Why are you guys so bitter and angry at everything ?

why are you guys so bitter and angry at everything ?

Fuck off Roach
Go back to steppe homeland

Enlarging that picture and looking at the cheekbones was absolutely disgusting. Now I hate roaches even more.

FUCK OFF ROACH

Because the world's fucked.

>Enlarging that picture and looking at the cheekbones was absolutely disgusting.

Stop posting that not-anzy whore you faggot.

The Jews did it.

no.

You are gay.

No you're just a Mongoloid Slav

I'm not. I just don't like Islam.

Because everything in this world is wrong

Suck a dick turk ! Give back Costantinopole !

That's a good question. Fuck off.

Give back Costantinopole !

Sup Forums: Autism speaks

Reason and history... considering you flag, by example, we will never forget your stupidity and the blood of our peoples spend for freedom, if you think you can wash this, you are wrong, this will never happen, we will forever hate you and you islam. Period.

I just come here for lulz.

You have to be an gullible idiot to take Sup Forums seriously.

Stop posting roaches in general, including that trap faggot anzu you fucking shills.

We see the world for what it is. The world is dark and full of suffering, we want to make the world a better place. We're bitter and angry because it's a losing battle.

Because simply living your life and staying true to your morals, doing the right thing isnt good enough anymore. There are powers at be that wont go away unless provoked.

Non-compliance with the system is the way. Once they fight us it's over for them. Your move cucks.

Because we don't have the power we are entitled to. The people that have the power are cowards and proud of it. They are the lowest scum imaginable.

we just spent 18 months fighting a war for the future of western civilization

Prob a degenerate nigger that is stealing our white women. One day nigger, one fucking day we will purge you little shits.

Here's a tip Mongrel, if the cheekbones are wider than the head, it's a Mongoloid.

lol arabs should not be trash talking turks

Because I'm in depression.

>if the cheekbones are wider than the head
No wonder you're all faggots in Europe.

t. Sub-human