All these little fucking shits opening their presents today because thats all they fucking care about

all these little fucking shits opening their presents today because thats all they fucking care about

i fucking hate christmas

i hate kids

i hate everyone

i fucking hate everyone fucking one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPxlzjuLww
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you dont hate Jesus do you

Such autismo, you cant even get FPBP

Just google suicide hotline

You seem lost.

oh look, some cucksumerist who only care about christmas because they know that they will get presents.

might as well tattoo the star of daivd on your fucking forehead because you are playing right into their hands

YESSS GOY GO BUY A BUNCH OF SHIT FOR YOUR KIDS.... YESSSSSS GOY MAKE YOUR PARENTS FEEL BAD IF THEY DONT BUY SHIT FOR ME

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOY CHRISTMAS ISNT ABOUT BEING WITH FAMILY ITS ABOUT GETTING SHIT

GOOOD GOY GOOOOOD PAY ME SHEKELS !

Youre embarrasing yourself please stop

UH OH SOMEONE IS UPSET THAT DIDNT GET ENOUGH PRESENTS FROM MOMMY

CRY BABY CRY

autism has become an epidemic

great comeback, not.

Are you 12

>being this mad

Shoot yourself, user. Get mummy to post pics

good goys hope you gave many shekels this year for your consumerism circus today

>tfw told my parents repeatedly I didn't want anything but they got me a present anyway
It's under the tree. Should I go open it or just keep drinking?

What's your deal? I'm sorry if your alone rn user I lik Christmas because I like giving stuff to the people I love

What the fuck are you doing? I can't tell if you're legitimately just really pissed off at how shitty Christmas has become or if you're just trying to discredit people who think this way.

Take solace in a few things:

1. There are plenty of people out there who do not like how materialistic Christmas is and how Santa-obsessed kids are
2. Less kids are falling for it
3. Your kids won't believe in this shit if you have any

Sup Forums agrees with you, just not in the way you're fucking portraying yourself. No one wants to associate themselves with someone like you. That's identity politics, bitch. if anything you're pushign people towards the loving arms of Santa.

You forgot r9k

You're both faggots

>giving stuff to the people I love

Dude that's perfectly fine. I think the problem is the greater picture here.

Giving your kids a bunch of presents and telling them a guy from a coke bottle named after a saint gave it to them on Jesus' birthday, and then going crazy for Christmas deals, that's another problem.

I want people to be like you. Give gifts to those they love. Don't bring Santa into it. Hell, don't bring a tree into your house if you don't want to. The magic of Christmas is there. You're with your loved ones, you're having a big meal, gifts optional, beautiful time.

BUTWHATDIDIDO?!?!?!?! ;_;

Hello Mr. Scrooge. I am the Ghost of Christmas past.

DANCE PUPPETS, DANCE

Still depressed about Farge losing?

Ghost of Christmas present is better. He'll redpill the shit out of you

Imagine taking your kids to a shopping plaza to sit on a fat man's lap
Then buying them $400 in gifts and not telling them that you went all this way to buy them these things
Then taking them to a church sermon, the first time your kids have heard anything about Jesus all day, to hope that Jesus doesn't climb down from the cross and kick you in the dick
Then your family goes home and you stop caring about them afterwards

I had to stop, the Ghost of Christmas past went off with the present to drink their sorrows away. Nobody told me they were alcoholics...

>BUTWHATDIDIDO?!?!?!?! ;_;

Underage b& or go back

Which one

Watch this, bro. Get well soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPxlzjuLww

Happy Hanukkah!!

try r9k

t.Naught.t

merry christmas user :)

>Hating white children and not just non-white children

I understand hating non-white children, I know I fucking do, but doesn't it make you happy that somewhere, a beautiful little white child is having a wonderful Christmas with their family? It does for me. White children are precious gifts.