USA hate

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=united-states-of-america
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=JnivJb3Rv5A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm skinnier than you faggot

kek

Don't really see why people make fun of people riding a little scooter through drive-thrus.
Most people ride in a car that carries your ass through the drive-thru.
They're in a chair that carries your ass to the drive-thru.

You only laugh because you didn't invest into fat people chairs

AHAHAHA

SHART

How do so many people shit themselves. The only time i ever shit myself was when i was drinking cough syrup.

That's the spirit!
fyi, these were bobbies holding an ak 47 swinging man. Bobbies were waiting for armed police.
Can be compared to running through Iraq looking for WMD's an fucking shit up beyond believe.

Americans are so gullible.

THIS WAS CREATED BEFORE I WAS BORN LMAO

>thinking just because they are fat and in a scooter they are all burgers
.t toothpaste education

HOOOOME OF THE SHAAAARRRRT AND THE LAAANNDD OF THEEEEEE MAAARRRRRRRT

>ITT: Advance CTR Teams Preparing to sway public opinion against Americans.

He escaped draft in '68.

T. People never on the moon

We are all russian hackers in this hell pit.

IN

KUBRICK
> waving flag on the moon. In total and utter space
> making movies where laserguns make noice. In Space...

HAHAHAHAHA

you realise google shows you results which it thinks are most relevant to your interests?

why does google think you are interested in bbc? :^)

This must be regional. I've never seen anything like this in Southern California.

Man, Eurobois need to take a chill pill.

>t. fat fuck

Too busy watching the gay pride parades with public sex and debauchery no doubt.

MART

The worst part is, I'd rather see a gay pride than these fatto lard asses.

And that is YOUR wrong doing.
After all; you destroyed nazi Germany, didn't you?

No D&C between us and our white brothers

because i searched canada and apperently that comes up as relevant

> america
> white
> your liberators.

yay, Frankfurt school.

If pic related is any indication, then this is a boomer hate thread.

Ameriburger here, can confirm that OP's pic is representative of 80% of the US population.

if Hillary can't have this country, no one can

>CHINKNADIAN
>AHAHAHAHAHA

USA YES!!!

>THIS butt hurt

Look, we will kill all of you foreign shits once Trump is inaugurated. Can't wait ;)

I honestly hope all defense aid and cooperation with you eurocucks is cut just because if the shit you think you can talk

Liar you get this and a fat bean goblin herding her 50 kids

It's your fault, didn't send us enough Irish slaves

Wow that was actually pretty cool. They managed to both survive a close-quarters confrontation with an irate knife-wielding man without injury, and subdue him without killing him.
Really makes you think.

thats true but have you ever shoot a 12 year old in the same situlation

Non lethal runs are always a bitch

Your asshurt actually gives me energy to move my 600 pound forest arm and put on my Christmas hat. Thanks.

LOL, thanks for the laugh Canada senpai

Land of the dumb, home of the fat.

We can be fat if we want because our country doesn't suck

And still your cuntry can't be fit, dumb burger scum.

>commie ass hurt because our plans don't crash like his
Top kekeru

Your country will be fat soon as well

>asshurt burger projecting his inner commie on others

Never ever ahahaha

The tags on the stock photo websites would read as "African American couple." Of sourse of you onit just one word, the relevent reaults will still be along the lines of "African American couple."

Fuck off dickhead.

Trump will cleanse America of the pussies and then the two alpha nations will reign as allies

>Crashing the Country, with no survivors!

Fuck off you gay loser, these threads are unacceptable after Trump's victory

Don't do this, guys. I always feel like I'm arguing with a downie on meth each time I'm talking to an American flag.

Arguing with them is like punishing a blind fella by making him stand in front of a tennis-ball machine. They know they're in trouble, but no idea how to defend themselves.

When you talk to an American flag, it's like arguing with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, he just knocks all the figures over and shits on the board.

Just look at the amount of shenanigans they spew to insult countries such as Sweden, Germany, Italy etc., when they've clearly never left their hood.
>how do you know it's bad if you haven't tried it

I bet their asses are jealous of the amount of shit that comes out of their mouths.

I bet their birth certificates are just apologies from the condom factory.

America is 30th in the world in education, but 1st in confidence. You're, generally, a bunch of confident morons.

One's capabilities and versatility is best shown when one argues. You have no capabilities or versatility. You're a bunch of humourless, dull, easily-triggered controbutors to the bad gene pool. Your arrogance keeps you blind from the rest of the world, thinking how your America is the best. You get arrested for saying shit you're not supposed to say. You spend 12 years going: "I pledge alligence to the flag of the United..." In Norway, cops don't have weapons. In my city, the last serious crime was in 2006 and it was a car incident. We can say whatever the fuck we want.

