What did you get for Christmas Sup Forums

R8 presents pls

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WakaFlocka/status/812817647871983618
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Full mag.

Awesome magazine, will definitely have some sell value in the future I suggest you keep it for 40 years and go on pawn stars

I mean you are basically selling an alternate timeline

i got some model tanks

I completely forgot to rate 8/8

Any pics?

Ammo bucket

>XD
>not a Shield
Even a fucking Glock 43, which is just an overpriced shield, would be better.

840 rounds of 5.56 ammo
3 10/30 mags
2 PS4 games

Then also this 70's Benelli that my dad bought off of his divorced friend so he wouldn't pawn it. (It kinda feels cheap but the more guns the merrier)

I got a bunch of kitchen appliances and a snide remark from my mom every time I opened one hinting for me to move out.

Bought myself a Glock pic related

I never got anything.

This was a surprise. Loving it all!!!

Still waiting on family...

Move out then faggot

10/10 will become rare in the future
why so much ammunition
kinda lucky u guys have guns, we don't here in Scotland

r8 mine

My daughter made us a painting (to be unveiled still).

I bought her a vacation in the FL Keys + a laptop, and we got our commie son Battlefield 1, some physics books, a new tablet and phone.

>pillow
>gym bag
>book
>HM gift card
>jameson
Advantage of having large family is getting a lot of presents

>350 rounds
>so much
That's enough for an hour at the range.

learn how to make up a believable filename, to replace the one you got when you downloaded that pic from Sup Forums.

I'm trying dude but every time I get some money saved up something shitty happens, like my mom's car breaking down, the dish washer breaking and needing to be fixed, the house needing to be leveled, and the garbage disposal breaking, throws me back to 0.

It doesn't help either that the place where I work is extremely expensive area and I'd have to live further away without a car. I could bike there like a poor fag but I suck at riding and can't ride continuously without it breaking all the time.

Bought myself a Sig P225A1 TB. It won't be here for another few weeks.

>like my mom's car breaking down, the dish washer breaking and needing to be fixed, the house needing to be leveled, and the garbage disposal breaking,

good lord. I thought I was poor.

A gift from me to me

You should get yourself some stuff silly.

Nice, Boss is top choice, even after the war, I'd love to have anything made by them

Also, 350 bullets for your nine, dries up fairly quickly, if you shoot targets reliably frequently, should last the first two months though.

Alcohol kills..the gains user

I got a kaladesh fat pack and a super long blow job

>$2,000 to level house
>$1,000 for new catalytic converters
>$300 dish washer
>$300 garbage disposal

If you got money like that to make light of then you're right, you're not poor.

I'm thinking more of how all your stuff is old and decrepit, like mine.

We don't celebrate cristmas.

So how's ramadan

you can lift to fight sadness but sometimes even that is not enough user

If she is trying to get you to move out, then tell her to duck off and pay her own bills. You can't pay for her shut and your shit when you move out from the sounds of it.

Also, just start riding the bike. It is the only way to get better at riding it.

more jelly of the fat pack desu

I mean, people in ex-USSR don't celebrate this stuff.

I got the Gear Fit 2 watch so the Jews can track my every move

got a PS4. fucking cat attacked me for no reason.

My wife and I run into the problem every year of having pretty much everything we want already. We've started just agreeing to do vacations instead.

So I flew her down to the gulf coast in TX and we spent a few days on the beach/eating good seafood, seeing the sights, etc.

twitter.com/WakaFlocka/status/812817647871983618

right in the feels, merry Christmas user

Sounds super comfy user. I need to do this. How much so you usually save/spend for something like that?

Is she ok?

You should.

Fuggin gommies

I assure you that it's me.

>kaladesh fat pack
Are you me?

that magazine was worth $500 the day after the election, you better frame that shit nigga. Once she dies or goes to jail, that magazine will be worth a gorzillion shekes

I got a grill from my mother even though I told her not to get me anything since I am in my 30's and presents are for children.

I got my nieces and nephews clothes.

10/10

Are you hooking ?

