Christmas Mass

Did you attend Christmas mass Sup Forums? I did at ST. Patrick's cathedral I'm a devout Irish Catholic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nt-yi3cKx64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Came home for Christmas and my parents dragged me to catholic mass Christmas Eve. Now there's someplace I can get behind Isis bombing, because the father is a legitimate kid diddler from Ukraine

I'm celebrating saturnalia Jesus never existed. I love Atheist Oregon

Gaylo Rin?

Yes, I did, as I do every year. Only to hear the pastor criticize Trump in his sermon.

The catholic church is cucked up beyond any repair.

That is adam driver

No, family is not religious. The extended family was together like we are every year, though and I think that's what counts.

Saturnalia wasn't on the 25 you Idiot it was during winter solace

The church i attended was also called st.patricks

Fuck Austria

I went to mass for the first time in two years this morning. I get there and there are less than 100 people there, we have a choir but no piano. I was embarrassed for the people that go regularly.
What really did it for me was the new priest that I hadn't seen before. Father Pajeet ran the worst mass I have ever have the displeasure to attend. He spoke broken english, his sermon was so long and nonsensical, he was impossible to understand, and at the end of the mass he misspoke and said Immorality instead of Immortality. I left feeling terrible for these people, because they are going to keep going to see Father Pajeet every week and give him money for speaking broken english.

Midnight massterrace

T.Vancouver

Medford Oregon

Witness

>Live in Vermont
>Hardly Religious people here except for Mormons
>Not this cringy
>didn't attend Mass but went to a Synagogue for Hanukkah

Jesus no wonder van Der Belin won if your Catholics are cuck

I need to find an all white church. Spirituality is something I refuse to share with mud people

youtu.be/nt-yi3cKx64
youtu.be/nt-yi3cKx64

Moose Jaw

I went to midnight mass.

We were probably about 20 people in a place for 200. It was truly a silent night and a quiet one when we left.

No ISIS attacks

Yes I attended Christmas mass last night with the girlfriend

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________ ¶ ___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\ __ , _
|___________________||||||]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)(@)

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

Of course. Soloist and Father decided to milk it, got out from midnight Mass at quarter to two.

Yes. Attended mass last night /this morning with my pure Polish GF here in Indiana. Ate of the body and drank of the blood

If you have such a problem with Fr. Pajeet, why don't you attend seminary? I know you won't, just like every other white male Catholic. Frs. Pajeet, Mbinga and Wong are the only young priests out their because that's where people are still devout.

Good thing too, third world Catholics are hardline as fuck. I personally can't wait till we get an African Pope, you won't see the lefty bullshit coming out of Francis.

I'm a lapsed Irish Catholic but had to go anyway since my dad was the lector.

Has anyone seen this movie? Is it anti-christian?

Yep, attended my old church that was built 3 months before Vatican II and has the old layout still intact.

Very nice service with full choir loft and organ performance.