriously butthurt about the UNSC voting
literally every second post is obvious JIDF shitposting

No, fucking kill yourself.

Israel is what is taking billions of dollars from American taxpayers, with nothing in return.

Israel is why the US keeps fighting wars in Iraq, Libya, Syria, etc., which caused the influx of refugees in Europe, and the rise in terrorism.

Israel is the capital of Jews.

It is a fucking cancer that shouldn't be supported in any way except as way to contain kikes.

Fuck off JIDF. Bibi isn't "based" in the slightest.

Don't you have a truck you should be hijacking Abdul?

Theyre not taking dollaros, mostly just second hand military equipment. Which is still worth something but it isnt cash.

(((holocaust scholars)))

Nobody on Sup Forums except JIDF agents and trolls support you kikes.

Did they give you internet again Breivik?

dallasnews.com/news/politics/2016/09/20/cruz-teams-mccain-graham-push-additional-israel-funding
>A bill introduced by Cruz and six other Republicans would provide $1.5 billion to Israel for missile defense and direct military assistance, and it would extend the Iran Sanctions Act as a backstop in case Iran cheats on the nuclear deal.

>A bill introduced by Cruz and six other Republicans would provide $1.5 billion to Israel for missile defense and direct military assistance, and it would extend the Iran Sanctions Act as a backstop in case Iran cheats on the nuclear deal.

This has been going on for decades, with pretty much nothing to show in return for the American population.

Messed up that second quote:

>Last week, the Obama administration finalized a $38 billion package of military aid for Israel over the next 10 years, the largest such pledge in U.S. history. Cruz described that memorandum of understanding as a “concrete demonstration” of America’s commitment to Israel and an “important baseline.”

Yeah like I said, not exactly cold hard cash here. we should be getting something in return though.

>not exactly cold hard cash here

So it needs to be literally bills in suitcases to be considered money taken from American taxpayers' pockets and sent to rich Jews in Israel, only so they can expand their hegemony in the Middle-East and cause misery for Palestanians, ultimately creating more terrorism and refugees?

> we should be getting something in return though.
Well in the meantime, they will keep taking money from you. I don't know why you ever except them to give you anything in return. They literally think of you as slaves born to serve them.

youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns
>Talmudic Jews: 'Non Jews Are Beasts to Serve Us as Slaves'

youtube.com/watch?v=ukHAwp70Ftg
>What Jews really think about you

It's just Christian in America,which are majority would rather go war against world then give up on Israel.dont you get that.you can't win going against them.

he did that, they're called commies, slavs, roma, fags, and other undesirables

but we only hear about the chosen ones

shit man fuck, roma is so universally despised that nobody gives a shit that hitler holocausted millions of them

Typical Jewry.

Hitler had already been part of the Havara agreement in 1933 which had planned to export the Jew. Netanyahoo is just Jewing up anti-palestine support, while lying and the (((media))) promoted this to garner Israeli support, while demonizing the Palestinians. What he said is absolutely false. Why would hitler "not know what to do with the Jews" if he had already planned on exporting them?

Typical Jewry.

You don't even need to go against them. The least America could do is distance itself from Israel after all the shit they (and Jews) in general have done. Stop sending money, stop fighting their wars for them, stop thinking they're your "greatest ally".

We don't need another war in Iran, but that's what Jews will try to push for. Do you really want more billions of dollars and hundreds/thousands of American lives wasted to die for the Jews in Israel?

Yeah you talk about Jews.i say cut everything Iran deal,Sadia Arabia,Japan military,etc.you keep pointing them out like their only one.everyone takes advantage of USA.only because they think people don't want war.American are born to wage wAr

>Hitler didn't want to exterminate the Jews
that Jew-loving fuck

>only one.everyone takes advantage of USA

The US is pretty much an extension of Israel geopolitically. It's not even a contest with any other country.

AIPAC: The Most Powerful Lobby in America
web.archive.org/web/20121108034543/http://thebilzerianreport.com/aipac-the-most-powerful-lobby-in-america

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies

>“Do the Jews Really Control America?” asked one Chinese newsweekly headline in 2009. The factoids doled out in such articles and in books about Jews in China—for example: “The world’s wealth is in Americans’ pockets; Americans are in Jews’ pockets”—would rightly be seen to be alarming in other contexts.

>As we sat down to a steaming tofu hot pot, he woefully conceded that many Chinese believe the Jews to be “smart, rich, and very cunning.” Just before my visit to Nanjing, the Chinese tycoon Chen Guangbiao made international headlines by publicly announcing his ambitions to buy the New York Times and later the Wall Street Journal. In a TV interview he explained that he would be an ideal newspaper magnate because “I am very good at working with Jews”—who, he said, controlled the media.

>“In their minds, Jewish people control the banks in America. It means for them that Jewish people control the world, controls the governments,” he railed, shaking his hands in disbelief. “I feel it’s a joke.

And Americans only started getting that reputation after WW2, it can be fixed, especially after everyone realized how much of a pointless ordeal the Iraq War was.

He brought up quite interesting discussion among holocaust historians that got misinterpreted.

Initially Hitler wanted to deport jews. Nothing new, Balfour Declaration was made in the same spirit, many pre-war governments and politicians thought alike. Jews themselves had Zionism which said exactly this - have Europeans and Americans decide where to deport jews, with compensations for their real estate etc. and settle them elsewhere so they can have a country on their own, with the point of Zionism being picking the destination and preparing the groundwork for massive influx of newcomers.

Now obviously by late 1940 when it was obvious that Britain won't be defeated(as in - deportation to previously-preferred Greenland and Madagascar weren't possible) there comes one of the biggest mysteries of history. Was, what became known as Holocaust Hitler's idea or was it just throwing a bone to some party officials and supporters that demanded the jewish problem to be solved NOW.

This is an aspect repeatedly discussed and I don't think there's a conclusion about it. Netanyahu shares the "pragmatist" stance as in - it was a result of internal struggles a political tool so to speak. Obviously journalists being journalists they try to spin it in sensational way or just don't have any idea about the topic other than some memes they've heard at uni.

Fuckin mandingo effect

Berenstoin Bears