Pretty Danish 17 year old found dead in a lake. I RLY RLY WONDER WHAT HAS HAPPENED...

Pretty Danish 17 year old found dead in a lake. I RLY RLY WONDER WHAT HAS HAPPENED. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Fucking Ahmed.
vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/danske-emilie-17-funnet-doed/a/23882288/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3860168/Iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-Theresienbad-swimming-pool-sexual-emergency-conviction-overturned-Austrian-court-didn-t-prove-realised-boy-saying-no-incident-Austria-December-2015.html
vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/danske-emilie-17-funnet-doed/a/23882288/
instagram.com/tsuruko/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bitches gonna bitch

niggers gonna nig

cuckolds gonna cuck

please be muslim please be muslim please be muslim please be muslim please be muslim please be muslim please be muslim please be muslim please be muslim please be muslim

M E R K L E D

w-who is this cum-container?

>pretty

Remove the 30 pounds of makeup and let's see if it's still pretty.

all weebs deserve death

just wait until my wife's son hears about this

Not sure, she looks turkish.

It was a troubled youth unable to deal with traumata suffered in war despite their country of origin probably not being at war lately

Don't hate

She's prettier than the prettiest Helga without her makeup. Be honest now. :')

>funnet dod
Lol

>It was a drowning emergency!

Referance: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3860168/Iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-Theresienbad-swimming-pool-sexual-emergency-conviction-overturned-Austrian-court-didn-t-prove-realised-boy-saying-no-incident-Austria-December-2015.html

>phone screenshots of tumblr memepages
The cancer has gestated.

lol this language is funny
>danske emile fonnet dod
is this written in spudo

I remember that, Iraqi fag appealed the first sentence and in the end got 7 more years of prison ontop of the first 10 lmao

We sing while we speak it too, so it sounds really weird to foreigners. At least that's what I've been told by foreigners.

The girl in the OP picture isn't her.
Pic related is the victim.

I had only heard about him getting out without any prison. Thank goodness that that fucker got some time. Should have been shot tho.

I think it's weird there was hasn't been a chapter when Tomoko tried taking up smoking. I mean, I'm glad it didn't happen but it seems like the kind of thing she'd try to be cool. And it could give funny situations, like she doesn't like it so decides not to keep doing it so but then somebody finds the cigs and it leads to an awkward situation.

>vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/danske-emilie-17-funnet-doed/a/23882288/
FIND HER FACEBOOK TO SEE IF SHE WAS PRO REFOOGE AND MUH MULTICULT

The girl in pic is a qt OP aye

both victim and culprit tho.
she was refugees welcome for sure
god's justice

Is she Iranian?

I doubt it. Dane girls are pretty based.

No. Pure Danish from a small town, as far as I know.

One less race traitor to worry about
What a great Xmas present

>she

>Implying "Cum container" is gendered

>that image
so me

Last year 17-year old (native) girl from my city was murdered and her body burned in a shed by some 22-year old immigrant over some internet-argument.

She got blacked.

It's such a shame. Finnish girls are nice.

> a great Xmas present
To her parents no doubt. She has been missing since summer.

Shut up, fedora.

Well then, that's unsoothing for a person like me who's been in countless internet arguments with angry moslims when i insulted their religion

Did anyone find out who the semen demon in OP's image is?

>Flag
ya twink!

>tfw no qt tomoko loli to fugg

ok sorry

>Pretty
Go on...
>Danish

And nothing of value was lost

Better be careful arguing with retards on Sup Forums then, mate.

Who is this Cock-loco Tomoko?

Will break 40 day no-fap to give her a worship puddle

you said pretty and posted pic of pretty girl as avatar you clickbaiter faggot the girl is uglier than my maths teacher was

Absolutely haram

>That slut gaze
Also do we have suspect yet , danskebros?

pip the friendly alien?

She was found in lake not far from where I live.

I just wanted to say I didn't do it.

shes cute

this year 16 years old girl in my city got raped and killed by afghani refugee and her body was dumped in river.
actually everythign i said is not true since we do not take refugees and aren't cucks gl with your lives yurocucks

@tsuruko

Oh, she looks pretty to me. I guess it might be because I'm scandinavian and only like scandinavian girls.

WHO IS THIS QT COSPLAYER

Remind yourself it's just a bunch of pixels, dude.

>her

she got culturally enriched, yay!

just the size of her head wants me wanna smash it no wonder she was killed
jk.

Anyways, it was an obvious meme. It even says so on the picture.

LOLI IS HALALLLLLLLLL

btw who is that qt cosplayer ? provide name pl0x

What is your country user?

atlanta

BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL

the danish girl

wtf i love danish girls now

Tomoko is, but that bitch isn't. And you will never get a chance to fugg her. Why live?

>that pic
HNNNNNNNNGG

I think this boy had mental disease or something

>@tsuruko

Holy shit thank you

back in soviet tiems we would kill ruski girls and nobody would give a damn since stali nwas georgian, russki cucks

that girl is proof that mixed race is best

I miss Soviet Union

Y-Yeah, the Russian is right. Time to noose myself knowing some shitskin chad is gonna take her in the near future ahead.

the thousand cock stare

Shut the hell up you subhuman mountain grapenigger. Don't you see I'm fucking depressed?

lol its sad how out of touch anime fans are reality. here they see reality I see a fat spic with a wig, lot of pace pain and possibly contacts.

you don't have to be an asshole you know ? do not forget you colonized our country and that i am misguided man and i don't mean it and that society i come from forces me to act this way.

Wait, did she get horny when her daddy took off his belt? I'm just trying to understand the image here.

Yes basically

yes
>she
did

I think that fact he is from Japan would explain everything.

She get excite anticipating the D but then disappoint when she get spank.

back on topic it's pretty sad that you die on new year in happiest fucking country in teh world, and that your parents will keep supporting refugees claiming not everyone is terrorist. there is nothing i can do but to troll and blame everything on russian conspiracy

El stabbo

So many weeaboo spergs ITT

sage

pay debts you bitch

The cosplayer is a massive fucking qt

instagram.com/tsuruko/?hl=en

not really. She have been missing for months now.

Underrated

17 years for rape is quite alot so the judge probably hated this guys guts. After serving he'll get deported which is good enough I guess.

I think all the rapefugees who belonged to isis basically have instructions to murder and rape as many people as they can get away with wthout being caught so as soon as they can get some alone time with someone they murder them. Stealth terrorism is the next big thing.

i would kill for an anime gf like this that i could love forever and ever

Why don't the world just send all their prisoners from those countries to North Korea. Kim could use them as workers until his country works perfectly, while he could set all his people free. He got his shit together when handling prisoners, so that would work like a charm.

shut up or i will call my homeboy in belfast and ira gonna blow your ass up and there ends your dream with your anime gf

Hey pol
I have a cancer.

XDDDD Upvoted!

hey cancer i have pol