Its crazy how some idiots think Trump is a genius, and then when asked why he's smart...

Its crazy how some idiots think Trump is a genius, and then when asked why he's smart, all they say is "you cant be as successful as him and be dumb". Aside from that not even being a valid point, every time he speaks he illustrates how dumb he is. He has a terrible vocabulary and every topic he speaks on he is extremely uneducated about, and it shows.
>Im not saying vaccines cause autism but maybe we shouldnt give them to babies all in one go
Oh yeah, hes a genius.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Republicans_who_opposed_the_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Democrats_who_opposed_Hillary_Clinton_presidential_campaign,_2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe you should consider the fact that his base responds better to seeming down-to-Earth than acting like a politically correct robot (Hillary.)

I mean this tactic is as old as Reagan. Don't be a cunt all your life.

You should judge people by their actions, not their words.

>oh no he just sounds dumb so dumb people will vote for him, hes not actually dumb i swear

He talks like an idiot on purpose because it makes the conservative base like him more. Just like Dubya is capable of talking like a normal person but he ramps up the drawl whenever he speaks in public.

And what action illustrates his amazing intelligence?

He literally won by listening to a bunch of right-wing media and repeating what they say. It's how Alex Jones stuff made its way into his speeches. He doesn't believe any of it, he just knows his audience does.

I'm not saying he has amazing intelligence, but I don't think he's dumb either. As for judging him, he isn't president yet. I don't know how much of his wealth was inherited and how much he made for himself.

you just repeated what you said the first time.
>oh no he doesnt believe what he says, he sounds dumb on purpose

>IQ tested at 160, certified genius
>but also not a genius cause' reasons

Mind you I think IQ testing is bullshit and we should reconsider what exactly constitutes being a genius, but whether you like it or not Trump is a genius according to world wide accepted IQ testing standards.

Deal with it.

yeah I get that he's not president yet and nobody knows whats going to happen when he is, but then we have no other basis for us to assess his intelligence other than what hes done and said (very unintelligent stuff)

okay, cite a reputable source that claims he has an IQ of 160 you absolute mong
>inb4 breitbart says he has an IQ of 400 but the MSM wont report it. FAKE NEWS OMG

So wait a little before condemning him? The campaign was shameful in many ways, but for Hillary as well. He seemed much tamer immediately after he won.

yeah I was being hyperbolic but he is definitely nowhere near as intelligent as people on Sup Forums seem to think, and I wouldnt be surprised if he had below average intelligence. I do however hope that he proves me wrong

>A idiot can beat
>Media
>Clinton's
>Bush's
>Obama's
>Etc
If he's an idiot so is almost everyone else

I don't think he is a genious but he is clearly smart, and much more intelligent than he is portrayed.

It doesn't help that he has a sort of ADD chaotic style

define "sound dumb"
for instance you use terrible punctuation and didnt even capitalize your sentence

So do all politicians , listen to obama speak to a black crowd or hillary speak to southern democrats

>he is definitely nowhere near as intelligent as people on Sup Forums seem to think
you're right. hes more intelligent

thats an invalid argument too.
>well he won the presidency so he must be smart
all you have to do to win the presidency is get a lot of people to vote for you. America has A LOT of idiots. Ez win

Let's see you running for office, internet smart guy.

>for instance you use terrible punctuation and didnt even capitalize your sentence
>for
>didnt even capitalize your sentence
you "sound dumb"

>being this dumb
If you can't see his intelligence, it's simply because you lack the capability

>trust me hes intelligent.
wow real good argument you made there buddy

Lol pull your head out your ass.he went through hell.he got everything thrown at him and still came out on top.he had everything to lose and walk through fire.he will be remember 300 year from now.You act like anyone could have pulled it off .he taught people to never give up no matter what.obama was handed everything Bea cause muh racist

>omg Drumpf is so unintelligent and stupid
>completed the most shocking upset in political history

you're actually retarded and should become a servant for how illogical your thinking is

>inb4 "just a bunch of redneck idiot racists who voted for him"

why can't every republican get the same numbers so easily then?
why did he get less white vote than Romney?
why did he get more nog vote than Romney?

I guess the only people who truly know that he's an "idiot" or a "genius" are the people the know him in real life. So at this point its all speculation.

FYI the burden of proof is on you.

thats just the "he won the presidency so he must be smart" argument again lol

In all honesty that was not the key. It doesn't matter how genius your way of talking is with such a constant non-stop media lashing. People just hated Hillary.

>I think IQ testing is bullshit
>but here's some totally certified evidence you're wrong and a fag OP

would love to know how CeltFag OP thinks Trump beat the global political establishment if he's an idiot

against your "he says things I think are stupid so he's stupid" meme

source

the burden of proof that he's an idiot? oh I'm spoiled for choice!
>Im not saying vaccines cause autism but maybe we shouldnt give them to babies all in one go
>climate change isnt real
>the global warming we need to be worried about is the global warming caused by the nuclear weapons in the hands of crazy leaders

im still waiting on that source btw you dumb faggot

that's proof?

holy shit not memeing... OP actually has low-functioning autism

merry christmas

see
if you think these aren't dumb things to say, then I have some bad news for you

doesn't it suck having to care more about another country's politics than the politics in your own shitty fogland?

so basically he can say anything he wants and if it's dumb "he didnt mean it, it was to get votes" and if its not "bah gawd dat billionaires a genius!!1!!!!1"

>saying things I think are dumb makes you dumb

same meme different words

I'm sorry about your umbilical cord situation at birth kid

Damn, you're one assblasted butthurt potato, aren't you

well I like to hope for the best for America as when the US prospers, often the rest of the world does too.

>not believing in climate change isn't dumb
wewlad

never said he was a genius lmao that was your cuck ass

I said he was dumb which he clearly fucking isn't

but then again you probably thought he raped a 12 year old like every other easily manipulated small-brained Celt monkey

His IQ is 156

damn all this salt but no actual arguments. i dont know what i expected from Trump supporters. Peace out boiz

do you fucking see the business being lined up under Trump's leadership already? American business is going to explode

what exactly are you upset about again?

The guy is a genius. He won the hardest thing in the world by being smarter than the rest of the competition.

So that makes Berlusconi's IQ 180

>so
the 'so' tell for cognitive dissonance

embarrassed fudgepacker loses argument badly and leaves his computer, yells at mom on Christmas. sad!

bingo

Do you think your smarter then trump?the way your speaking is dumb.Correlation does not imply causation

He's actually very very smart, he knows how to play his role very well.

You can't be that brilliant of a liar without making it seem honest to the most discerning of people.

Thats why s(he) was chosen

17D chess

>this is how Irishfags spend Christmas now

>thinking Trump did this alone
Come on now.

Still glad he won, though.

You're a disgrace to our country.

A look-like a dumb guy becomes a Billionaire and now a President even him run again half of his own party, the other party, major celebrity, all alive America president.
You just not in the same Brain zone at him to understand how he does that with normal language of the human and not language of Trump.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Republicans_who_opposed_the_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Democrats_who_opposed_Hillary_Clinton_presidential_campaign,_2016

You're right, Drumpf is such an idiot!

>Hey guys, a guy with an IQ of 70 can become a billionaire and the President of the United States. I have no evidence to back up my claims that he's an idiot, but just trust me.

HOL' UP HOL' UP HOL' UP HOL' UP HEY YA'LL HOL' UP!