That book is terrible, pol convinced me to read it and its literally "duh" the book

>be me
>ask mum for Official MAGA hat from Trumps website a month ago
>"But it's expensive" she says
>"I'd rather have a more durable Made in USA hat than a Made in Chyna ripoff, mum" I say to her
>"ok" she says
>Go to today
>Open the present with the ripoff hat
>Made in Chyna by Otto
>godfuckingdammit.png
>Hat feels like plastic
>disgust.jpg
>Pretend to be happy with the hat
>Bring it to my room and hide it in the box it came in
>pic related when parents don't listen to a simple direction and would rather be jews and save $15 than buy their only son a MAGA hat for $25.

Same. I had it on my wish list until I watched a few interviews with the author and realized what a nonsensical tool that he was.

>grill

If only she had taught you how to brush yo teef instead, nigger. Nigger nigger nigger.

What? Fucking newfags.

I don't know, can your wife deepthroat?

go buy your own maga hat if its only $25 you loser.

Probably, hopefully not

I got $70 and multiple other gifts.

I want to leave Liverpool and go back to Australia it's so god damn cold.

Ooga booga click clack. Where dem toof brushes at?

New tabacco pipe since my last one got stolen by a nigger. Some tabacco blemd they only make during christmas and a cast iron skillet since I'm really into cooking as a hobby now.

Well if anyones interested, i got a Lego Kylo Ren statue thingie, and clothes i do love me some Lego and gonna get some more stuff from my dad on monday

Where did you find? I want one

Why the magazine OP?

Fuck thats gorgeous dude

My dad has a Trump business card. I'm waiting for that shit to skyrocket up in price now that he won

I got a puppy and $500 dollars which I felt bad about cause they puppy was $900 and they didn't expect to get it. But I love little Barron

Get a shotgun license lad. You can get one of those

Why would it go up in price? Aren't there dozens of trump businesses which will continue to operate under his name even after he becomes president?

I realize that now but it has that comfy feeling and that is what i need right now

Drunk on Trump

please go back

Well then enjoy :) merry Christmas!

This, but on a family level. My parents and sister and I never really gave gifts, more experiences, mainly because we are so non-materialistic, and all work and are very good at buying ourselves shit. So we plan experiences or trips, minor shit, like for christmas i told my dad we are gonna go paintballing, my mom ill go shopping with her and spend a day with her alone, and my sister i bought 10 hits of acid.

Pretty nice, good job user

I got the gift that keeps on giving, defeating the globalists with BRAIN FORCE.
Gonna take the whole bottle at once and see if it gives me telekinesis

>that haircut

>calls me loser
>Doesn't realize this was my last straw with her
I bought her a new set of tires for $250 along with a $50 gift card. It was the only thing I asked from her just to see how much she would be a cheapskate, or a good person that listens to her only living son (brother and sister died months apart).

I got a roof rack for my car, sunglasses and movies. I got my wife a kayak and crafting items.

A hitler doll.

My dad gave my brother and I both $950 and said "I didn't know what gun to get either one of you", because he's no guns. I'll probably use it for when we go summer in Europe again.

>He didn't get water filters

pleb

i dont know what is up with people doing shit like this
>wife ask what i want
>all i want is this power tool
>this very pacific brand DEWALT
>she sends me a walmart brand
i work in carpentry where i make stuff for people and i only accept the best tool. i even sent her a pic saying get this one only. at least she sent me the receipt too

i under stand it's the season of giving but you have to but at least a fuck into it when you pick out someone a gift

>kids

how old are you? holy shit 950 bucks...

I got this bad boy.

idiot.

butt hurt spic

How is it? I'm just getting into wine. Reds are hard for me to drink

Nothing funny myself but I saw on snapchat that my friends older brother got everyone a matching present and told them all to open it at the same time

It was all matching Black Lives Matter tshirts as a joke

Absolutely based

11/10 wud fug

Thank you. What'd you get?

It was funny. He bought a box of tampons, some douche, and vagisil. Used all of these products to hide the money. $300 in tampons, $50 in the vagisil container, and $600 in the douches.

Oh man, thats beautiful Pekka

Money, didnt want to inform my family and friends im ordering all the red pilled books online so I got cash and some tshirts.

+4 extra mags, 500rds of 9x19
leather backpack
some betabrand shit
SSD
dashcam

fuckin radical chrimbus