Hey user

>[insert white country] has always been multicultural! Why are you such a bigot

How do you respond to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1473/46/1473468047353.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That cultural mixing often came with rape and conquest.

What other cultures did the Scandinavian countries have before the past two centuries?

>That's the issue. White countries are always multicultural because they're the only ones willing to accept others.
>If you go to fucking South Africa, and you're not in one of the white areas, you're going to die or come very close to it.
>Zimbabwe went from the greatest food producer in Africa to a starving hellhole because they blamed all their problems on whites and kicked them out.
>Asians are meritocratic and only permit successes to enter their countries, so they're almost completely Asian with a small white population.
>Native American countries are most definitely multicultural. (A smirk could be added here for pressure.)
>Also, [insert same country here] wasn't always multicultural. That's just a modern thing, and you seem to be too stuck in your bullshit to look to the past, where it rose above non-white countries simply by being completely white.

Fuck
I just had this conversation at Christmas dinner
I couldn't hold back anymore after my dad kept going on and on about how there is no difference between anyone and we're just all brothers and sisters.
I think I'm not going to fly in next year
There's no way to deal with an indoctiated mind
My brother told me that having states with states is normal and healthy in a society and that the US isn't a European styled country.
I gotta learn to be more subtle.
Cause I just went into full sperg mode citing crime statistics, poverty rate and IQ
Then I got a flurry of NAXALT, muh poor uneducated bush people and ur racist and ruining Christmas. That last part is pretty true though this Christmas is ruined and without me it would have gone swimmingly.
Funny I was able to hold back on Thanksgiving, which is notorious for this, and it seems like most of the board did too, but now just look at all these stories about power level.

remind them that australia had a whites only immigration policy until the 1960s-1970s, and aboriginals were treated as fauna, like a kangaroo or a redback spider

then get called racist of course

I've heard my teacher say this meme years ago.
>The Netherlands was always multicultural, (Insert European ethnicity) for example settled here in the 17th century!

Tell these people how their neighborhoods need more diversity. This whole multicultural meme was just made up by leftists to get more voters because the average person doesn't agree with them.

hawt

That's how should be, cunts shouldn't wear under panties under they skirts.

Holy shit a talking vagina!

BRRRRAAAAAAAAPP

It's true though. Our country is built on a mixture of protestants, catholics, huguenots, jews and even hindus. And Indonesia brought an Islamic influence too.

You can say what you want about the current situation, but your teacher was not wrong.

No we haven't. Up until the 70s we had what is known as the white Australia policy. Basically a number of laws preventing coloured immigration. In just 40 years since those racist laws were removed we've become a multicultural shithole

facts ... remember a few

like niggers in proportion to whites are much mor likely to comit crimes

IQ ... statics > procreating with niggers = flushing down your heritage

what does bigotry even mean - its made up to shame people ... EVERYFUCKING one distinguishes between cultures and obviously RACE - NIGGER, Asian, Sandnigger ... whatnot

race is real - that DNA homie proved it and got shamed for lol

if i were to argue that i'd have those few facts and names at hand

if they still don't agree tell them to fuck off to some nigger area and see how that works out

what a perfect pussy
only thing missing in the pic is a Big black COCK

pls repost the pic!!

PLEASE repost the pic

multiculturalism isn't the problem
isis sleeper cells are the problem
whites have demonstrated over and over that we have no problem coexisting
only to have our openness and understanding to be met with violence and rage
sure there's plenty of coloured individuals who have no issue abiding the law, and have culturally enriched us and themselves, making themselves better in the process
but they are few and far between
generally speaking there's way too much hate for whites who do nothing but read, sip tea, and make society function
this goes for the extremist stormfags as well
they're just blood thirsty savages like the colourds they oppose, and not in it in order to preserve the peace
personally I'm becoming more and more anxious in hopes this whole shit flips out of control
so we can once again remind everyone exactly who shaped this world, runs it, and why

no, but I saved it :)

ah come on it's christmas

was ops pic cp or something?

no :D

it was just a grainy upskirt creepshot

Here you user

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1473/46/1473468047353.jpg

Thank you very much!