TRUMP BTFO

how does trump even handle having his ass handed to him on a daily basis? do you think it gets to him?

Yeah, it does but he still keeps on winning. How is that?

Does the press not realize this makes him more relatable and therefore more likable?

REAL NEWS

The press is so outta touch with Americans it's not even funny.

wtf i hate trump now!

(((CNN)))

CNN is fake news 24/7

I don't know that shit, it makes him seem more like a normal person.

Sounds like fucking Bill O'Reilly and his War on Christmas nonsense

When the author can cite the remaining three verses of the lyrics to the national anthem, or proves he knows the verses he 'mocks' Trump for not knowing, I might be inclined to accept this faggotry.

This. Most Americans remember opening lines and chores of songs. Hell, the left should stfu after they needed a TelePrompTer at the DNC Convention to remind them how to recite the pledge of allegiance.

oy vey, mr. trumpstein!

So Trump is like the rest of us. How will he ever recover?

Grade A reporting.

Glad they're dedicated to getting us the inside scoop on Trump's knowledge of Christmas carols.

*Chorus

I love how the media searches for anything they can criticize him on.
Imagine if he knew all of the verses they would still bash him.
>Breaking news: Trump sickly obsessed with Christmas carols
>What is behind his Christmas obsession? A psychologist explains...
>Creepy! Trump knows all the verses to Christmas songs!
This. The media still hasn't learned
>Damn, my president is just like me!

By fucking his model wife in his billion dollar tower after becoming the most powerful man on earth.

But some purple haired dyke copywriter. Hats he real alpha

Trump is in all likelihood an Atheist. There's nothing wrong with that if he respects and defends religions, which he has been doing. It's thanks to him you have major news networks saying Merry Christmas every 5 seconds. He received overwhelming religious support because religious people don't necessarily hate atheists (outside of the faggots on Sup Forums) they just want to be left alone to practice their religion in peace.

>CNN

Does the jew that wrote the article know the verses?

>>>>>>>>>>real news

oh my god, he is literally HITLER

>liberals report on Trump at a church service
>criticize him for not knowing obscure verses to songs they don't teach their own children

Literally shaking

Exactly, let me have my stuff if Atheists finally get around to worshiping FSM on a certain day let them do that. Just stop going out of your way to try to fuck with me please.

Literally everyone does that. Most people know the first verse. Some people know the second. Almost nobody knows anything after that.

And as if libcucks know any hymn lyrics, much less go to church at all

Trump is practically me!

>wins presidency
I think he's probably happy that CNN outed itself as a fake news group that gives the questions to its debates to one candidate and not the other.

And now CNN is posting tabloid tier shit in desperation or sheer acceptance of the fact that's all they are considered to be now.

>Not knowing all 6 verses of Hark the Herald in Latin and English
Looks like I'm Clausmissile now

wtf I love trump now

I formally apologize for shitting on Christianity during my edgy teenage years.
While I maintain my beliefs, I'll do my best to raise respectable, white Christian children and defend our Christian heritage.

Very true.

is that seriously a fucking headline? someone nuke the msm please.

lol i do the same shit

How many god awful politicians have people supported based on the "But he's such a cool guy, love to have a beer with him"

>only knows the first verses and then proceeds to fake lip sync
literally one of us

>implying (((CNN's))) christmas carol isn't just the clashing of the swords nasheed

>this is news
Why would it get to him exactly?

That's it. I'm a #cruzmissile now

Sad that CNN found this to be news worthy.

You got the ornament bro? I asked my parents and girlfriend to buy that shit for me and none did. Time to murder them all in their sleep.

He goes to church every Sunday

>cnn
>good