Why aren't you a monarchist?

Why aren't you a monarchist?
It's the best form of government.
Try to prove me wrong.
>protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_dynasty_(North_Korea)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Assad_family
youtube.com/watch?v=tjJS3WF_wOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Monarchy is great
>Literally all Monarchs have been BTFO or cucked

Wew lad.

Because i'm not a larper who wants to worship a group of inbreds while they plunder the nation.

Absolute power vested into a single royal family, what could go wrong?

>in b4 parliament, an actual monarchy has the royal family as head of the government.

Habsburger were pretty dope overall, but nowadays they're not fit to rule a country even if they could

Although I'd impregnate the shit out of Eleonore holy shit

not being ruled by jews?

Pic unrelated I assume? Seriously, read about Czar Nicholas. He had about 50 different times during his reign where people tried to save him from himself, but instead he basically said "nah, I think I'll do the absolutely dumbest thing possible instead." Shame about his kids.

In fact damn tons of monarchs that got overthrown (Charles I, Louis XVI) actually basically got themselves killed.

>Why aren't you a monarchist?
I'm not retarded.
>It's the best form of government.
No, it's shit.
Though I would bow down to Princess Leonor and worship at her feet.

This lad. Nation state self rule is best

>flat chest genes

dropped

these poor girls t.t

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

Because monarchy is a degenerated form of führerism.

>Be governed by a retard product of endogamy
>Be proud of that

kek, kys please

The filthy kikevermin murdered beautiful Tatiana Romanov.

>Why aren't you a monarchist?
Because it functions upon a questionable model and even a worse assumption that merit is based upon genealogy rather than any quantifiable quality. It also fails, if not actively counters, any systemic process that prevents the unworthy from attaining power such as the insane or the infirm. Finally, it sows discord and dissent when there are too many claimants as well as desperation when there are too few.

The only benefit of Monarchy is its a simple system but terrible in just about every other way.

As much as I love my princess waifus, their parents were the living proof that monarchy is a shit idea

jokes on you user I intent to be a kangz in the future

>start a party
>be successful
>12 years later propose a referendum that would crown you king
>it worked
>rename my dynstasy surname to biały (white) to reflect the european reconquista
>300 year later

I know it sounds spergy but you know it could work, you might want to remember my post!

>Princess Leonor is actually a child

I want to die now please help me

I am, have been saying I am for years, doesn't matter what I think.

people like you are the reason why ukraine is so fucked up.

the wanting to be cucked by some authoritarian overlord.

fucking kill yourself, mate.

given that we are human beings democratic republics are the optimal form of government.

everyone knows neoconservatism is the way to go.

>given that we are human beings democratic republics are the optimal form of government.

>everyone knows neoconservatism is the way to go.

See, and in this post you can see why democracy doesn't work

People have no fucking clue what is the best for them and their country

Well, when they come for you they take you and your family down into a room and then shoot all of you in front of each other like what happened to the people in OP's pic.

>It's the best form of government.
>Try to prove me wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_dynasty_(North_Korea)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Assad_family

Pls

>inbred retards in charge of everything
Great plan.

Weak monarchy is no good.

indeed.

Their dad was totally beta... he had at his disposal THE RUSSIAN EMPIRE and all the secret police shit... but he acted like a degenerate lib tard... which got him, his family, and millions of his loyal subjects killed.

Geniocracy is best

youtube.com/watch?v=tjJS3WF_wOY

So what does a Ukrainian monarchist believe in?

You want the Czar back? You want to be part of the Russian Empire?

>merit haven't been passed on from parent to child for ages
>rebellion is not a process that prevents the insane from attaining power
>the infirm are unfit to rule

Who /electivemonarchy/ here

this could work.

a monarchy is in theory the best, if and only if the king is a perfect leader. since there are no perfect leaders, we cannot have decisions made by one man. majority rule means WE are responsible, so if WE mess up, WE can fix it. if a king makes a mistake, we cant do anything about it, and he will, if imperfect, not do anything. some form of shared power/control is the only way, no matter how messy. you need buy in, internal motivation to be a citizen, and sharing in the power/control of society is the only thing that gives real buy in.

>People have no fucking clue what is the best for them and their country

>thinking neoconservatism is bad.

it is because the common folk lost touch with their neocon roots in the US, that it has become so fucked up.

poor people in particular want to be cucked by an authoritarian, if they are thought the value of a democratic republic they would not vote for retards like trump.

the people need to understand that "progress" is not a one way arrow, and that the achievements made in governing are not necessarily permanent.

that would lead to the most stable governance.

of coarse I would like to live in some sort of technocracy, but given the various parameters that would need to be set and that we are human beings, corruption is prone to arise

>merit haven't been passed on from parent to child for ages
Straw man? Also questionable logic as most parents _try_ to "pass on merit" but that assumes both the parent and the child are capable.

>rebellion is not a process that prevents the insane from attaining power
Rebellion is a systemic process or an asystemic process that applies to every form of government not just monarchy?

>the infirm are unfit to rule
Uh, yeah? What's your point?

>absolute power

Have you tried not being a continental?

>notices flag

Ah, that fabled American "education" system.

>that merit is based upon genealogy
Unlike the Kennedy/Bush dynasty? The only reason jeb could be a senator is because of his father. Republics are as much inheritence but the slots are sold to corporates instead to the honor of the fatherland. Only a jew prefers a republic, since then they can buy the power instead of earning it.

>Unlike the Kennedy/Bush dynasty?
Yes, unlike the Kennedy/Bush dynasty. We've only had one Kennedy as head of state or "monarch" and two Bush, one of which actually kind of proves the point.

We need to come together as a united people under a united nations in the spirit of it's founders. Only then will there be peace.

>which got him, his family, and millions of his loyal subjects killed
And a dog.

Jeb was a Governor btw.

That's fucked up. I didn't think I could hate Bolsheviks even more.

Stop fapping to dead slavs.

He didn't act like a libtard at all. He was a talentless and uninspiring hack who was born into rulership. The exact reason why monarchy doesn't work. That and the fact that it offers no legal and peaceful ways for a genius natural leader to satisfy his ambition. And self contained and degenerating ruling class.

Wasted trips.
Please tell me how well your republics worked.

Best system is republic with limited suffrage and certain prerequisites for leadership (like military experience and so on).

It's unchristian, unAmerican, not western, not first world, and it's the DEVIL.

Stfu you blue id cuck