Why do they try so hard...

Why do they try so hard? Is this what Japs feel like when they see white people pretending to be experts on their culture?

It's kinda cute it's a having a little bro that trys so hard to be like you :3

You just made this thread on r9k

lol what are they afraid of? Gore threads? Becoming redpilled? Getting stuck here with us?

my post got once posted there and ended up with like 3k upvotes.

tt..hankss...?

when will Sup Forums have an /r/ section? or is that Sup Forums?

You can't imitate Sup Forums unless you use it a lot. Chances are if you are a r/Sup Forums subscriber you just think that Sup Forums has ebin memes and believe that all the racist shit is just a joke
>le Sup Forums iz zatirre :DDDD
What fags

grt overyourselves, both sites are full of crossposters

one of us, one of us

But Sup Forums has a /reddit/ board too.
Shit, we even have a tumblr board that manages to be sadder than tumblr proper

they can't survive without the upvotes

pol is satire though

reddit is cool and funny. i love reddit. a lot of good discussion goes on there. unlike here where a bunch of seuxally manchild virgin neckbeard auti*stic 400lb sexist basment tendies just racist homophobic hateful irrelevant uneducated backwards wrong side of history happens

Shitting on reddit is just embarrassing now since half the people here use reddit as well and everyone knows it at this point.

8 is the only place now where anons can unironically shit on Reddit

EPIC!!! PRAISE KEK!!!

HEE HEE HEE!!! DOUBLES CONFIRM!!!

NIMBLE NAVIGATOR!
SPICY CENTIPEDE!
DANK MEME!
MERRY KEKMAS!

:DDDDDD :DDDD

Reddit makes me understand where the Spurdo meme actually came from/why it exists

gooble gobble gooble gobble, we except them

I made a post about eating a hookers ass after 18 days of nofap which ended up on the front page.

>tfw at the time I was ashamed of myself
>tfw I've eaten at least ten more hooker's asses since then

got full std and health check up last month and I am all clear, looks like I can keep going.

>I'm from reddit and I must rationalize my faggotry

Time to go back, sonny.

>i surely cant be the only one... r-right?
kys my dude

>>>/reddit/

Projecting

If you're on here, you're only on here. Reddit's obnoxious

Those fags can't handle opinions they disagree with. With Reddits power abusing mods that make the guys here look like respectable enforcers, and the retarded fucking downvote system that buries your post that people have to look through different comment threads to see your post that is it wasn't deleted by the mods

Lol why would anyone want to become like us, you know that you're posting this on Christmas eve right

Daily reminder that if you believe Sup Forums is not satire you are a confused neckbeard.

Also Sup Forums is full of redditors, nothing will ever change that for your little secret forum.

reddit lives don't matter

Same, but I was the one being made fun of.

We 4channers are far superior than redditors

Both sites have autism but reddit has the fedora tipping le gentlemen kind.