I'm sure there are Americans that are alright, but they're as rare as rational muslims or intelligent blacks.

What country are you supposed to be? Do they speak Spanish where you're from? Irish?

lol at all those fat fucking Canadians

Being proud of how fucking stupid you are is not an accomplishment.

you will literally be in the same boat as us within 30 years when the boomers die out

Second this. Reading burgerposts lowers my IQ by 10 every sentence.
They are so unimaginably retarded you can't even fathom where to start.

What's most triggering to me,as someone who has been to whole of Europe is how they talk about EE.
They never ever have left heartland but will always say "they are not white" "Slavs are not white" ",Slavs are subhuman"
It been there and I can say I have never seen such clean cities and amount of beautiful wnd light haired/eyed people anywhere else.
Hearing sharts talk about euros is...
It's like a pig squirming at a lion

Why would we go to the moon when our country is made out of cheese

Go back to school Billy Bob, ya dad is selling the farm to pay his hospital bills. Yo mama is out skankin with your uncle and let's be real, you ain't gonna steal no mexians jobs with your 4th grade education.

why didn't law enforcement remove the perp from the gene pool?

waiting for a belgian poster...

2 Asians make black babies how do I even start tonunderstand that one

BY THE DAWNS EARLY LIGHT

globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=united-states-of-america

I have to agree with you Euros for a moment.

The Southern States of America is filled to the brim with fat, disgusting, and utterly nauseating slobs as showcased in these pictures.

They're the people who push for massive malls, garble down food and stare mindlessly into the television screen. Not to mention, they decided It'd be good to breed more niggers than whites in the 1800s leading to the rapid decline of European Whites in America.

I fucking hate you southerners. You're the niggers of our country, get the fuck out.

You also harbor the most niggers.

Muh Ancesters :)
Anyone have a template of that we wuz kangs meme?

Nvm, probably wouldnt work with it unless you replace the kang with a shartinthemart

btw while I have you guys here in a thread, the whole
>walk outside get shot
meme doesn't work anymore now that everyone's aware of the inner city crime rates vs rest of the country, and now that Europe gets bombed every week or so, so you guys should try out:
>be American
>walk outside
>get sued
You'll never run out of articles about truly retarded lawsuits in the US, and it will hit home despite being less dramatic.

>home is where your shart is.

>moon's surface
>total and utter space
European education.

You seem a little upset
Would you like some tea?

Kek. I love those pics and hate fat fucks as well but you should really drive down San Vicente Blvd and try not to crash. Beautiful half naked people everywhere.

>Murishits not being able to import
this is gonna be fun

just you wait till we start making panzers again instead of cars

White American have 103 average IQ and "good" education is determined by Marxists. All of the countries with the "best" education have governments heavily compromised by marxist elements. Saying our education is poor is saying "mommy didn't give you the good boy points because you didn't behave well", when mommy is a psychotic bitch.

>Live in America
>Haven't seen a fat fuck on a power scooter in years
I guess I just live in a better area.

How will we survive when we cut back on imports slightly in order to only do business with people willing to not completely screw us over and leech the wealth out of our country?
If only we had vast untapped natural resources, a surplus skilled labor workforce, and the kind of innovators the rest of the world has mostly just been copying off of for the last century or so. Oh, wait, we do have all of that.

Oh yeah, man, panzers, shit I'm terrified. What will our drone swarms do when the Germans stop taking Turk and Syrian dick up their ass and jerking off to scat long enough to build...more panzers.

You live in a whiter, less populated area, guaranteed.

in the end, noone died.

If you have hundreds of millions of people you can find an example of anything.

A
FUCKING
TOOTHPASTE

AHAHAHAHA

Unlike in Sweden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

>leaf
you clicked "similar images" and are trying to pass it off as a normal search result.

>be american

no, i like america
youtube.com/watch?v=JnivJb3Rv5A
merry Christmas burgers

Japfriend, you never answered my question: have you ever considered what life would be like without family values?

>h-how do you know I'm the same squint?
Jap please.

SHART

welp I see them in supermarkets all the time, I wonder where the fuck you live

I traveled alot in Asia, doing a bachelor aswell as exchange programs in several countries.
Europeans and Asians tended to have intercultural capabilities wich made them fare well with integrating with the locals, making friends and getting jobs etc.
However I still do not know a SINGLE American who managed to learn the language fairly well without horrible pronounciation, or whom didn't end up hanging around with ONLY Americans for the rest of their stay, wich always ended up being shorter.
Ironically they all end up blaming racism, typically ranting once a day on FB about something they didnt understand and how it would never happen in America.

Mart sharting is the small price we have to pay for buying guns in our wal-marts.